donnaluvswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnaluvswoot
JadenKale wrote:hey... but I posted you. Actually, I only linked one blonde. XD Soko had to be the odd duck out.

How strange. Our posts concerning "Forgotten" are gone!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
donnaluvswoot wrote:How strange. Our posts concerning "Forgotten" are gone!

yeah because the posts referred to the sale of a shirt that wasn't on the site (that's my guess, anyway)...

But that's okay, woot will be unfair and advertise one shirt on the side now to give one print more attention than the rest of the shirts.

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell

[quote postid="3035646" user="JadenKale"]And I'm not a guy. I'd have thought my icon would prove otherwise, but if that can't get it through to you, maybe this can.

You are too modest to add your name to the list of one of the beautiful people, so I will add it. Consider it done.

donnaluvswoot

JadenKale wrote:yeah because the posts referred to the sale of a shirt that wasn't on the site (that's my guess, anyway)...

But that's okay, woot will be unfair and advertise one shirt on the side now to give one print more attention than the rest of the shirts.

I hope it is one of yours!!

JadenKale

donnaluvswoot wrote:I hope it is one of yours!!

ahuhu I was talkin' about Wil's shirt over there ----->

But thanks for the support.

donnaluvswoot

JadenKale wrote:ahuhu I was talkin' about Wil's shirt over there ----->

But thanks for the support.

Oh!! Duh! I like Wil and all, but that shirt wasn't anything special to me. I guess being a celebrity has it's advantages huh?

lavalamp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lavalamp

I'm tired of reading about the shirt. Want more "hot babes (male and female) of shirt.woot".

Seriously, though...not a terrible shirt. I would have liked to have seen a pile of crumbs in the shape of "200" where the 4th cookie had been, though. That would have been cool.
I like the blue, kinda makes you into one big ghost or something.
I'd totally buy a blue shirt with just the ghost face on it, whole-shirt-sized. In a second.

JadenKale

lavalamp wrote:I'm tired of reading about the shirt. Want more "hot babes (male and female) of shirt.woot".

ROFL just look at the woot shirt photo thread.

lavalamp wrote:Seriously, though...not a terrible shirt. I would have liked to have seen a pile of crumbs in the shape of "200" where the 4th cookie had been, though. That would have been cool.
I like the blue, kinda makes you into one big ghost or something.
I'd totally buy a blue shirt with just the ghost face on it, whole-shirt-sized. In a second.

I understand why 4 full cookies are there, but some more crumbs would have given it a tiny bit more interest. Putting them in a readable order would have ruined it, since crumbs are random.

311eons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 311eons
byrbwr wrote:blue pacman ghosts and a glass of milk. so he's eating the ghosts like they were cookies. i don't get it unless i do?

yeah, i don't get it either. not really my style anyway. so i'm passing....

fletus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fletus
donnaluvswoot wrote:Amen to that...not counting the fact that beauty is more than physical.

I agree with you on that, but we are talking about a shirt. It' reminds us of simpler times. Beautiful people, ugly people, none of that made any difference when we were playing pac-man. Also for the other people who complain about the color. Why add complexity to something that is meant to be simple? That's like adding a plethora of colors to a shirt that refers to pong.

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
fletus wrote:I agree with you on that, but we are talking about a shirt. It' reminds us of simpler times. Beautiful people, ugly people, none of that made any difference when we were playing pac-man. Also for the other people who complain about the color. Why add complexity to something that is meant to be simple? That's like adding a plethora of colors to a shirt that refers to pong.

Oooo, pong....

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv

It said Brian scored 200 points. Was this a Twin Galaxies verified score?

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

reminds me of the ole pac man days in for three~!!!

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva
yeawuteva wrote:reminds me of the ole pac man days in for three~!!!

actually I changed my mind I don't like it. does woot take returns?

JadenKale

lisaviolet wrote:Oooo, pong....

If you like pong shirts and you want an amusing one, take a look at Glennz's 'PreComputers', or another old video game: 'Ground Defenses'... or even his foosball table parody.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
iris420 wrote:Awww, Jaden, you should have included yourself with the beautiful people. Skinny does not always equal beautiful. I think I can get some WXL girls in da house to agree with me on that one.

It is actually common knowledge that Iris and Jaden are direct descendants of Lady Godiva and Helen of Troy.

I don't recall which was which, but I figure I'll find out if we ever go horseback riding.

zenbifocals

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals
AdderXYU wrote:Dear loving and noble comrades,

Dailies are selected by woot directly. This means woot can decide what they want and when they want it, and they can decide whether it fits their overall feel or not.

So...one of the things I have learned is that Adder has a voice that grates with sarcasm and superiority. When I put this filter on my reading I find that Adder usually has something to say or just plain doesn't like whatever it is he's talking about. In any case, I have learned to understand Adder. I have to admit that I learned something from his diatribe. I'd thank Adder for the info, but he already knows he's contributed.

Mallrat31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mallrat31

I debated whether or not to purchase as well. Morris, Al was the selling point...

donnaluvswoot

fletus wrote:I agree with you on that, but we are talking about a shirt. It' reminds us of simpler times. Beautiful people, ugly people, none of that made any difference when we were playing pac-man. Also for the other people who complain about the color. Why add complexity to something that is meant to be simple? That's like adding a plethora of colors to a shirt that refers to pong.

Fletus (heehee)When referring to beauty, I was responding to the jackass who said that people who buy from shirt.woot aren't exactly the "beautiful people"...as if he would know. The beauty of having a screen name is you can be anyone. No one knows if you are pretty or not and most don't care. It offends me that that assumption is made without knowing doodly squat about me.

donnaluvswoot

AdderXYU wrote:It is actually common knowledge that Iris and Jaden are direct descendants of Lady Godiva and Helen of Troy.

I don't recall which was which, but I figure I'll find out if we ever go horseback riding.

Adder! You shock and surprise me with such a lovely thing to say! I'm sure Iris and Jaden will be tickled to hear (see) it.

JadenKale

AdderXYU wrote:It is actually common knowledge that Iris and Jaden are direct descendants of Lady Godiva and Helen of Troy.

hmmm tough choice... I may have to debate the issue with Iris. I'm leaning towards Godiva though XD

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Whoa, check out that the post counts are gone, aside from "quality" posts. Congrats, Jaden, you seem to be at the top of the list!

BTW, fun coloring on the shirt, blue on blue.

But, I thinks I'll be buying some blue shirts this weekend!!! 8)

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420

Is this the shirt that launched 1000 ships?

Carpe shirtem!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
iris420 wrote:Is this the shirt that launched 1000 ships?

Greece vs. Woot. Who wins?

JadenKale

iris420 wrote:Is this the shirt that launched 1000 ships?

no no... you or I have the face that launched a 1000 ships.

I still maintain I'm closer to Lady Godiva. ;)

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

for those who don't get it and think only us old folk would buy these, actually go walk past some of those tween stores. went to the mall this weekend and at one store in the window they had pacman & ninja turtle hats in the window display. everything old comes back eventually, whether it should or shouldn't is another question.

just my 2 ugly cents

briskbot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages briskbot
2005vette wrote:WOOOOW.... What happened to the no PAC MAN rules???

But I do like it... Debating the purchase.. Ohh this is hard....

Easy, these aren't pacman ghots

Their Ms. Pacman Ghosts

magicalchuchutrain

quality posts: 1 Private Messages magicalchuchutrain
KaylaJ wrote:for those who don't get it and think only us old folk would buy these, actually go walk past some of those tween stores. went to the mall this weekend and at one store in the window they had pacman & ninja turtle hats in the window display. everything old comes back eventually, whether it should or shouldn't is another question.

just my 2 ugly cents

I agree. I am still in school. And I love pacman. Debating this shirt. As for the ninja turtles, its been a thing in middle schools for the kids to be very kindergarden like. Lots of the kids are buying my little pony, superman, and nija turtle backpacks and shirts. Its kind of ridiculous.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
magicalchuchutrain wrote:I agree. I am still in school. And I love pacman. Debating this shirt. As for the ninja turtles, its been a thing in middle schools for the kids to be very kindergarden like. Lots of the kids are buying my little pony, superman, and nija turtle backpacks and shirts. Its kind of ridiculous.

i always figured it had something to do with people around my age having kids and its what we were brought up on and were comfy with so we're passing it on to another generation. plus, some people my age, like myself and my older brother, have yet to grow up (he has the fraggle rock intro as his ring tone).

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
JadenKale wrote:no no... you or I have the face that launched a 1000 ships.

I still maintain I'm closer to Lady Godiva. ;)

You're right, this is indeed the reincarnated face of the face that launched 1000 ships:

(enjoying a jack/coke on an airplane, I might add).

Carpe shirtem!

christermime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christermime

Good clean design, nice use of simple color.

In for 1!

invisiblecrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages invisiblecrazy
eneref wrote:That's an awesome pic, Jaden. You look sort of lost in your world of creativity, interrupted only briefly to notice the camera.

Jaden is a cu-tie, Jaden is a cu-tie!
:-)

Sarcasm makes the person who uses it look ugly.
Hyperbole makes the person who uses it look taller.

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog

QUALITY!!!!!1!!!!!!!!

*this is a quality post on the daily thread.
plz credit mah name nao kthxbai.

Thunderscat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Thunderscat

I really don't like today's shirt.

Will there be another one tomorrow???

peppersagooddog

Thunderscat wrote:I really don't like today's shirt.

Will there be another one tomorrow???

with one woot i am not sure if you are being serious or not, so i will assume it is a joke, it has to be a joke right?

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
peppersagooddog wrote:with one woot i am not sure if you are being serious or not, so i will assume it is a joke, it has to be a joke right?

ha, maybe they meant, "will there be another crappy shirt I don't like tomorrow?"

which, if that's the case, who knows?

peppersagooddog

Jestik wrote:ha, maybe they meant, "will there be another crappy shirt I don't like tomorrow?"

which, if that's the case, who knows?

oh right, well in THAT case. there is a 95% probability that tomorrows shirt will be of equal value.

KillerRamen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KillerRamen

I want some Pac-Man cookies.

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

Yuch, this shirt needs a color overhaul. Next.

mfbassplayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfbassplayer
KaylaJ wrote:i always figured it had something to do with people around my age having kids and its what we were brought up on and were comfy with so we're passing it on to another generation. plus, some people my age, like myself and my older brother, have yet to grow up (he has the fraggle rock intro as his ring tone).

Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Fraggle Rock.

Work you cares away,
Dancing's for another day.
Let the Fraggles play,
We're Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red.

Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Fraggle Rock.
Down at Fraggle Rock.
Down at Fraggle Rock.

Yaaaaaaawn. I'm bored.