DarcBrittany

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarcBrittany

I'm new and a noob, I know. I'm just wondering what a FIMS is? Is it smartpost? I look it up on google and I get nodda ._. Does anyone know the link to the FIMS tracking so I can check where my shirt is? Because I have no idea D:
Thanks

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Here you go:

http://www.fedex.com/us/fims/howitworks/whatisfims.html?link=4

Woot mentions it here:

http://shirt.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx#q11a

Unfortunately, there is no FIMS tracking...and international orders typically take a while to arrive. Like, a month or so. -_-'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

DarcBrittany

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarcBrittany

....So them giving you a tracking number is completely pointless XD;

Damn, that's a while ._. Argh.. Going to end up being a very very late b-day present then. Thanks for the links and info x3

drommoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drommoir

Two weeks to go......

Would have been better if they didn't give out a tracking number. I was kinda scared I was scammed or something till I came across this post :D

telanis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages telanis
drommoir wrote:Two weeks to go......

Would have been better if they didn't give out a tracking number. I was kinda scared I was scammed or something till I came across this post :D

Me too. Especially since FedEx DOES provide tracking for international mail.

mx5boi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mx5boi

I have the same problem.
Seems a bit pointless issuing a 'tracking number' that cannot be 'tracked'.
One month after order... still waiting.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mx5boi wrote:I have the same problem.
Seems a bit pointless issuing a 'tracking number' that cannot be 'tracked'.
One month after order... still waiting.

Sorry to hear that you are still awaiting an order.
Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and I'm sure they'll be able to assist you in resolving this issue.

timfernihough

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timfernihough

I also notice that the link for "order tracking" doesn't seem to do anything. When I click it, it just opens the same page again in another tab. I tried this via Firefox and Chrome and both do the same thing. I presume this is broken?

The FIMS-####### tracking code that I have doesn't appear to work on FedEx with or without the FIMS- prefix, so I'm a bit confused.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

timfernihough wrote:I also notice that the link for "order tracking" doesn't seem to do anything. When I click it, it just opens the same page again in another tab. I tried this via Firefox and Chrome and both do the same thing. I presume this is broken?

The FIMS-####### tracking code that I have doesn't appear to work on FedEx with or without the FIMS- prefix, so I'm a bit confused.

As mentioned above and in the shirt.woot FAQ, international shipments do not have functioning tracking numbers. If you are expecting a woot order from outside the U.S., your computer-generated, automatically provided woot tracking number will not work. This is likely why you are getting errors when clicking on the number from within your account.

For more information on shipping and how shirt.woot works in general, please read the shirt.woot FAQ.

timfernihough

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timfernihough
goldenthorn wrote:As mentioned above and in the shirt.woot FAQ, international shipments do not have functioning tracking numbers. If you are expecting a woot order from outside the U.S., your computer-generated, automatically provided woot tracking number will not work. This is likely why you are getting errors when clicking on the number from within your account.

For more information on shipping and how shirt.woot works in general, please read the shirt.woot FAQ.

Thanks! I sometimes forget about being in Canada and that almost every e-commmerce site I buy from is in the US.

Friendly suggestion for improvement; maybe not show the tracking number if the purchaser's billing country is Canada (or non-US?). I didn't look 100% diligently in the FAQ but my brain saw a tracking number and assumed it was tracked. At that point it stopped thinking about. =)