Thanks and congrats.

tbird

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire

Yay demotivation!

...and grats!

deejjunior12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deejjunior12

this shirt reminds me of something you would see on the clearance rack at wal-mart or target....this won the derby?! c'mon people

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

And it's bouncing already. It'll be out by 2:30am at this rate.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

the shirt coulda worked better(not much )if the person running was a caveman. Not a stick figure. We see enough stick figure winners . It's just dopey.

jannieb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jannieb
Tr0nn wrote:I have seen many a fat kid wearing shirts that say "I beat anorexia" or was it "I beat bulimia" either way they were advertising that they don't work out. Good stuff

Woot fatty here & I say COOL SHIRT!! I actually have one that reads "Does this shirt make me look fat?"

If you can't laugh at yourself while your arteries harden, who can you laugh at?

bhcompy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bhcompy
Bandrik wrote:Congrats on the print and all, but... really... I don't like this one at all. It really has a cheap feeling to it. And it's not just the motivational poster bit - it just seems like it was made in 10 minutes with a t-rex clip art silhouette, a stig fig, and some text.

A neat shirt, yes. But 1st? I'm shocked...

If I was the maker of this shirt, though, I certainly would be laughing all the way to the bank. For that aspect, I applaud you.

nothing wrong with simplicity. there are a lot of complex designs on here, but usually on terrible color shirts. this shirt is simple, black, and white. goes with anything.

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire

OhEmGee the bouncing!

Kex

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kex

would have bought if it wasnt black. I cant see it looking good on another color scheme, but i just dont wear black while running/exercising, its too hot

Stop voting for shirts that you would never buy or wear, it says "I'd want one" not "I like this"!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

eastercat wrote:Oh jeez. Can we find another American idol contestant to fixate on? The season ended a couple of years ago. If you like Sanjaya, go get his CD. If you don't, trash him on an American Idol forum.

edit: Forgot to mention that I like the shirt. However, my cat's medical bills pretty much prohibit me from buying non-essential items--like this shirt. Sorry.

Commenter-specific comment: In your signature, you're missing a w in rt.
((And I hope your cat will be alright, internet person. I sincerely commend you on your willingness to take care of your cat, even if it strains your finances. There are not enough people like you, alas.))

Non-commenter-specific comment: People using American Idol for a simile... people using an American Idol simile for a tshirt... people using an American Idol simile on woot for this tshirt in this derby... people doing that and then arguing about it... oh, it is hilarious on so many levels. Shine on, you crazy diamonds. Shine on.

Tshirt-specific comment: Ummm, yeah. So, uh, I'll ask my brother if he likes it?

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

Congrats on the imminent sell-out.

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant

i was vocal on my opinion of this shirt, but that won't stop me from congratulating the designer.

Congrats on your victory!

JustNgo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustNgo

Oh my god, I love it! In for 2!

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell
rocketjohn wrote:Good shirt - if there's any left when i get back from work, i'll take one :-)

its 3:45 am eastern time and the I want One button is already bouncing, so unless you have a short shift, you will probably be out of luck.

Congrats on the printing to the artist, its one of my personal favorites for this derby and the only reason I ever run is when being chased.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
mybell wrote:its 3:45 am eastern time and the I want One button is already bouncing, so unless you have a short shift, you will probably be out of luck.

Congrats on the printing to the artist, its one of my personal favorites for this derby and the only reason I ever run is when being chased.

Correct that, it's out.

Camdeezyinc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Camdeezyinc

that's my boy, way to go man....

Ducoergosum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ducoergosum

Ever just think about breadsticks? sold out already? I'm so sad

estrus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages estrus

Holy friggin MOLY!!!
I go to the airport to pickup my wife and this AWESOME shirt sells out in THREE HOURS!!!
I want a refund!!

/shakesfist

Spoofster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spoofster
pshong wrote:haha nice.. but i'll wait for tomorrows....

(Original content not provided.), sold out by 2

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
estrus wrote:Holy friggin MOLY!!!
I go to the airport to pickup my wife and this AWESOME shirt sells out in THREE HOURS!!!
I want a refund!!

/shakesfist

You didn't buy it. Good luck on the refund.

Unless you want a refund on your wife, in which case I can give you a couple old randoms if she's attractive enough.

isparabola

quality posts: 8 Private Messages isparabola

Wow this sold out fast.

Shun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shun

Reminds me of this.

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell
JadenKale wrote:Correct that, it's out.

I stand corrected. And further kudos to the designer for a sell out.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

holy sellout, batman!

congrats on your first print, and a superfast sellout, nrarmen !

w00t!

cuchalainfilms

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cuchalainfilms

Really? We have de-evolved to putting de-motivators on t-shirts? Thats not art, thats not even trying anymore. Normally I try to be upbeat, but this is so NOT full of win. Congrats to the designer on catching a wave and the print, but this is not my style.

techspecs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages techspecs

Record setting time till sellout for a shirt?

smileyfaceman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smileyfaceman

This thing sold like hotcakes.
Mmm...hotcakes.

Stoopid512

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stoopid512

Wow! Really glad that I was in for 1 before it sold out before 4am CST!!!

haydawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haydawn
smileyfaceman wrote:This thing sold like hotcakes.
Mmm...hotcakes.

with just a drizzle of syrup and some creamy butter...damn I'm cravin (pancakes) hotcakes now .... who needs exercise eat pancakes they are yummy!

oh yea congrats on such a fast sell out! The East coast wooters might have to stay up later to avoid sell outs! It's times like this when I'm glad I'm a west coast gal! sweet!

EatMeat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EatMeat

Was this that a record for the fastest shirt to sell out?

rjorgy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjorgy

Ever just think about breadsticks?? sold out before I even wake up? That hardly seems fair =/ This was the only shirt I wanted out of this derby too. Hopefully I can get one in the reckoning ...

--
pablo

kennube

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennube
elwayman02 wrote:This was my reaction. This shirt doesn't really "grab" me like most derby winners do, even if I wouldn't wear them. I think a lot of the fogged shirts weren't nearly as good as the ones got that got, say, 5th or 6th.

Or 32nd.

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
EmperorZ wrote:Haha, I might pick this one up. Maybe if a T-Rex came stomping into the neighborhood I'd actually get off my butt, but until then I'm just gonna sit here and be fat.

3XL plz :-p

Yeah, I was trying to decide if I was going to pick this up in my size, as I lack said motivation...

... the decision (at least for today) seems to be made for me. Congratulations on the sellout!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
EatMeat wrote:Was this that a record for the fastest shirt to sell out?

not even

butterknifefight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages butterknifefight

WOOOOOO!

Finally someone from louisville!

projectkmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages projectkmo

Nice...Woot must have had 100 for sale. L A M E

Xanzibar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Xanzibar

wow. sold out already?!?!?!

meh.

What is this?
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1590902

weezyweazel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weezyweazel
svengoolie wrote:Yeah, well, people vote on garbage shirts all the time. That doesn't mean they're going to buy them. Half the audience probably votes for bad shirts just to sabotage it. It's like voting for Sanjaya.

I guess they bought them.

nrarmen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen

Wow. That was quick. (That's what she said...ahuhu)

So yeah, I never imagined this shirt having the success it has had this week! I've pretty much been in an alternate reality this past week due to it...

Thanks everyone for their votes and support and for making this a very pleasant first print

For those who don't like the shirt it's understandable that such a shirt is hit or miss for people. I hope you won't take this design as the limit of my ability forever (I've got a lot of practicing to do).

Also, I want to give one last thanks to the people who suggested tweaks for this design in the early discussion forum! This shirt is as much as yours too

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus

looks like i'll be spending $15 now. congrats!