nrarmen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen

I'm not a good photographer...
don't have a steady hand...
so I don't have a bunch of decent pics...
but I hope this helps :D

This is an X-large before its first wash.

And here is a link to a zoomed in picture.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

got mine today. it printed upside down

just kidding

It looks great, and hopefully will get laughs at the gym.

congrats again on the sellout/print

that was fun while it lasted!

nrarmen

bpr2 wrote:got mine today. it printed upside down

just kidding

It looks great, and hopefully will get laughs at the gym.

congrats again on the sellout/print

I (expletive for the act of pooping in the past tense) myself when you said it printed upside down...

Glad you enjoy!

thedpq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedpq

Wore mine to my kickboxing class Wednesday, everyone loved it.

We're all here because we're not all there

w00fy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00fy

Wish I had a shirt to wear. FedEx Smartpost licks big hairy camel three-dimensional circles:
FudEx DumbPost Tracking

Been lost in their systems for days,

When it got to Taxachusetts, it first went to Central Mass. Then to Southern Mass near Rhode Island. Then all the way back out west about 30 miles in the wrong direction. Tonight to needs to turn back east and head for the coast.

nrarmen

I'm sorry you haven't received your shirt yet SmartPost has a weird way of tracking around the country based on what flights need packages and what not. Crazy stuff. I hope it comes soon!

w00fy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00fy
nrarmen wrote:I'm sorry you haven't received your shirt yet SmartPost has a weird way of tracking around the country based on what flights need packages and what not. Crazy stuff. I hope it comes soon!

Got it and it looks great! Genius.

Sure I have a decent tolerence of pain. I mean, who doesn't like to get dressed up in a gimp suit, spanked with a sandpaper covered paddle, and have hot wax dripped on sentitive parts by two angry PMSing women but SmartPost takes it to a whole new level.

nrarmen

w00fy wrote:Got it and it looks great! Genius.

Sure I have a decent tolerence of pain. I mean, who doesn't like to get dressed up in a gimp suit, spanked with a sandpaper covered paddle, and have hot wax dripped on sentitive parts by two angry PMSing women but SmartPost takes it to a whole new level.

o_o;; Maybe it won't hurt so much next time :P My parents still haven't received theirs yet i think O_o

ambivalentplayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ambivalentplayer

It seems as though 5600 people can't be wrong. 5600 in 3 weeks! That's pretty amazing. I'm very tempted now to buy one. Besides, the t-shirt is pretty awesome from all angles.

TheYoz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheYoz

best...shirt...ever

nrarmen

TheYoz wrote:best...shirt...ever

applejuice13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages applejuice13

nrarmen,
what size is that shirt you are wearing?

nrarmen

X-large

The sizes for the shirts run fairly small so if you want a loose shirt, aim for a size or so higher. I normally wear large shirts.

applejuice13

umm how can you tell what size is the perfect size for you?

nrarmen

applejuice13 wrote:umm how can you tell what size is the perfect size for you?

Here is the sizing chart for men.

Here is the sizing chart for women.

kselzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kselzer

this shirt is awesome! My first shirt woot

11/19/07 - 2 iRobot Roomba 4296 Remote Scheduler Robotic Vacuums
2/28/08 - 3 Dane-Elec 2GB SD Cards
3/27/09 - 1 Some Motivation Required t-shirt
10/16/09 - 1 Acer Aspire One 10.1" Netbook
11/19/09 - 3 iRobot Roomba Virtual Walls
1/02/10 - Earth Seed t-shirt

nrarmen

kselzer wrote:this shirt is awesome! My first shirt woot

Thank you; I glad you like it

applejuice13

whoa isnt like 42 inchs HUGE?

applejuice13

sorry im asking weird questions but its my first time here and your shirt was awesome so i have to get this!

nrarmen

applejuice13 wrote:sorry im asking weird questions but its my first time here and your shirt was awesome so i have to get this!

Haha it's no problem. Like I said earlier, the best way to judge the shirt size is to buy 1 size bigger than what you would normally wear IF (BIG IF) you want the shirt to fit more loose. The shirt will shrink when it is washed too.

nrarmen

This is straight from shirt.woot's frequently asked questions (located at the very bottom right corner of any shirt.woot page)

"Before you give us your credit card number, you really, really need to consult the American Apparel sizing chart for men or for women, as appropriate. And then maybe go another size higher than that. They tend to run smaller than the typical shirts, with that streamlined cut that looks so good on 19-year-old hipsters. If you prefer the tentlike, billowing t-shirts so common these days, you’d better overestimate the hell out of your size."

applejuice13

1 last question

if i got a large shirt, and i washed it 20 times will it go small?

because i dont really have shirts that go really small

EDIT:

oh and also is every shirt the same size? so i know what shirt i can buy

nrarmen

applejuice13 wrote:1 last question

if i got a large shirt, and i washed it 20 times will it go small?

because i dont really have shirts that go really small

EDIT:

oh and also is every shirt the same size? so i know what shirt i can buy

It will only shrink once (as with most clothes). I couldn't give you a number of how much it would shrink. If it washes too small wear it as an undershirt for a day and it will stretch out to fit you.

When you click the "I Want One" button on the sales page you will have the option of choosing your size (S, M, L, XL, etc). The regularly named sizes are the Mens/Unisex; the ones with a "W" are for womens; and the ones for kids are prefixed with "K." This is the same for every shirt that Woot has.

If you bought a large shirt of "Some Motivation Required" and then bought, say "You Have To Try This Guys" in a large, then those two shirts (even though they are different colors) will be the SAME EXACT size.

applejuice13

thanks a lot man, im going to buy it you helped me so much

also when it orders does it really take 5 business days? thats a long time since i just started a saturday

EDIT:
this is my last question too!! sorry lol

does it change the number of days its counting like:

"5 more days" to "4 more days"

nrarmen

applejuice13 wrote:thanks a lot man, im going to buy it you helped me so much

also when it orders does it really take 5 business days? thats a long time since i just started a saturday

EDIT:
this is my last question too!! sorry lol

does it change the number of days its counting like:

"5 more days" to "4 more days"

The 5 days just means they'll process your order, print it, and then give it to Fed Ex to ship via SmartPost within those 5 days. You won't receive the shirt within 5 days. SmartPost takes an incredible amount of time to ship. There's no way I could judge exactly how long it would take you to receive your shirt. The average is about 2 weeks.

Also, you will receive and email with a tracking number for the shirt. You can follow where it goes. Don't be scared if it starts going weird places...that's just how it goes with free shipping.

applejuice13

thanks a lot man you helped me a lot!

acoustikarl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages acoustikarl

I was walking around the mall in Federal Way, WA today and saw this shirt in a store called GraffiT's. It was printed in yellow on a blue t-shirt. I couldn't see a price on it. It looked like they had various designs and you could get them printed on whatever you wanted, i.e. T-shirts, sweat shirts, etc. I looked around, but it didn't look like they had any other designs I've seen on here. The girl behind the counter was talking with someone so I didn't ask about where they got the shirt design.

nrarmen

acoustikarl wrote:I was walking around the mall in Federal Way, WA today and saw this shirt in a store called GraffiT's. It was printed in yellow on a blue t-shirt. I couldn't see a price on it. It looked like they had various designs and you could get them printed on whatever you wanted, i.e. T-shirts, sweat shirts, etc. I looked around, but it didn't look like they had any other designs I've seen on here. The girl behind the counter was talking with someone so I didn't ask about where they got the shirt design.

Was it exactly the same design? If they made a few changes then it's just a rip off and nothing can be done about it. For my curiosity would you mind taking a picture of it sometime? They don't have a web presence so I can't see what they offer for merchandise. Thanks for letting me know

acoustikarl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages acoustikarl
nrarmen wrote:Was it exactly the same design? If they made a few changes then it's just a rip off and nothing can be done about it. For my curiosity would you mind taking a picture of it sometime? They don't have a web presence so I can't see what they offer for merchandise. Thanks for letting me know

I don't know how exact the design is to yours. I do know it had a T-Rex chasing a man and had the same words underneath "Exercise - Some motivation required". I will be back there in the next couple days and I will try to get a picture.

nrarmen

acoustikarl wrote:I don't know how exact the design is to yours. I do know it had a T-Rex chasing a man and had the same words underneath "Exercise - Some motivation required". I will be back there in the next couple days and I will try to get a picture.

Alright. Thank you very much, again.

applejuice13

hey about the tracking,

does my shirt just really stay in one spot because its been sitting there at texas.. and im at california

nrarmen

applejuice13 wrote:hey about the tracking,

does my shirt just really stay in one spot because its been sitting there at texas.. and im at california

No. The tracking info isn't extremely accurate. I'll actually receive a shirt 2 days while it says it's in Indianapolis...give it another week or so for it to get to you. If you don't receive it then contact woot at service@woot.com (i think that's the right email)

applejuice13

thnnx man

NinjaStorm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages NinjaStorm
acoustikarl wrote:I don't know how exact the design is to yours. I do know it had a T-Rex chasing a man and had the same words underneath "Exercise - Some motivation required". I will be back there in the next couple days and I will try to get a picture.

I'm just curious about this, I honestly have no idea what the answer is, but who does the design belong to now that Woot printed it? Would it be nrarmen's job to pursue this, or Woot's, if it was ripped off?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that if you submit something in the Derby and it doesn't print, then you can take it somewhere else after 60 days, but what about if it does print?

nrarmen

NinjaStorm wrote:I'm just curious about this, I honestly have no idea what the answer is, but who does the design belong to now that Woot printed it? Would it be nrarmen's job to pursue this, or Woot's, if it was ripped off?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that if you submit something in the Derby and it doesn't print, then you can take it somewhere else after 60 days, but what about if it does print?

Woot owns the design for the rest of eternity (or at least my life time). I can't use it for anything anymore other than self promotion of my work. Woot would probably have to enforce the copyright. However, it troubles me that someone would make an exact copy so I definitely will help Woot track down infringements.

applejuice13

help!! my tracking number says its been Delivered but i dont see my package any where
it also said it was delivered 11:45 AM and i was there

Joltz104

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Joltz104

oh yay, I feel like complaining about my shipping too. It's impressively bad. As of right now the most recent update is...

Mar 14, 2009 12:00 AM Package data transmitted to USPS BOWLING GREEN, KY

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=02185456301037896857

Yes, that was three weeks ago. And I ordered at midnight on the day of release. I just want my shirt T.T

upsilon7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages upsilon7

on 3/29/2009, you successfully wooted.
ORDER 26119935

I'm new here.
That's my receipt for this shirt.
when can I get that? is that shipped?

Meatbot

nrarmen

upsilon7 wrote:on 3/29/2009, you successfully wooted.
ORDER 26119935

I'm new here.
That's my receipt for this shirt.
when can I get that? is that shipped?

You'll get an email with your tracking number when your shirt has been shipped. You can also track the shipping by clicking on "My Account" at the top-middle of the screen and then clicking on the shirt's name at the left hand column of the following screen.

nrarmen

applejuice13 wrote:help!! my tracking number says its been Delivered but i dont see my package any where
it also said it was delivered 11:45 AM and i was there

Check your mail today. Like I said earlier, the tracking of these shirts isn't very accurate. It's what you get for free shipping lol