tiffysilva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiffysilva
re: delusions of grandeur

This is my favorite shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tensaidesu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tensaidesu
DeeDra wrote:Great Shirt too bad

Yeah, I was hoping this one would have made it. Oh well, I guess 600 some votes isn't too shabby

centexman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages centexman
AdderXYU wrote:I agree. You shouldn't vote next time, either, since that is you weighing in on the shirt's printworthyness.

Woot sells stupid amounts of shirts every night. People are going to be approximately as pleased no matter who prints. So the way I see it, lets give the prize to the shirt that deserves it, not the one that can get the most nincompoops to say they'll buy it.

And I take it (especially by your rancid posts on this and many other threads) that you are the Lord High Almighty of Art that could judge those that are worthy? Jeez... get a life

centexman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages centexman
AdderXYU wrote:I agree. You shouldn't vote next time, either, since that is you weighing in on the shirt's printworthyness.

Woot sells stupid amounts of shirts every night. People are going to be approximately as pleased no matter who prints. So the way I see it, lets give the prize to the shirt that deserves it, not the one that can get the most nincompoops to say they'll buy it.

And I take it (especially by your rancid posts on this and many other threads) that you are the Lord High Almighty of Art that could judge those that are worthy? Jeez... get a life

kmjohnson7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmjohnson7
Re: Place This in Water

I really like this a lot! Very creative. Nicely done.

kmjohnson7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmjohnson7
Re: Somewhere Out There

I like it a lot! I'm bummed it's not more popular.

kalium85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalium85
Re: They always go for the surly ones

I really really really want this one... So cute! :-D

Ciji

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ciji

Well, as usual I'm too late to vote -- but wanted to let you know -- thought this was a cool design.

Ciji

Love dinosaurs and meant to log in soon enough to vote. Missed my chance, but wanted to pass along -- like this one -- subtle and bold and fun.

Ciji

As usual - I'm too late to vote -- but wanted to say -- I love the detail in this -- and I like that it sort of tells a story (or allows the viewer to make one up).

Ciji

I like the clean bold look of this - kind of aggressive and aboriginal.

Sorry I was too late to vote

Ciji

This one is just fun -- sorry I missed the voting.

cheeselog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cheeselog
Re: Clockwork Dinosaurs

Nice design... but are they steam powered, wind up, or both?

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris

kurtasbestos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kurtasbestos
dankstick wrote:I picked some of these up at a grocery store last night and photographed the growth, then used those as a model. I have fond memories of these little pills. I could never just watch them grow. Once the pill's shell started to expand I helped it along by removing it.

Man oh jeez, I wish I had paid attention to this derby... I've been doing a "dinosaur of the week" collection involving these pill things for well over a year (or at least until a friend destroyed half of them), and I would have made everyone I know vote for your shirt! Sorry I failed you.

saltonmouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saltonmouse
Re: Bird on a Wire

This is great! Wish I had seen it sooner.

saltonmouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saltonmouse
Re: Somewhere Out There

This is great! Wish I had seen it sooner.

chizarlicious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chizarlicious
Re: Jurassic Jive

Freaking sweet. I would wear this when I go out dancing.

shariqansari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shariqansari
Re: Tribalceratops

I adore this.

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
fifteensmiles wrote:Please tell me you're going to take this elsewhere to get it printed. It is amazing and I want it and I can't believe what it lost to.

Absolutely, It'll either end up as an HM, in the running at DBH or on my mysoti page. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know where it ends up.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
dekonstruct wrote:Absolutely, It'll either end up as an HM, in the running at DBH or on my mysoti page. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know where it ends up.

all due respect, I'm thinking that Threadless might be a better fit for Brontosnorus. Threadless has way more submissions from lots of great designers, but DBH seems to have way less room in their catalog for humor.

Hammylink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hammylink
davengvar wrote:I think the design would have been a lot better without the sign. Everyone looking at the shirt knows dinosaurs are extinct, the joke seems to be that the dinosaur doesn't know eating bombs is bad, and the sign that gives the dinosaur a heads up kills the shirt's humor.

I love the facial expression though.

It's from Zelda. If you don't get it don't buy the shirt.

Hammylink

jasneko wrote:Some confused dinos...

They say love is blind.

Hammylink

jasneko wrote:Some confused dinos...

They say love is blind.

dankstick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dankstick
kurtasbestos wrote:Man oh jeez, I wish I had paid attention to this derby... I've been doing a "dinosaur of the week" collection involving these pill things for well over a year (or at least until a friend destroyed half of them), and I would have made everyone I know vote for your shirt! Sorry I failed you.

Holy guppy! Those shots are amazing!

wibble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wibble
heartluce wrote:Me three, please :D

Me four, though I think it would be better on cream/beige.

amatuer42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amatuer42
re: we love this shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you should have won first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!slowly the little dinosaur turns his head.......

buriedwreckage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buriedwreckage
Re: Unprepared

Congrats on your 2nd place. Well deserved.

iceicebaby7692

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceicebaby7692
Cam22 wrote:I remember these great lil pills! I really, really, really hope this shirt wins. It's my college colors for one thing (GO BEARS!) plus it's a great new spin on the topic of dinosaurs. Everyone say "I'd want one" cuz I want one. haha Great design again, Dankstick.

weird, these are my highschool colors, and we are the bears too.
but i love this shirt, so gunna get it if it goes up, hahah.

wtstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wtstar
jasneko wrote:Feedback and votes appreciated, thanks for your support!

This is adorable and I would love it greatly, but just the positioning of the four dinosaurs doesn't tell the story as much as you might've hoped.

I might be interpreting this wrong, but the T-Rex is interested in the stegosaurus and the brachiosaurus, who are both in love with the surly triceratops, right? Right now with their positioning it sort of looks like the T-Rex is also in love with the trike, there's not much separating him, on the shirt, from the rest besides his expression, which is subtle. Maybe if you isolated him more or gave him a wilting flower as a present for the girls it'd be clearer.

Anyway, I love the designs- they're adorable, and I wish I could have it!

jackasher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackasher
Stormink wrote:

Obvious troll is obvious.

atheneschild

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atheneschild

I am SO bummed. I really wanted this.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

AdderXYU wrote:blogged

Thanks! Just noticed the blog mention.

greentink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greentink
tgentry wrote:All Dinosaurs Go to Heaven

I'm not sure if you're allowed to submit ideas that you've submitted here to other sites but... IF you can, PLEASE submit this to threadless and give it another shot at becoming a shirt! I totally want to wear this!

chriszilla445

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chriszilla445

I'm new to the whole derby thing. So, what are the chances of this being printed as a shirt still? I want one so bad!

dankstick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dankstick

I have submitted this to Threadless, so use this link to score. Thanks!

eshianfulika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eshianfulika

He needs to be gnawing on a satellite.

mrpuga18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrpuga18

did you guys make and sell this shirt already?If not please do i would really like to own it!

dyuda15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dyuda15

how do i vote and how do i get one..??!

yak yak yak