KristinaSunshine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KristinaSunshine

I agree! Ordered it - JUST to wear to the gym - park district fitness center could use a smile once in a while. eh

papayabadger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages papayabadger

even my mom wanted one 0_0!

mbld123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbld123

Love this shirt! So funny! But couldn't see myself wearing it. Luckily my boyfriend likes these sorts of shirts, which means I can steal it when I want to =)

In for 1.

hammr25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hammr25

I saw this shirt at LA Fitness about a mile from Woot World Headquarters. I wondered if the guy worked for Woot or just really liked the shirt.

rhfritz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rhfritz

I'd really like it in white with black design.

How about another version with a triathlon them, e.g. swimmer, biker, and runner?

kyderby2008

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyderby2008

I have just recently started going back to the GYM for yet another attempt to shed a few pounds. It's funny to see all of the gym-rat types who take their work out routines, themselves, and their fitness attire so seriously. I get tired of listening that guy in the locker room boasting about how how he's been going faithfully just about every day since 1985. This is the perfect shirt for me, the 215 lb. "Johnny come lately" guy to be wearing now to the YMCA -- hilarious!

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

Happy one year anniversary Some Motivation Required!!! Power on!

nrarmen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen
goneferal wrote:Happy one year anniversary Some Motivation Required!!! Power on!

Haha thank you! I'm surprised anyone else noticed this shirt launched a year ago to the day.

If anyone told me this is where this shirt would be a year ago I'd really have to laugh. I only thought this shirt would last for 200 votes in the derby, then never sell out on launch day (2hr 48min sellout still astounds me!), and then only last a couple of weeks on the reckoning. But here it is, 52 weeks later all because of you guys, the voters and buyers. Thank you!! Also, I enjoy reading everyone's stories, sightings, thoughts, or anything about the shirt. Keep posting! I check this thread daily for new comments and respond when I can

Lastly, thank you Shirt.Woot for everything you do and for providing opportunities for the public and professional artists alike to take part in the design process. You rock!

davrwork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davrwork

I wore this to the gym today. A trainer came over. I thought I was doing something wrong. Instead he asked me where I got the great shirt. It is a true motivation to get me to the gym when it is staring at me from my drawer. Love it.

mintykitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mintykitty

Rockin' the Gold Button and takin' down my first WOot with a new Classic.

-- From the new kid in town

Tree63Fan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tree63Fan

Okay, for those worried about sizes. I normally wear a loose XL or L typically. This XL was rather small for me. I will go with (gasp) 2XL next time. I washed it in cold and dried on low heat as directed. My son's 8 size is rather small too. He's 6 and skinny as a rail. So, get about 2+ sizes larger to be safe (at least for this shirt). Has anyone else ran into this problem?

nrarmen

Tree63Fan wrote:Okay, for those worried about sizes. I normally wear a loose XL or L typically. This XL was rather small for me. I will go with (gasp) 2XL next time. I washed it in cold and dried on low heat as directed. My son's 8 size is rather small too. He's 6 and skinny as a rail. So, get about 2+ sizes larger to be safe (at least for this shirt). Has anyone else ran into this problem?

This sizing "problem" is actually the standard for all woot shirts. Here is the link to the FAQ entry about how to choose your size: http://shirt.woot.com/whatiswoot.aspx#q9. It suggests that you should "overestimate the hell out of your size." Rule of thumb around here is choose 1 size up.

AngelFlight729

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AngelFlight729
DNfromMN wrote:be great to wear this one to the gym

Even better if you were a personal trainer or worked at a gym.

Moreta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Moreta

I have never had more comments about a tshirt than I've had about this one. I have always told people who were trying to get me to take up running (yeah right!) that I only run when chased, so this shirt is like my exercise motto illustrated! Love it.

anichi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anichi

does anyone have problem buying this shirt..??
it keeps giving me server error :\

bamaster

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bamaster

Haha! I saw this shirt in the gym and I was like, I know where you got that! But I didn't have one. So I ordered one today.

Someone really needs to tell that T-Rex to start hitting the weights. His arms are tiny!

menomaro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages menomaro

truck this site you guys have no customer service at all if i dont get either my item or my money im reporting you to BBB

texastigress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texastigress

This shirt is hysterically funny! The picture depicts exactly what I need to get motivated.

Lorie, Tigress with Cat-titude! =^..^=

flamespear

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flamespear

This shirt is is so awesome but i think it gives more weight to the argument that there needs to be a hall of fame so that once a shirt reaches a certain sales/weeks number it's not keeping other shirts out of the reckoning. 15k shirts i think would be a good place probably.

bmrbill

quality posts: 138 Private Messages bmrbill

Got this one, love it! woot!

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

I find the difference in quality between the vector images of Dinosaur and Man to be curious . . .

madkatalpha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madkatalpha

What with the woot-off today, it seemed like a good time to bite the bullet and get one of my favorites. This shirt is sure to enjoy some good usage.

sibucir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sibucir

I was in a store two days ago. In line ahead of me was a woman wearing your shirt. I asked her where she got it. She said "In a bar somewhere, they were giving them away." True story. Anyway, liked the shirt, looked for it online, and here I am. Ordered it already. Thought you'd like to know.
Since the design is just black and white, have you considered swapping the colors? Black figures and text on a white shirt? If the design still works, a white shirt would be more comfortable outside in the summer sun. *I'd* buy one.

nrarmen

sibucir wrote:I was in a store two days ago. In line ahead of me was a woman wearing your shirt. I asked her where she got it. She said "In a bar somewhere, they were giving them away." True story. Anyway, liked the shirt, looked for it online, and here I am. Ordered it already. Thought you'd like to know.
Since the design is just black and white, have you considered swapping the colors? Black figures and text on a white shirt? If the design still works, a white shirt would be more comfortable outside in the summer sun. *I'd* buy one.

Haha cool! Someone once swapped the colors in photoshop. It didn't look as good I think. Either way, it's out of my control to change print colors, sorry But thank you for your purchase! I'm glad you like it :D

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

Looking at the reckoning this evening I noticed that Some Motivation has sold over 20,000! Only the 3rd shirt by my count that has done this. Congrats Hall-of-Famer!

hedgehogg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hedgehogg

Love the shirt! I wore it to the State Fair this year, and got lots of grins and thumbs-up from passers-by. I really enjoyed sharing the joke

tnode192

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tnode192

Bought this shirt a few wootoff's ago... then noticed it was missing from my closet.

Turns out my evil son has confiscated it.

Guess it's time for another one!!

Love this shirt!

GenMischief

quality posts: 7 Private Messages GenMischief
svengoolie wrote:This is... terrible. I haven't seen this bad a shirt here in a long time. It's like he's trying to sell it on the very concept of the "motivational poster" style, but it's not funny. It would be better if he just copied a popular one. That would be bad too, but at least there could be something funny. As it is, I can't imagine there being any audience for it. You think fat people are gonna walk around advertising that they don't work out?

Uptight much?

GenMischief

quality posts: 7 Private Messages GenMischief
nrarmen wrote:This sizing "problem" is actually the standard for all woot shirts. Here is the link to the FAQ entry about how to choose your size: http://shirt.woot.com/whatiswoot.aspx#q9. It suggests that you should "overestimate the hell out of your size." Rule of thumb around here is choose 1 size up.

Yup,

Im a 2x big abd burley kinda guy, and the 3X are just about right from a woot too.

whiteoga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whiteoga

Finally, I broke down and got 2 of them.

One for me and another one for a friend who wants to get fit also.

I can only see myself wearing it when I go to the gym or running at a local park. Brilliant and simple idea.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
megatsea wrote:I love it, but I'm out of money right now. I'll have to wait and pay $15 if I want to wear it.

I bought the Exercise T for my daughter who is a certified personal trainer, right now with Jillian Michaels doing a cruise which leaves tomorrow out of Miami. Well worth the extra bucks off and no shipping for someone in her field.

If I was out of money this early in a Woot-off I would be in deep crap.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

jlarmen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlarmen

Sorry to see this shirt slip off the charts. Wishing the designer the best! Ever think about designing another shirt?

bjk7209

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjk7209

Noooo!!! I've been thinking about buying this shirt for a year and then log on today to finally buy 2 and its gone......

"Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday" (or last week)

kira89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kira89

Anyone with a [preferably new] extra women's medium willing to sell?

molecularpynkie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages molecularpynkie

Nooo!!! I cant believe it, this was one of the first shirts i ever bought, and I loved it so much I was gonna buy a second when the one I got wears out but now its all gone:<

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I've been trying to find the original source for this shirts for *months*. I can't believe that I finally found it a week after it stopped being sold.

Does anyone have a women's medium (or small, maybe a large?) that they would be willing to sell?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

rugrats2001

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rugrats2001

I count myself the luckiest Wooter of all. I bought the latest 'random shirt' and I scored this one! Woo-hoo!

fishbulb42

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fishbulb42
rugrats2001 wrote:I count myself the luckiest Wooter of all. I bought the latest 'random shirt' and I scored this one! Woo-hoo!

Same here!

felipito09

quality posts: 1 Private Messages felipito09

Apparently other sites can use woot designs. The shirt design is being sold in multiple colors and layouts.
I thought that kinda thing was not allowed. I feel like telling whiteowlshaven good job on the "original" work!

http://www.zazzle.com/exercise_requires_motivation_t_shirt-235094790763189385

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

felipito09 wrote:Apparently other sites can use woot designs. The shirt design is being sold in multiple colors and layouts.
I thought that kinda thing was not allowed. I feel like telling whiteowlshaven good job on the "original" work!

http://www.zazzle.com/exercise_requires_motivation_t_shirt-235094790763189385

Oh, that is so not allowed. We will be handing this over to our legal hounds. Thank you for letting us know!

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders