yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva
JCamp4321 wrote:No wories about this one selling out!...

weaksauce...

guess you weren't right

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
pbailey1980 wrote: This is why I hate when they allow text in derby's .

i couldn't plus this enough. its so sad to see designs ruined by text that doesn't have to be there.

of course maybe its cause i'm not a fan of the text shirts anyway (well, with the exception of some) esp since i like to see how the artist can come up with a way to tell what's going on without having to put "aye carumba!" on the shirt.

either way, congrats on the sellout

doogoshly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doogoshly

hahahaha dammit, i stop looking at shirt woot bc of the recent string of nylon/bad designs and then this comes along. definitely gonna pony up the extra $5 to get this tomorrow since i've only bought like 2 shirt woots.

some of you people need to get off your high horse and learn to have a sense of humor. either that or get laid.

eneref

quality posts: 12 Private Messages eneref

What?? A sellout? On a "that's what she said" joke? Seriously??

Come ON, people. That's just so pathetic, it hurts.

Don't get me wrong, Ramy... without the text, I think the design is cute and fun. But the text just makes it incredibly l4me.

There's a guy whose ass we used to kick back in college because he used this joke ALL the time. And it was tired, haggard, and worthless even back then.

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5
legom7 wrote:God I hope not...although it probably will be. -_- I really did enjoy the pirate shirt.

Wow, I was on my brother's account before!! LMAO

dartingd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dartingd
eneref wrote:What?? A sellout? On a "that's what she said" joke? Seriously??

Come ON, people. That's just so pathetic, it hurts.

Don't get me wrong, Ramy... without the text, I think the design is cute and fun. But the text just makes it incredibly l4me.

There's a guy whose ass we used to kick back in college because he used this joke ALL the time. And it was tired, haggard, and worthless even back then.

sorry we can't all be as cool as you

wiggles204

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wiggles204

print more please

kcman011

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kcman011
midorichi wrote:Damn! Awesome job ramyb! You're dominating so much, that this could be like a part-time job for you.

With the amount of shirts that ramyb has sold, especially at the $15 rate, this actually could probably be considered 'full time' at this point.

NinjaStorm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages NinjaStorm

So, I'm new-ish here. What are all the 'nylon' posts referring to? Is that what the shirt is made of? Where does it say that?

Also, does anyone have a woot-filter replacement list. I think I've figured out most of them, but there are a few I haven't caught onto yet.

nrarmen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen
NinjaStorm wrote:So, I'm new-ish here. What are all the 'nylon' posts referring to? Is that what the shirt is made of? Where does it say that?

Also, does anyone have a woot-filter replacement list. I think I've figured out most of them, but there are a few I haven't caught onto yet.

Nylon = terrible

I don't know of a list.

Congrats ramyb on another sellout!

bhcompy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bhcompy
aaltieri wrote:I have to admit, My daughter would have loved this shirt. But the text is just stupid.

If there were a print without the text, I'd bit in a second. But with it...the shirt is childish.

Sorry.

--anthony

oh pity for your daughter. a childish shirt she cant have. shirts arent art, they're expression, and this one says you have a sense of humor

realbigkahuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realbigkahuna

realbig kahuna is in the house

omninull

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omninull
bhcompy wrote:... and this one says you have a sense of humor

No, no it doesn't.

salope

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salope

Not funny. Passe. Can't believe this sold out. Who the hell is buying this stuff? What kind of geeks lurk here? 2 shirts recently sold out that basically sucked.

nehinbin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nehinbin

This should have won first place. Got mine already!

salope

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salope
nehinbin wrote:This should have won first place. Got mine already!

Why? Maybe if someone just woke up from a long drawn-out prepubescent dream and has never heard the line "that's what she said" they would find this funny. Otherwise, this is so .... prepubescent. And yesterday. It's not funny on The Office anymore, and it's not funny outside of that either.

KaylaJ

bhcompy wrote:oh pity for your daughter. a childish shirt she cant have. shirts arent art, they're expression, and this one says you have a sense of humor

i'm pretty sure when he said child, he meant like under 12ish

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
salope wrote:Why? Maybe if someone just woke up from a long drawn-out prepubescent dream and has never heard the line "that's what she said" they would find this funny. Otherwise, this is so .... prepubescent. And yesterday. It's not funny on The Office anymore, and it's not funny outside of that either.

You know, it's okay to not like the shirt. But it's rude to berate someone because they do like it.

Just sayin'.

By the way, I've never seen an episode of the Office. Tried it a couple of times and the humor was lost on me and I know I'm not the only one who feels like that.

kawaiikes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kawaiikes

I found the joke borderline funny, but more than a bit crude for anything I would ever actually wear in public.

I thought shirt.woot didn't allow sexual shirts like this to be printed. . . ?

The art on the shirt was good, but was, in my eyes, sort of ruined by that "That's what SHE said!" joke.

zenbifocals

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals
BootsBoots wrote:I'm the only person I know that still hasn't watched the American version of the Office, but I think I might have to now...

I have been in a no-choice situation and have watched The Office.

Here's my one word warning: Don't.

Never seen the BBC version and I am curious about it but the American one holds me back.

KaylaJ

woo!! i'm not the only one who doesn't "get" the office!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
bhcompy wrote:oh pity for your daughter. a childish shirt she cant have. shirts arent art, they're expression, and this one says you have a sense of humor

and no sense of style.

woocopter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woocopter

Everyone that hates on this shirt is just jealous. If you wear it, you will get laid.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
KaylaJ wrote:woo!! i'm not the only one who doesn't "get" the office!

no... there's no 'getting' the office.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
JadenKale wrote:no... there's no 'getting' the office.

that's what she said!

GET IT! BECAUSE THERES A GLASS CEILING AND SHE CAN'T GET THE OFFICE! LOLOLOL IM SO FUNNY I SHOULD DRAW A HAMSTER

doogoshly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doogoshly
eneref wrote:

you mean, you would watch him and silently stew in your own indignation. then you would go and post on your blog about it and try to act all hard and tough online. that's what we call an e-thug.

get a life. they have tees on here that are made for people like you and tees for people who like crude humor. no one cares about your opinion. you don't see me going into threads on shirts i don't like and threadcrapping.

JavaDevelop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JavaDevelop

Really, really need another Yay shirt. I have Yay Taco and Yay It's Broccoli. Need a new installment please! Are there any other Yay shirts that I have missed?

Shawn Valle

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Seems like they built this shirt around the joke.

typical set up for the joke at the end type shirts don't amuse me. hehe.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

valley0525

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valley0525

so, not to be super nylon, but I was under the impression we could still get shirts the next day? Is this only when they are not still sold out? Do I have to wait for it to be available on reckoning? Am I SOL?

Thanks

valley0525

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valley0525

I meant to say nylon not nylon...i have no idea how that typo happened...

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo
valley0525 wrote:I meant to say nylon not nylon...i have no idea how that typo happened...

Woot uses filters for certain words that are either considered naughty or overused... you typed "l a m e" which woot automatically replaces with "nylon." Do a google search for "woot filters" to find a current list of all the words and the woot replacements for them. My current favorite is koi to replace "c r a p" because it's a dsylexic pun.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo
valley0525 wrote:so, not to be super nylon, but I was under the impression we could still get shirts the next day? Is this only when they are not still sold out? Do I have to wait for it to be available on reckoning? Am I SOL?

Thanks

Yes, you can get the shirts the next day, and as long as they haven't been discontinued, or "reckoned." As long as there's a button next to it that says "I want one", you can order. Best way to find a list of currently available shirts is the click on the reckoning update posts in the Shirt.woot blog.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

SSchwartz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SSchwartz

Awesome! My first shirt was grim optimism (i'm actually wearing it right now,) and this is my second shirt. My to my surprise, i find they are both by the same person! ramyb, you are now my hero. Thank you for the awesome shirts!

DE INIMICO NON LOQUARIS SED COGITES

WickedAndTorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WickedAndTorn

So i got my shirt yesterday... wore it to work today (i work in a call center). and was told never to wear it back to work again due to "suggestive meaning". LOL.

01010111011010010110001101101011011001010110010001000001011011100110010001010100011011110111001001101110

s2steil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages s2steil

I absolutely love this shirt, and I think it's hilarious, but I work in a highschool and I don't think I can where it anywhere without someone saying : "Seriously Inappropriate, change your shirt." That's life for you...

zeropaul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeropaul

I wish the shirt actually said what the title of this is. "She is reported to have said that before"

THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS i laugh everytime i read this

tajhtajh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tajhtajh

I wish the hamsters were fatter and cuter. I would get it then.

spike31642

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spike31642

people need to lighten up a bit. i <3 this shirt personally...

Erinbenn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Erinbenn

I ordered this shirt for a friend and the XL turned out to be WAY bigger than I thought. Any chance anyone has a L and wants to trade? Or would want to buy the XL?

swordsaint

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swordsaint

i'm buying the T as i type. i say this alot and my girl hates it when i do.

she's sooooo gonna love for this one lol.