wink568


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wink568
dalamar666 wrote:Am I the only one that ordered 1 but have two tracking numbers? This is the first time i have seen two tracking numbers. Is this a glitch???



Same issue for me. Interesting...

gonzotek


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gonzotek
wink568 wrote:Same issue for me. Interesting...



Same here> Two tracking numbers, no info available for either.

brutherford


quality posts: 14 Private Messages brutherford

Staff

gonzotek wrote:Same here> Two tracking numbers, no info available for either.



I had the same problem with my tracking info for this shirt but I received it on Saturday. I know I could have gone upstairs and picked it up but it is more fun to get a supprise in the mail. If your shirt does not show up by the end of the week write to service@woot.com and they can check it out for you.

perkinsfam


quality posts: 0 Private Messages perkinsfam
AdderXYU wrote:See, I'm looking at it as "wow, it sold out at 10am? That's way fewer DnD and Star Trek geeks than I thought woot had!"



I bought this shirt for my daughter who just finished nuclear school in the Navy. I felt really stupid when my daughter laughed and said that it was for D&D and everyone would think she was into that. She said she would wear it when she worked out, so I guess it turned out okay.

sbergus


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbergus

I have the same thing going on with my shipping information, I got two shipping e-mails, with two different tracking numbers, but both result in no information.

Tallas15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tallas15
sbergus wrote:I have the same thing going on with my shipping information, I got two shipping e-mails, with two different tracking numbers, but both result in no information.



Same here, but if I dont recieve mine by the end of the week I am going to email customer service.

chilepepper27


quality posts: 1 Private Messages chilepepper27
Tallas15 wrote:Same here, but if I dont recieve mine by the end of the week I am going to email customer service.



I also received two tracking numbers for one order, neither of which work. It's been three days since I got my numbers so I went ahead and emailed cust.serv.

trekkie47


quality posts: 0 Private Messages trekkie47
sbergus wrote:I have the same thing going on with my shipping information, I got two shipping e-mails, with two different tracking numbers, but both result in no information.



Same here. Still haven't gotten the shirt.

chilepepper27


quality posts: 1 Private Messages chilepepper27
chilepepper27 wrote:I also received two tracking numbers for one order, neither of which work. It's been three days since I got my numbers so I went ahead and emailed cust.serv.



Got an email back. Both tracking numbers were wrong and Woot gave me a third, correct tracking number. My shirt is half way here.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

What's the deal with the "Keepin' it Wil" thing on all the shirt.woot pages? Sure is a lot of advertising for one shirt, I don't remember Woot doing that for any of the previous shirts...

pm2501


quality posts: 1 Private Messages pm2501

I only received a single tracking number (on 2/21) but that number hasn't worked at all.

drakeji


quality posts: 1 Private Messages drakeji
sbergus wrote:I have the same thing going on with my shipping information, I got two shipping e-mails, with two different tracking numbers, but both result in no information.



Same here. I'll give it until the end of the week and then try emailing customer service. It sounds like people are still getting their shirts.

hahnarama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hahnarama
wink568 wrote:Same issue for me. Interesting...




Same here.



sashak7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sashak7
Josephus wrote:What's the deal with the "Keepin' it Wil" thing on all the shirt.woot pages? Sure is a lot of advertising for one shirt, I don't remember Woot doing that for any of the previous shirts...


I agree. why the special favor, woot?

Sky


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sky
Josephus wrote:What's the deal with the "Keepin' it Wil" thing on all the shirt.woot pages? Sure is a lot of advertising for one shirt, I don't remember Woot doing that for any of the previous shirts...



Does this extra advertising mean this shirt will be exempt from the reckoning charts?

To clarify, I don't mean that in the sense that I want this one to stick around longer; I mean that it's not at all fair to the other designers for someone else's shirt to be pushed out of the list because this one's being advertised all over shirt.woot.

If this one's going to get special treatment, it shouldn't result in another shirt that didn't that treatment being voted off.

hahnarama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hahnarama
hahnarama wrote:Same here.



My shirt JUST arrived!!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Someone post a shirt pic when you get a chance. Want to see how the dotted lines printed before I buy.

perahta


quality posts: 0 Private Messages perahta
Sky wrote:Does this extra advertising mean this shirt will be exempt from the reckoning charts?

To clarify, I don't mean that in the sense that I want this one to stick around longer; I mean that it's not at all fair to the other designers for someone else's shirt to be pushed out of the list because this one's being advertised all over shirt.woot.

If this one's going to get special treatment, it shouldn't result in another shirt that didn't that treatment being voted off.




Apparently not.

I see it is currently sitting in the No.1 spot for Reckoning.

aichambaye


quality posts: 4 Private Messages aichambaye

I got mine today. It is both the most awesome and geekiest thing I own. I'm going to wear it to work tomorrow.

bluegnu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluegnu

Isn't this fairly similar to this shirt:

http://www.loiterink.com/thats-how-i-role/61/

Or is it different enough that it doesn't matter?

n8lewis


quality posts: 0 Private Messages n8lewis
bluegnu wrote:Isn't this fairly similar to this shirt:

http://www.loiterink.com/thats-how-i-role/61/

Or is it different enough that it doesn't matter?



Part of the design of this shirt is the fact that the dice are in the form of an atom.

SkekTek wrote:Someone post a shirt pic when you get a chance. Want to see how the dotted lines printed before I buy.



http://phodroid.com/09/03/bz5qbr

Sorry about the blurry picture. Its hard to take a picture of ones self with a G1.

kevind23


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevind23

My only problem with this shirt is that the d20's 6 has a . indicator after it, rather being underlined. It is not consistent with the rest of the dice.

justal313


quality posts: 0 Private Messages justal313
kevind23 wrote:My only problem with this shirt is that the d20's 6 has a . indicator after it, rather being underlined. It is not consistent with the rest of the dice.




(roots through dice bag....)

That's how all my D20s are. 6 different sytles/colors and all the D20s are like that. The other dice (d10, d12) have the underline. I'm going to say it was a manafauturing decision. The difference never really registered on my brain, probably because I'm swearing at my dice after rolling a six.

Staxeon


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Staxeon

Got mine Friday...and I think it will be the last Woot shirt I ever buy.

The quality of the shirts is really going through the floor. I put this one on and the stitching and proportions are terrible. The shoulders are so bad they come to points, the neck is way too far forward in relation to the sleeves, and the bottom hem is completely uneven.

Washed it once and dried it hoping it would all even out, maybe shrink into shape. Nope, still ugly. Which is a shame cuz I like the graphic so much.

Invisible nap is the best nap of all time!
No man should have that kind of power.

Hellmark


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hellmark
trekkie47 wrote:Same here. Still haven't gotten the shirt.



I haven't got mine yet either. Two tracking numbers that link to fedex, and Fedex knows nothing about them. If you google with those tracking numbers, it says they're USPS tracking numbers, but USPS doesn't have them in the system.

Really kinda inhales sharply and creates suction, because I saw someone wearing his today. I WANT MY SHIRT!

spiras


quality posts: 1 Private Messages spiras
Hellmark wrote:I haven't got mine yet either. Two tracking numbers that link to fedex, and Fedex knows nothing about them. If you google with those tracking numbers, it says they're USPS tracking numbers, but USPS doesn't have them in the system.

Really kinda embrangles, because I saw someone wearing his today. I WANT MY SHIRT!



Can someone please tell me where my shirt is?
I ordered 2 other shirts after this and have received both of them.

waz00


quality posts: 0 Private Messages waz00

3 tracking numbers. One of them valid. Handed off to USPS 2 weeks ago. Still haven't gotten the shirt. SmartPost. Feh.

wilsonstark


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wilsonstark

My buddy was talking to me just this morning about how much Warhammer pwns and how much he enjoys playing in person, paper and dice games. Was a fairly long exposition that makes him the perfect recipient for this shirt (ordered him one) and highlights his profound geek/nerd cred.

OMGWTFw00t

spike109u


quality posts: 6 Private Messages spike109u
spike109u wrote:If I still played Magic I'd be all over this. Actually, I think I'll buy it anyway.



Funny story, after quitting years ago I'm playing again. I blame this shirt, but not really.

MadamAtom


quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
Staxeon wrote:
The quality of the shirts is really going through the floor. I put this one on and the stitching and proportions are terrible.

(snip)

Which is a shame cuz I like the graphic so much.



The overall proportions of mine are okay, but the design's a full inch off center. The d12 ends up ... somewhere really unfortunate. So that's two only-at-home Woot shirts, of my four total. (The other is A is for Atlas, because I didn't yet know how much the shirts shrink, and those rows really need to be all the same size ...)

cephalon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cephalon
bightie wrote:Where are the percentile dice? or at least a d10? How am I supposed to make my system shock rolls?



d10s... Useless! They were weak when they came out and remain so to this day. A d10 on the shirt would have disqualified it. Not a pythagorean solid! Back in ye olde school d20s had 0-9 twice and we would embed different color crayon is each half. Use 2d20 for percent, deciding which was 10s digit beforehand. d6s would be 'normal' dice with pips but you couldn't include that artistically though you might have some in your collection to have all the proper solids. d4s not only had the numbers along the bottom but they had these awesomely wicked points and could function as caltrops.

--
more elaborate .sig pending outcome of litigation.

englann508


quality posts: 0 Private Messages englann508



My nerd enjoys his shirt very much.

ZeldaGreen


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZeldaGreen

any chance of this shirt ever coming back into stock? i must have one

favelll


quality posts: 0 Private Messages favelll

I've not recieved my shirt ordered in April, the delivery code doesn't work. I'm confused by all this, can someone tell me where to contact woot?

zoemills2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zoemills2

i love this shirt :D i have to get this!

strtrkn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages strtrkn

Please put this back in reckoning! You would get SOOOO many sales after the lovely picture we all had with it at PAX last year (of everyone that bought the shirt with Wil Wheaton!!).

etoile


quality posts: 0 Private Messages etoile

Glad to see this back for the holidays! I bought one when it was originally on sale, but it's - er - kind of small (back before there were big ones). I love this shirt so much I'm tempted to buy another one just so it can fit properly.

woots bought: 11. still in use: 5.

semifamous


quality posts: 0 Private Messages semifamous

I just wish it came in my size. It makes me sad that almost nobody sells Tall shirts for geeks.

karinaoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages karinaoi

YAY... so happy this is being reprinted... now I can replace the one I have that had an unfortunate incident with some bleach.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
~ Gandhi

headp


quality posts: 7 Private Messages headp

I'm so excited this shirt came back for the holidays! Thank you Woot!, you really got me in the spirit. I'm getting a bunch for fellow table gamers.

1/28/10 My first Random gristle. Yay!