houstontexasbassist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages houstontexasbassist
Re: Music Pirate (resub)

Naughty wooters using the word "chibi," out of context. If you don't know the language you are trying to use, then don't try and use that language to describe it. "Cutesy," fits, but that isn't what "chibi," means.

gsworks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsworks
Re: Unplugged

This is really cool! You'd make a lot of people smile wearing this design!

koronae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koronae
cimihighlander wrote:Well good thing that's it's clearly not an iPod. The headphone jack is on the wrong side, and when was the last time you saw an iPod with a skull instead of a middle button. (and before everyone out there who lacks a sense of humor jumps on me, i'm saying that in jest)

Also, the addition of the "music playing devise" will not make you a walking ad. The last thing someone who looks at you wearing that shirt will say or think is "Oh, I see you like iPod's". Most likely people will say "cool shirt" and never give it a second thought. Peoples lives don't revolve around the shirt you put on today. get over yourself.

Get over myself? Did you read my comment at all really? I said that I liked the design and I enjoy Ipods, I even went as far to say that I would WEAR it. I'm just stating that there are legitimately good reasons for people not liking what looks to be an Ipod on their shirt. Despite what you may think, I'm sure a number of people would mention the "Ipod" if I wore this shirt. I'm sure many of my friends and relatives would, actually. So to act like nobody would ever mention it? Not flying with me. Again, I reiterate, I do like the design very much, I just get why some people dislike the "Ipod".

sakleehop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sakleehop
Re: Play musics for my eeears dum dum dum dum dum

Hello. The thumbnail was so small, I didn't really see the occupants of the cage! Once I saw it full size, I had to comment - terrific irony!!!! Love the style and take on the music theme. I don't know if a different color t-shirt would enhance it but the design is memorable and a little evil - in a good way. Good luck!!

Tabernack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tabernack
houstontexasbassist wrote:Naughty wooters using the word "chibi," out of context. If you don't know the language you are trying to use, then don't try and use that language to describe it. "Cutesy," fits, but that isn't what "chibi," means.

Not everyone speaks moon but I think that is hardly the case here. The point still stands.

jackiebot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackiebot
Re: Murder in C Major

Protip: that might just be a measure from the super mario bros. theme..

Daruma42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Daruma42

Hee hee, dead notes. This is way cute.

nontypicalmale

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nontypicalmale
Re: Sounds like Treble

the placement MAKES this shirt fog worthy. Seriously, its wonderful

wizzdingo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wizzdingo
Re: Those Darn Accidentals!

Are Accidentals a music term?

Favs

nontypicalmale

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nontypicalmale
AdderXYU wrote:Just because you play a B in a different octave doesn't make it not a B. I don't know what you feel this unique piece that truly is from my artistic heart is "parodying," but it is possible that you are looking at it too narrowly. There may still be plenty of the same thing around in different octaves.

Yeah, xazothia. seriously.

AKrotkov

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AKrotkov
houstontexasbassist wrote:Naughty wooters using the word "chibi," out of context. If you don't know the language you are trying to use, then don't try and use that language to describe it. "Cutesy," fits, but that isn't what "chibi," means.

Overly large head, small body, child-like features? The term fits.

I do like this shirt. I voted and will likely buy it if it prints. The ipod doesn't really matter to me.

ShirtByCamus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShirtByCamus
Re: Ludwig Von Badass

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

kmart1119

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmart1119
ShirtByCamus wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

yay piano neck tie!

KMart

jackiebot

Re: Ludwig Von Badass

Looks cool, but too small to see the detail..

james104

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james104

kool

james104

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james104

kool

grypes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grypes
Re: In Beat Wean

KessiTheNinja wrote:I love this!!! I REALLY want it!!! You need to make more shirts on here!=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

I really want you to have it. :-) hopefully my votes get some momentum. :-)

cloudmx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cloudmx

i like this and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

PopeYmir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PopeYmir
Re: Let go

The blue really throws it off. I think it would look so much better with more shades/tints of the same color. Moving through progressively lighter reds from black. Then maybe accenting/detailing with a different color, like blue, had you leftover colors. But I don't like the transition of colors.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: In Beat Wean

I love the linework and the structure... really, I'm totally with you on this until you add the colors and shading in. The shading reminds me a bit of drakxxx's work, but something in the execution falls short for me... maybe just a bit too much color-bleed through the lines, or not enough filled-in lines, or something. And the palette, well, I appreciate the bold approach with the offbeat colors, but it's just not for me.

Still, I think with the same linework and some different filling in, this would be a sure buy. It's conceptually stunning. hopefully we'll see more of you and get to watch you come into your own, because you've clearly got talent to burn.

prplvelvetlvr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prplvelvetlvr

Love this! I really hope this gets printed somewhere else if it doesn't make it here.

jackiebot

Re: I Love Music

Aw, that's adorable

NorWest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NorWest

This is Awesome!

[

doug75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doug75
Re: Song Bird

Nice, I would buy it...

Mitamasan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mitamasan
Re: One Note Wonder

Awesome.

Jambando

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jambando
Re: Music is Life

Did you mean to put the breath mark on the headphones? If so, nice subtlety

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

I like this one. very clever.

xpolosp0rtx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xpolosp0rtx

I ... really want this to win.

Mchldmorrison

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mchldmorrison
Re: A Ghostly Sound

Im surpised this design isnt getting more votes, what a shame.

chasemurata

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chasemurata
Re: Rock N Roll Love

No more baby blue.

If this were on a black shirt, I'd buy it. Day one.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
mirlyn wrote:Ok... lol... The skeleton is also obviously alive and downloading music with a bird on his shoulder. I'm sorry, when did these things occur in real life as well? I don't think the artist was going for realism and to nitpick the layout of the anatomy is kinda silly. lol. But you did make me giggle so thanks!

OΜG! This is a skeleton? I thought this was some new fad in anime! inanime!
I guess that explains the lack of a lower jaw! I just thought the kid had a really slack, open-mouthed zone out thing going, so we couldn't see his lower jaw.
Truly, was it on purpose to make the skull so misshapen that it looks like some parody of a molded plastic toy skull? It's not like we aren't all very familiar with the rough shape of a skull. This thing really isn't cute, it's grotesque. I think the really flat plane of front teeth and the teeeny nose is what got me. Ramy's gonna fаil Gross Anatomy big time! They expect you to know these things! :^0

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
illuminator wrote:@boots- Style? What style? I have no style.. lo.l...

And you've got no class either! (ba dum bum ching!) ;)

shagooztribe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shagooztribe
Re: Social Commentary?

Babies that act like Rockstars or Rockstars that act like babies?

gh01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gh01
Re: Music Box

tribute to Gene Frenkle...
love the clean design

rocketjohn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rocketjohn
Re: Sounds like Treble

voted. nice.

NYorFL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NYorFL

Great posting, love the style. Can't believe no one said this before, but the concept is quite obviously from Spore. I love your spin on it, though

mbaither

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbaither

Having owned zebra finches in the past and now being the caretaker of a lovely canary, I adore this shirt! Others may not get the humor in this one, but I greatly appreciate it!

Jengaship

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jengaship

RoadBlock50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RoadBlock50
jackiebot wrote:Protip: that might just be a measure from the super mario bros. theme..

I would get this in a heartbeat.