1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

dunz0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dunz0

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! Click here and post a picture!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

You started out with the weakest choice?

No way... I can't believe it.

KidKobun

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KidKobun

Nice design. Wish it was a little more pixelated though. Either way I'm in for one.

Damn you woot! You got me twice today. Shirt and digital pic frame. ;)

radiomode

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radiomode

Congrats!!!

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

So, do they run editor's choices from the Double Take Derby this week or is that just the thing for tonight?

kcman011

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kcman011

This over RESIST? hmm...

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

Congrats on the print, ISO.

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku

Goodness, editor's choices!

Nipple lightning fondle the what?. :p

Not for me, but I'm sure others will like it.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
AdderXYU wrote:

~One EC will be something incredibly questionable but decently salable (70s, snowman, pixel thriller...)

Nice to get it out of the way first, I guess.

WidowFrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WidowFrog

And the ECs begin...

Congrats!

spike109u

quality posts: 6 Private Messages spike109u

It's a nice design, but it's too subtle to be worth buying.

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

Congrats- I just hope that I'm going to be buying the next thee, since this wasn't on my list that I was hoping to see. Oh well.

Randalljo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Randalljo

Man either the shirts are unoriginal, or designed by emo girls... come on woot! where's the love?

DeadFrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DeadFrog

Congrats! The halftones work great with this design. I really need to look into those.

lokklyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lokklyn

Congrats!!

kerneltrap

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kerneltrap

in for 1, thanks!

mewlink64

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mewlink64

Congrats ISO, I really like the halftones on this shirt, but I have waaaaay too many black shirts at the moment and I just bought a shirt at DBH this night :/

fakeusername

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fakeusername

From the description: If lightning strikes in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, that’s smart. Because you shouldn’t be in the forest during thunderstorms.

You can't hear lightning, whether someone is there to hear it or not. You can hear thunder and you can hear trees crashing down when the lightning strikes, but lightning is just light.

elpepe

quality posts: 13 Private Messages elpepe

"Design Placement: Right Side"

That looks like it's on the left side to me. So which is it?

Sky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sky

Out of all of the excellent choices in this do-over derby, woot chose to print this as one of the four ECs?

Wow, okay.

Don't get me wrong, it's a cool enough design, and congrats to the artist, but seriously... wow.

CarpoMarx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarpoMarx

LeetRantipole

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LeetRantipole

When Clockwork Orange came out, I had no idea it was by somebody I knew. I rather like this design, so I'm in for one!

magus57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages magus57

I just need t-shirts in general...and at $10 a shirt, with designs like these, I can't really complain. Although this has been the first shirt I've bought since the one with the two planets colliding with blue wavy patterns; I just haven't found anything interesting until now.

hookemhorns212

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hookemhorns212

nearly died when I saw the hometown of this woot creator! I went to high school as a "Hustlin' Hutto Hippo"!! (I was a hustlin' Lady Hippo) Definitely in for one to support a local!!

Explanation for those who wouldn't understand the significance: Hutto is a small town in Texas. When I graduated in 2000 my class was 68 people. It has grown some since then but is still a small town. Not sure if the designer has always lived there but I went all the way from k-12 in Hutto schools.

CONGRATS!!

kriscad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kriscad

first woot i've bought in weeks

scottjl

quality posts: 12 Private Messages scottjl

love it! in for one!

felloffthebus

quality posts: 3 Private Messages felloffthebus

Whoa! Editor's choices!! I did not know they existed! I'm ecstatic about this week!

None of the shirts I voted for won...fingers will be crossed this week.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
elpepe wrote:"Design Placement: Right Side"

That looks like it's on the left side to me. So which is it?

It's the right side from a screen printer's standpoint.
Looking down at the shirt in front of them, the ink will print on the right side (your left when wearing it).
Or perhaps they're just dyslexic and can't tell their left from their right. I mean, they've done it before. Why would today be any different?

WootBot wrote:This shirt tells the world: “The power I’m supplying, it’s electrifying.”

Ahhhh and to go along with the lyric from 'Grease'... someone needs some shock therapy after choosing this one.

kcman011

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kcman011
hishandsare1 wrote:So many better designs... why woot why?

Because it's generic enough to generate sales obv.

KarenClark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KarenClark
kcman011 wrote:This over RESIST? hmm...

I stayed up till midnight hoping that they'd have pity on us and run Resist -- and THIS makes it? WHAT THE HELL

zyzzx1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zyzzx1
fakeusername wrote:From the description: If lightning strikes in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, that’s smart. Because you shouldn’t be in the forest during thunderstorms.

You can't hear lightning, whether someone is there to hear it or not. You can hear thunder and you can hear trees crashing down when the lightning strikes, but lightning is just light.

You can hear a distinctive bzzzt if it strikes close enough to you followed by thunder that will rattle your bones, trust me I live for the desert lightning shows and have been that close to a strike more then once

EinnaFK

quality posts: 8 Private Messages EinnaFK

I squealed cause I'm so excited and my sleeping lap cat got scared and used my thigh as a spring board which resulted in bloody scratch marks. But now I have a lightning shirt. Woot!

shakensparco

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shakensparco
fakeusername wrote:From the description: If lightning strikes in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, that’s smart. Because you shouldn’t be in the forest during thunderstorms.

Well he said "lightning strikes". So it doesn't really matter if lightning is just light because it still struck something.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

Looks like purple rain, without the clouds, and the purple ,and the rain.

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku
KarenClark wrote:I stayed up till midnight hoping that they'd have pity on us and run Resist -- and THIS makes it? WHAT THE HELL

You might get resist later this week... maybe not though. Woot tends to be quite mean to 4th place pictures. :p

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko
felloffthebus wrote:Whoa! Editor's choices!! I did not know they existed! I'm ecstatic about this week!

None of the shirts I voted for won...fingers will be crossed this week.

I knew they existed, but have no idea how they work. Are they just choices from the Double Take Derby 4 or any of the last few derbies and how many ECs do they print (tonight or this whole week)?

For the sake of my wallet, I need to know!!

january

quality posts: 41 Private Messages january

cool design...just not for me. maybe next EC woot.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Is it more or less sad that this wasn't even the best weather shirt in the derby?