heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
cuchalainfilms wrote:Oh Why?!?!?!?...

I couldn't resist the temptation of the limited edition color...

I tried to sleep on it, but all I could think about was the taunts of those who bought it, and me left alone in a pink-less woot world.

Even though I am sure it's not the ONLY pink they will ever make... I am in for one.

I need a sponsor.

Me too

lalien000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lalien000

this is ADORABLE

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
heartluce wrote:Me too

Oh dear.. we lost ya, huh, heartluce... ;)

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
snarkygal wrote:Joel has been saying he has been looking into the addition of other colors for almost a year now. I wouldn't put any sock into a word he says.

This is actually the first I remember hearing him consider it. I recall a very distinct "we're not adding new colors" from him last time he had anything to say on the subject.

heartluce

2thFairy wrote:Oh dear.. we lost ya, huh, heartluce... ;)

Joel and his "limited edition", one time only, blah blah fishcakes... sigh.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
heartluce wrote:

My least favorite woot shirt ever.

peppersabaddog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peppersabaddog
heartluce wrote:

i have a bandolier of carrots still in the bag if you need to have that too ;)
make me an offer i cant refuse

heartluce

peppersabaddog wrote:i have a bandolier of carrots still in the bag if you need to have that too ;)
make me an offer i cant refuse

No, thanks. I thought that was the ugliest shirt I'd ever seen, especially the color combo. I just wanted a pink Woot shirt; also it reminds me of the year I spent living in France.

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5

I just realized with all the talk about the French grammar for this shirt, you could say they put "Mon" instead of "Ma" since the little cabbage on the shirt is YOUR little cabbage, that goes with you everywhere you go. He is really cute...I mean that in a design way. >.>

MoreFull

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MoreFull

I had to get it. I was drawn by all aspects. Pink. Cabbage. Fantastical.

I've bought cooler shirts than you.

smithsonia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smithsonia
joelterrific wrote:This should have been addressed in the write up, but this is a special edition color and will not be worked into our normal pallet. I'm still looking into the addition of other colors, but it's pricey and scary. Change is almost as scary as what you people will do with a purple shirt.

I like pink a lot, but is it possible to preview what shade of pink this is? In the photo it seems like a dark purpley pink-- or is it a lighter traditional pink?

Will probably buy- depends on shade. If anyone has some input, please let me know.

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
smithsonia wrote:I like pink a lot, but is it possible to preview what shade of pink this is? In the photo it seems like a dark purpley pink-- or is it a lighter traditional pink?

Will probably buy- depends on shade. If anyone has some input, please let me know.

on page 5(i think?) there is a link to all the AA shirt colors. from the swatch it looks like a traditional pink to me. more muted than the color that was used in the photoshopped pics earlier in the thread.

ImYoungxD

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ImYoungxD

question about all the shirts with the prints.

how is the picture printed on the shirt? (threaded, spray, inked, etc)

and how many times washing the shirt will the print start fading or break apart ?

smithsonia

tabrazinski wrote:on page 5(i think?) there is a link to all the AA shirt colors. from the swatch it looks like a traditional pink to me. more muted than the color that was used in the photoshopped pics earlier in the thread.

hey, thank you! ^_^

smithsonia

okay, in for one!

I'm going to risk it on the pink. It seems a nice shade on the models over at the AA website.

This design is adorable. Can't wait to wear it. I know a lot of people are not crazy about the cutesy-ness, but I think it's spot on. Of course, one of my all time woot favorites was "Kawai", so... yeah.

(as for new colors-- deep pink and coral are nice ones, but that might set off a revolt.)

JessicaLopes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JessicaLopes

Merci Woot-

Je n'aime pas le jour de Saint Valentine. Mais le chou?! C'est une autre historie!!

Merci encore!

My Shirt Woots: Mon Petit Chou, Nevermore, Playing God, Spicy Meatball, Evolution of Barbeque, Filthy Hippies,

Random Shirt Woots: (My favorite)-Plumber in the style of Rembrandt, Less is More

I've stopped being able to document my purchases... I need to stop buying Woot shirts.

heartluce

And.... it's bouncing!

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

bouncy bouncy

that was fun while it lasted!

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

Last wooter to woot: auggie24

good for the 6 year old daughter

ttdesigns

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ttdesigns
ImYoungxD wrote:question about all the shirts with the prints.

how is the picture printed on the shirt? (threaded, spray, inked, etc)

and how many times washing the shirt will the print start fading or break apart ?

The shirt is screen printed and the print should last as long as the shirt if it has been done properly.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
auggie24 wrote:Last wooter to woot: auggie24

good for the 6 year old daughter

Hey auggie... have you checked Teetrade lately?

tohru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tohru

In for 3. One for me. One for my daughter and one for my niece. Merci! and congrats to the artist.

kcman011

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kcman011

Hmm...this could possibly sell out before midnight.

JadenKale

WootBot wrote:Don’t wear this shirt: out on a date and then order a salad full of lettuce. It sends your date a mixed message.

::facepalm:: I've read the write up all day and I totally missed a chance at a "Man Eater" joke.

Damn you, Hall & Oates!!! XP

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

JadenKale wrote:Man, I was just saying how we should start that again for S&G but wasn't sure how that would go over after the hiatus. Looks like the comeback is upon us.

as for the dog, I'm sad to see he's being neglected.

Prevents people from trying to get probated just to get the dog.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

JadenKale

superspryte wrote:Prevents people from trying to get probated just to get the dog.

Ah... so people say trashy things because they want a dog that will probably only be seen for 24 hrs at most...

Not really enough of a reason to receive him.

madgab32928

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madgab32928

I adore this shirt. I've been taking french for 4 years. I really like that it's pink too.

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

Out of curiosity, what colors shirts does woot have available to the artists?

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
prateeko wrote:Out of curiosity, what colors shirts does woot have available to the artists?

Navy, Baby Blue, Red, Orange, Olive, Brown, Heather Gray, Asphalt, Creme, Lemon, Royal Blue, Kelly Green, Grass, Cranberry, White, and Black

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

lemulcah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemulcah
Pixelpaws wrote:Wasn't one horrible vegetable themed shirt enough?

I'm not going to lie: I have bought exactly two woot shirts and they have both been smiliing cruciferous vegetables.

You can NEVER have enough horrible vegetable shirts!

Dandr01d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dandr01d

*edit*

Problem solved

TehCaspia

quality posts: 16 Private Messages TehCaspia

Tracking number not found after two days. WONDERFUL.

woot changed my signature...apparently linking my old blog was "advertising"...never thought I'd see anyone give Obama a run for his money on being the nanny state...

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5

Got mine today! Waiting for those pics of Adder in his... >:P

S4wks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages S4wks
SarahPants5 wrote:Got mine today! Waiting for those pics of Adder in his... >:P

Post a picture!

ProjectEva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ProjectEva
donnaluvswoot wrote:I rather like the raspberry!! What the heck is non-heathered grey? It didn't show that color.

I'm pretty sure what this means is solid uniform grey. Heathered grey is the grey cloth w/ flecks of lighter and darker grey mixed in.

TehCaspia

shirt has not arrived in time for Valentines Day. and tracking number STILL not available.

woot changed my signature...apparently linking my old blog was "advertising"...never thought I'd see anyone give Obama a run for his money on being the nanny state...

wheresmytaco45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wheresmytaco45

This basically made my life. My best friend says this too me all the time, and I always thought she was a little crazy. I was just trying to figure out what to get her for her birthday. Thanks for the help!

JadenKale

wheresmytaco45 wrote:This basically made my life. My best friend says this too me all the time, and I always thought she was a little crazy. I was just trying to figure out what to get her for her birthday. Thanks for the help!

Did you get it on another account? because your box is nekkid.

Mine came today... great print. Big, but woot quality as always.

TehCaspia

Looks like I'll never be getting this shirt. WHAT A DOWNER!

mollel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollel

I had to have this shirt shipped actually TO France, and I have a known package thief downstairs - so I'm extra concerned about the fact that there's no tracking number in my account, and that I haven't seen the package yet, and that Fedex doesn't recognize the tracking number I did for some reason receive from the bot.

Any help welcome, thanks.