slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam
Re: The Musical Matrix

If this shirt wins and I buy it, can I tell everyone its a Ghost in the Shell reference? ;)

Walking0rgasm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Walking0rgasm

pretty funny. got my vote

KessiTheNinja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KessiTheNinja
Re: Wishful Thinking

This is clever! =] I like it!

albinoapple

quality posts: 2 Private Messages albinoapple
Re: Pandora's Note

I still believe it looks too much like your previous entry because of the following:

1. Same design placement
2. Same shirt color
3. Same color combination
4. Same basic layout. Darker gold ring with a lighter gold symbol in the middle with grey shapes coming out of the ring.

It's just way too similar and unoriginal. And I call it unoriginal because it's the same layout and the same thought put into this shirt as the last. There's nothing new you've introduced here.

You're talking about you're style as a artist but what a real artist does is stay within his or her style while reinterpreting and seeing it through different perspectives with each new piece. This shirt brings nothing to the table that the previous one hasn't.

yogs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yogs
Re: Chicago EQ Reflection

theghotiman wrote:Another Chicago skyline design? Are there no other cities with interesting skylines?

Uh, I'm a little biased living in Chicago, so I will have to say no.

gizagiza

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gizagiza
ceilingcat wrote:I'm not an ipod fan either, but still thought it was worth a vote

I just don't want to be an advertisement for iPods, you know? That's one of the biggest reasons why I love the designs that come out on this site: no labels, just sheer creativity. I love the design, but I wouldn't buy it for that reason.

aayjay

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aayjay
Re: Unplugged

I want shirt SO MUCH. Cute robot playing the gittar. Want!

srm8ib4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages srm8ib4
Re: Sounds like Treble

Looks nice but it has too much of the "youth symphony orchestra" feel to it.

Melkoret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melkoret
Re: The Last Song

No offense to the current leaders, but this should win.

Melkoret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melkoret
Re: Toy Soldier with a guitar!

Haha this is awesome! I wanna see a full group, like green VS yellow battle of the bands!

jeffwein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffwein
Re: mozart lays down the beat

This shirt is brilliant.

Anthony3419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
albinoapple wrote:

You're talking about you're style as a artist but what a real artist does is stay within his or her style while reinterpreting and seeing it through different perspectives with each new piece. This shirt brings nothing to the table that the previous one hasn't.

Here are my different perspectives with each new piece

Harlem Nights

Audio Inspiration

CMYrocK

Seriously, I am done with you now.

sagerman4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sagerman4
Re: Music Comes From The Heart

Beautiful design, love the color scheme!

amberdexterous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amberdexterous
Re: Murder in C Major

love it.

Evancudd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Evancudd
Re: Wizard Guitar Duel

I wish it were on black instead of blue. Brilliant design, idea and artwork!!!

Anthony3419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
azn0415 wrote:awesome shirt

Thanks!

Stellardig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellardig
HarlequinHeart wrote:Just looking at this shirt makes me think of the soundtrack to the movie! That was a bad ass sound track too! Totally GMV!!!

Thanks Harlequin,

Funny that you said that! As I was designing this shirt, I was listening to the Matrix Soundtrack as well. Its a Very Motivating soundtrack, Up Beat & Hard Core. One of my Best Movie Soundtrack I got in my collection.

Thanks for the comment and vote.

mirlyn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mirlyn
LenCar25 wrote:I Severely Dislike that this shirt is on a dark background but the its an awesome shirt still and it really wouldn't work on any other color background.

Really? That's one of my favorite things about this shirt, I think it looks really good on the dark background.

CarpoMarx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarpoMarx

spike109u

quality posts: 6 Private Messages spike109u
Re: I Love Music

This is a great design. It's very clever and also very wearable. Good job!

Stellardig

Anthony3419 wrote:"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more".

"Here-- Have a Cookie, I Promise... by the time you're done eatting it.
You'll feel Right as Rain."

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=29868]it

I recommend you post a close up, so people can see how you did these grandients.

casey7725

quality posts: 0 Private Messages casey7725

Stellardig

Re: Pandora's Note

Pretty Sick Design! GMV

mjc613

Re: It's a Von Trapp!

The title helped me figure it out pronto. Someone looking at it without the title might not get it, but I would have no qualms about singing to help them figure it out. The states make it a bit obscure, but what's wrong with a puzzle!?

wesshull

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wesshull

Reminds me of Sabbat somehow. Like the design except for the big block of black in the middle--while the negative space thing is good, it's gonna be a big blob of plastisol across the shirt that will make it less comfortable to wear. Maybe if it could be done in discharge?

Stellardig

speedcheetah wrote:this is a tribute to the first music video ever to play on MTV, "Video Killed the Radio Star," by the Buggles. Although I'm not a fan of MTV, it is the gateway through which so many musicians have flourished. Kudos!

Also, check out this link and enjoy! Video Killed the Radio Star, by the Buggles

What a Blast from the Past! Thanks for the Trip to Memory lane. LOL GMV

thumper62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thumper62

I cannot believe this design is not in the top 4. This is one awesome shirt design. Great artwork..caught my eye right away!!!! If it doesn't make it on here let the peeps know where you might sell it at!!!

mjc613

Re: new Music is god shirt!

Microphones do not equal music, so I don't see the theme here.

ablatman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ablatman
Re: The Pucker Power Trio

Of all the puckers I've seen so far, this is probably one of the least guppy, and most wearable of the bunch. If you keep improving like this, one of your designs might actually get printed someday.

Stellardig

Re: Caught in a Sing-Off

Way to Cute! Good Job!

masterxuln

quality posts: 1 Private Messages masterxuln
re: electronica

I love electronica! Specifically trance and techno, the less repetitive the better.

That's why I find this shirt pretty appealing. Still undecided if I'm gonna get it or not though.

katpanda322

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katpanda322
Re: The Musical Matrix

i think it would be cool if woot made it glow in the dark ! xD gmv!

tortureman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tortureman

AWESOME... but why the birds??

masterxuln

Wow, this is so far the best design in this derby (In my opinion).
I tend to like vertical designs and this is definitely done well on this shirt.
The colors are also great, black and green make an awesome combination.
The iPod doesn't bother me much.

I would definitely wear this, and I know 5 other people who said they would too! What else can I say? Great job, Sekiyoku! Gets my vote!

Stellardig

Great Design work! GMV

grypes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grypes
Re: In Beat Wean

cruelnv wrote:I think this would appeal to me more if it was positioned in the bottom left (my left) and was a little smaller, but I still like it. Nice work.

I actually thought about a smaller bottom placement for this. I guess I should've trusted my instincts.

masterkraig

quality posts: 2 Private Messages masterkraig
Re: Sounds like Treble

lol! Thanks for the responses! Honestly I could find this enjoyable as many other color combinations, but I just find the creme produces the clean-but-classic, timeless feel I aimed for.

As always, I appreciate the input!

bags bags bags bags bags. bags.
thanks for the support of "Sounds like Treble"!
www.craigwinslow.com

masterxuln

AdderXYU wrote:thankfully for those who don't give a Gigli (2003) about how cool one is, no one who listens to music in any form would find this shirt cool. It's a match made in heaven.

Wait...I listen to music and I think this shirt is cool. Hmm, strange. Either you are lying or I'm a nobody. And that would also make hundreds of other people who voted for this shirt nobodies, too. Hmm...

HarlequinHeart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HarlequinHeart