poochyaki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poochyaki

got one for the boyfriend because i know he's going to miss this and wake up when it's soooold out! so perfect for the game lover i didn't even doubt for a minute that he'd love this.

nerowski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nerowski

seems like it belongs on a wall more than a shirt, but i might buy this.

Barbequepork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barbequepork

N41

OtakuRyu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages OtakuRyu

Oho, do SO want... I know it will be gone when I wake up tomorrow.
What's a poor college student to do? T-T

*goes to check bank account* >.>

(wanna know something silly? My parents think I have too many Woot shirts and actually forbade me from getting any more XD)

"The maddest of all are those who see the world as it truly is, and not as it should be."
~Don Quixote

“We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”
~Goethe

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell
OtakuRyu wrote:Oho, do SO want... I know it will be gone when I wake up tomorrow.

(wanna know something silly? My parents think I have too many Woot shirts and actually forbade me from getting any more XD)

I have two children in college and I think you should do what they do when I forbid them from doing something, ..... say three times forbade, forbade, forbade, screw that I'm going to do it anyways, ha take that you stuffy old fart. To which I smile inwardly and say to myself, great they are becoming themselves.
ps. don't tell them I secretly like it when they rebel in small woot shirt ways.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
OtakuRyu wrote:Oho, do SO want... I know it will be gone when I wake up tomorrow.

lie and tell them it's a birthday present that just HAPPENED to be on woot XP

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

Oh, yeah, Drakxxx !!!
Wow, to go from so long without a print, to having two within two weeks. I guess this makes up a little for the lack of love that "Hi Ho Heartbreak" is getting.

I'm so happy for you, and happy to be getting my second Drakxxx print!

(oh, and it seems all is right with the world, as Jakey gets first sucker...)
/

arothman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages arothman

When did Mario ever ride on Yoshi's back? Did I miss that adventure?

nerowski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nerowski
arothman wrote:When did Mario ever ride on Yoshi's back? Did I miss that adventure?

Have you not played Super Mario World? If not, then yes, you missed quite an adventure.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy

Congrats, Drakxxx!!

brizday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizday
ramyb wrote:Wow drakxxx, you're on a roll :D Congrats (although I was secretly hoping for great outdoors)

Gotta love when a compliment is immediately followed by a put down.

groosalugg

quality posts: 4 Private Messages groosalugg
brizday wrote:Gotta love when a compliment is immediately followed by a put down.

Yeah, and it's been noted before, but both ramy and seki do that very frequently at the start of each day's shirt.

You win enough around here, you don't have to deflate other artists on the day they get printed.

Show a little class.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

Yay, Drakxxx! Again again!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
groosalugg wrote:Yeah, and it's been noted before, but both ramy and seki do that very frequently at the start of each day's shirt.

You win enough around here, you don't have to deflate other artists on the day they get printed.

Show a little class.

Well, you could also look at it as throwing Radiomode a compliment. I know if I missed getting printed and someone mentioned that they really liked my design, that would make me feel nice. And Drakxxx can take it. He's a trooper!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
arothman wrote:When did Mario ever ride on Yoshi's back? Did I miss that adventure?

I don't know which is worse about this comment:
1. The fact that you've never seen/played Super Mario World...
2. Or the fact that it's already too old a game that kids don't know the basic Mario/Yoshi relationship.

A Mario video game should never make you feel old. ::cries in a corner::

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku
groosalugg wrote:Yeah, and it's been noted before, but both ramy and seki do that very frequently at the start of each day's shirt.

Show a little class.

I would argue that you don't have to "deflate" other artists regardless of how much you win, but since none of it is being done here, it's not really relevant. ;)

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254

Congrats Drakxxx!

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Woot editors, you have chosen wisely. Congrats on a week that, overall, was very well done. And Drakxx, congrats on your second shirt. I was hoping for this and sokowa's Joust shirt all week. I am, of course, in for one.

cheesehead3739

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesehead3739

great shirt - hopefully it prints well

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator

Yay Draxxx got printed again!!! Congrats, wooooo!!!

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop

Great choice Woot!!! Yay Drakxxx! I think I'll pick this one up.

NotStiffler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NotStiffler

I just had to get one.

bobichka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobichka

Congrats on your second print, drakxxx!

j-o-h-n

quality posts: 4 Private Messages j-o-h-n
Segway wrote:I can appreciate the design but wouldn't be caught dead actually wearing it.

Me either, but my son will love it, so I'm in...

Higher prices AND crappier blanks, no thank you

andymnelson

quality posts: 3 Private Messages andymnelson

Why is he licking himself?

No thanks.

zombiekillerex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombiekillerex

Yay I got one The video game shirts are usually sold out by the time I get up

shonnelizabeth

quality posts: 7 Private Messages shonnelizabeth

Perfect for my Mario crazy son!

Nightshooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Nightshooter

congrats draxx, voted for this both times. was hoping for the print

varanidus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages varanidus

This is a neat pattern, and I'd get it in a heartbeat if the design weren't so centered - it just doesn't feel like it belongs right in the middle of a shirt.

sald

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sald

You forgot to put a shadow on one of bowser's spikes.

DavidRox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidRox

Im a gamer, how could I NOT buy this shirt?!?!

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
DavidRox wrote:Im a gamer, how could I NOT buy this shirt?!?!

thats a wierd question but I'm going to try to help you.

the "I want one" button on the front page. Don't press it with your mouse. you should be alright.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

I bought the da Vinci and the Rembrandt. Now I'm adding this one to the collection. I love the Mario shirts! Good job Drakxxx.

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple

Congrats Draxxx! I think I would've bought it if a princess had come included clutched in claw. ;) Still, this is an awesome shirt. You always put such hard work into your entries and it definitely shows.

lokklyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lokklyn

Big congrats Draxxx!

slicerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages slicerd

Had to grab this one I would regret it if I didn't. Wish I could get this as some sort of statue that would be awesome.

consolecowboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages consolecowboy

Apparently I'm the only one that thought at first glance that the star at the top looks like a member of the Ku Klux Klan...

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420

Congrats on your imminent sellout! That button is bouncing!

Carpe shirtem!

SavedChristian

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SavedChristian

Sellout in the making! Congrats!

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
BootsBoots wrote:Well, you could also look at it as throwing Radiomode a compliment. I know if I missed getting printed and someone mentioned that they really liked my design, that would make me feel nice. And Drakxxx can take it. He's a trooper!

"Hm, sad- oh well, congrats on the print infinityloop, although I was hoping to see something else :P" -Ramyb on 'Vincent's Alternative'

There's one that didn't even throw another artist a bone. It's kind of rude (though a lot of people comment like this, so it's also kind of the norm).

No offense meant Ramy, just saying it's not the best way to congratulate someone being an artist yourself and all. ;)

Edit: Also, to be fair most of Ramy's comments are rather positive...so...