1%
1%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

conhopper

quality posts: 19 Private Messages conhopper

Cute, but the extreme blue doesn't cater to my taste the way the concept does.

derp

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

I sort of like this, but I'm not sure- Either way, congrats to the designer on the print :D I'm very interested to see how this will do.

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku

This is cute, although kind of unfair that pacman is OK for dailies but not for derbies. :p I like the sad ghosties.

talia1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages talia1

sorry this is dumb.

tonymontana444

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tonymontana444

the colors are great!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

grats etherbrian... I didn't expect a video game reference as a daily... not so soon anyway.

definitely not a pacman reference, that we get chastised about during derbies on a regular basis.

EinnaFK

quality posts: 8 Private Messages EinnaFK

Ah! I can't decided! The blue, the ghosts, the MILK. It's all good stuff. Now, do I want to eat only dry noodles for a few days? That is the question...

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

I kinda like the colors (or lack there of).

tubatime1010

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tubatime1010

What am I not seeing...? I the understand ghosts...but...ahhggggg! Brain...hurt!!

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog

this totally breaks the no pacman rule.
rejected.

Quolace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Quolace

Jeez, Woot must have some kind of fascination with bad cookie-related nerd shirts. First Wookies and now Pac-Man?

Lothax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lothax

Boring...

gee2thek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gee2thek

A little torn on making a purchase or not. First "impulse" was to buy it mostly because of the new spin on a vintage game. I like the simplicity to it.

Check out the rest of his portfolio. Really talented stuff!

--- Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Fritz117

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fritz117

Should have been a Black shirt.

Shun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shun

I don't even really get it, but it just looks cool. I feel more like sad cookies than the pac-man thing I don't get.

dijin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijin

hmm who made those bite marks?
also, do the cookies regenerate?

yum pacman cookies!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
sekiyoku wrote:This is cute, although kind of unfair that pacman is OK for dailies but not for derbies. :p I like the sad ghosties.

You would love to steal the idea huh?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

2005vette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2005vette

WOOOOW.... What happened to the no PAC MAN rules???

But I do like it... Debating the purchase.. Ohh this is hard....

Fuzzylavapenguin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fuzzylavapenguin

200? I thought this was some sort of 300 reference before the picture loaded up. Oh well, I like the concept of the design, but the shirt is really blue. Too blue...

lockey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lockey
Fritz117 wrote:Should have been a Black shirt.

Looking at the shirt again I agree. Not sure though might still get it. Damn you economy...making me doubt all my purchases now.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Neat idea :0) congrats!

filpenny

quality posts: 9 Private Messages filpenny

Brilliant!!

conhopper

quality posts: 19 Private Messages conhopper
2005vette wrote:WOOOOW.... What happened to the no PAC MAN rules???

But I do like it... Debating the purchase.. Ohh this is hard....

!(PAC MAN) != !(ghost)

derp

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam
filpenny wrote:Brilliant!!

With absolutely no sarcasm, how? How is it brilliant? I honestly do not understand.

strawhat311

quality posts: 6 Private Messages strawhat311

I don't get it.

EDIT: Wait never mind now I do get it haha. Old school pac-man.

JadenKale

conhopper wrote:!(PAC MAN) != !(ghost)

Get it right:

Pacman = ah! a ghost!

;)

Kerigman

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Kerigman
EinnaFK wrote:Ah! I can't decided! The blue, the ghosts, the MILK. It's all good stuff. Now, do I want to eat only dry noodles for a few days? That is the question...

Check your sink. I sent you faucet-mail with a water attachment. Virus-free, but not chlorine-free.

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

blue pacman ghosts and a glass of milk. so he's eating the ghosts like they were cookies. i don't get it unless i do?

mkidtrigun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mkidtrigun
Fuzzylavapenguin wrote:200? I thought this was some sort of 300 reference before the picture loaded up. Oh well, I like the concept of the design, but the shirt is really blue. Too blue...

200 is the amount of points you get for eating the first ghost with a pellet. If you eat more than one ghost on one pellet, the points go up to 400, 800, and 1600, respectively.

Personally gonna pass on this one...

PS: If someone DOES happen to wear this shirt 255 times, the left side stays fine and the right side jumbles up with weird glitchy squares from previous Woot shirts!

EinnaFK

quality posts: 8 Private Messages EinnaFK
Kerigman wrote:Check your sink. I sent you faucet-mail with a water attachment. Virus-free, but not chlorine-free.

Dry as in I won't have any pasta sauce to put on it. Though I guess I could always butter them up... :D

But thank you for the faucet-mail! I don't get nearly enough.

JadenKale

EinnaFK wrote:Dry as in I won't have any pasta sauce to put on it. Though I guess I could always butter them up... :D

But thank you for the faucet-mail! I don't get nearly enough.

eh some simple seasoning or even a package of that nasty powder cheese helps makes a good dinner.

Kidgoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kidgoldstein
sekiyoku wrote:This is cute, although kind of unfair that pacman is OK for dailies but not for derbies. :p I like the sad ghosties.

second that.

<insert something witty>

astronautcowboy3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astronautcowboy3

I don't think this design is worth the 15 bucks it would cost me to get the shirt to Japan. Probably be a purchase for $10 if I still lived in America. I love the blue color and humorous concept. If only I could print that line about the eyes and the oven on a business card and hand it out to people who stare at me.

If only the people who stared at me weren't just wide-eyed 5-year-olds that have never seen a foreigner before.

zozzles

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zozzles

shirt.woot sez:

"Royal Blue. Why Royal? Because we’re packing them in! Get it? Get it?"

Uh, no. Would someone please explain this to me? And yes, I'm truly this dense.

XonoX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages XonoX

Pac had teeth ?

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

eh, i don't like the milk. and this is another one of those shirts i'm not sure how it would look on the shirt.

but congrats on the print

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Dear loving and noble comrades,

Dailies are selected by woot directly. This means woot can decide what they want and when they want it, and they can decide whether it fits their overall feel or not.

By contrast, derby shirts are chosen by you mugs. You vote for the same koi every week. You have no concept of quality and no respect for restrictions and themes. You vote text in no text derbies, and vote photos when they can't be printed, and then get mad when they disappear.

Woot makes rules for their derbies so we don't see the same exact thing every week, not that its helped since December. They outlaw text so often because you guys vote for horrible fonts and unfunny jokes. They outlaw specialty inks and prints that they sometimes use for dailies because people would use them as poorly-done gimmicks in the derby and win. They put bans on pg-13 concepts and some individual ideas because they KNOW that if they don't, woot will become thatthing.woot.com. They need the ability to reject it EVERY TIME, because you guys are so fearful of a derby based on quality where woot can reject ANYTHING that inhales sharply and creates suction.

So while the derby disallows these things, a daily surely can contain them, because woot chooses when it comes up. If we haven't seen Pac-Man in months, then running a pac-man shirt isn't crowding the market or making woot look like it only caters to video game nerds (even though we all know that it does). It's that simple. Woot makes derby rules to thwart you from making the derby even more of a wasteland than it is. until you guys understand that money does not mean quality, it will always be this way.

So when woot runs a daily like this or zombeer or whatever isn't allowed in the derby, please educate yourself before whining about how it isn't derby legal. Because this isn't the derby. So shut up. Not to say this is a good shirt... it's weak by any measure... but seriously.

lavalamp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lavalamp

Holy cow...bitter much?

I agree on a most of your points, and they are well-stated, but...ouch.

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog
lavalamp wrote:Holy cow...bitter much?

I agree on a most of your points, and they are well-stated, but...ouch.

no worries, adder is just too elitist to see most of the posts were sarcastic in nature.