+ Add a Comment

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
Re: More like ty-magic-saurus

It's one of the 'Cousins'.

homeschoolwinner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages homeschoolwinner
dekonstruct wrote:Ha ha ha, I like it. What if there were another layer of dinos below the humans, and then another layer of humans after that? Just a theory of mine I have that is mine.

that would blow my mind. but so does a brontosaurus in space

"Love is the meaning of life, Life is the meaning of love" The Rutles

striker138

quality posts: 1 Private Messages striker138
Re: Crayon Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs in the style of child. I hope you like my entry and click the vote button! Thanks in advance for any votes, and as always comments/suggestions are always appreciated. I need all the help I can get.

grypes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grypes

lauraglynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauraglynn
lexaverial wrote:Though I find the concept clever and the execution of your idea to be interesting, this doesn't scream Dinosaur to me. It screams "Hey look, more shirts about technology" to me.

Yea! You should have saved it for hand week!
;)

databit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: Got arms?

I have been told many times I am big headed, but never told I am small armed. Now I can complete my tyrannosaurus rex ensemble by this small arm. But wait! Act now and we will throw in the second small arm for free(just pay shipping)! That’s right! Buy one short useless grasping arm, and we will throw the second short useless grasping arm in free! How much would expect to pay for all this? Wait before you answer, because not only will you get these two great tyrannosaurus rex arms, but we will throw in for free a striped belly. That’s right! You get two short arms with already installed claw attachments, and a striped belly all for the cost of the single arm (and additional handling charges). Act now before they are all gone!

Acorns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Acorns
Re: Clockwork Dinosaurs

Heh, when I first heard this theme, I was thinking of the original power rangers and how someone should make mechanized dinoes. Glad someone did it. GMV

PS: If only the T-Rex was red...

Maximillian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maximillian
Re: A Dino is a Boys Best Friend

Across the camp fire a young dinosaur spots a new friend.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Are you my brother?

I love your cartoon style with this one Jewelwing. The sketchiness of the drawing has a great feel to it as well.

RogueInk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RogueInk
Re: All Dinosaurs Go to Heaven

Okay, I wasn't totally sold on this one until I saw the brontosaurus head poking up through the clouds. It made me laugh out loud.

Manvyi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Manvyi
Re: Interracial Romance

Simple. Greyscale. Charming.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
Re: Tacosaurus

Yay Tacosaurus! Delicious.

Tanapangarap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tanapangarap
Re: Place This in Water

Just don't swallow one!

Get with The Program.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

WOW! Amazing illustration!

Manvyi

Re: Nouveausaur

I really like the colours and the Nouveau approach - but the squaring-off seems a trifle awkward for a t-shirt. If the frame had been at the bottom rather than the top, that would have worked better for me.

bmw036

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmw036

put jesus on the dinosaur!

Manvyi

Re: Archaeopteryx

Restrained palette and elegant design. Very pleasing. Thanks.

delaspar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages delaspar
Re: Clockwork Dinosaurs

Original idea with a great execution. I dig the color choices. Keep up the good work.

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
Re: tee.rex.v2.

A lighter color option with a design tweak.

sundbe10

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sundbe10
Re: Chinese Rex Trap (resub)

I wanted to change some things so i resubbed.
as i said before:

Chinese finger traps really killed the dinosaurs. They never stood a chance with those short arms.

tnt138

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnt138
BootsBoots wrote:I really love the illustration. I'm not so sure about how it sits on the shirt, but still... it's great.

What would you suggest? How could I fix it? I wasn't too keen on the placement myself...

Comment! Vote!

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp

Plarsonjr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Plarsonjr
Re: Run for your life

Great use of color near perfect blending. GMV...

ribbit1122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ribbit1122
Re: It Took 65 Million Years to Eat You

I was so disappointed when someone pointed out that your original design had already been done, so adding the fox makes me loves this so much more. Great job!
I did have one question though; about the last two scenes. What happened to the fox's front legs?

There is only one FINITE way to spell "deFINITEly."
You will find A RAT when you sepARATe the rat trap.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
ribbit1122 wrote:I was so disappointed when someone pointed out that your original design had already been done, so adding the fox makes me loves this so much more. Great job!
I did have one question though; about the last two scenes. What happened to the fox's front legs?

Creative license.

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant
Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this is not stinks

love love love love love

hate white shirts but i am in for one if it prints

Plarsonjr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Plarsonjr
Re: It Took 65 Million Years to Eat You

Too funny I love you take on this weeks theme. I hope you do well. GMV...

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo
Re: Dino Sore

Awwwww. I agree about the shirt color suggestion.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: All dino's go to heaven

This feels vaguely familiar.

Oldyeller89

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Oldyeller89

I knew this was yours instantly. It screamed of the same style that you used on your Apocalypse Now T-shirt (Which I bought). I just can't decide if its different enough from that one that I'd want it.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s:
4/1/10: 2.5 lbs---2/25/10: 5.6 lbs
12/25/09: 22.4 lbs---10/28/09: 5.4 lbs
9/25/09: 8.2 lbs---4/1/09: 3.2 lbs
9/22/10: 18.4 lbs---12/1/10: 2.1 lbs

alfbo

dekonstruct wrote:Thanks, I'm ok that my fan base includes many kidlets. It does make me think I should try making a children's book.

If you need a writer for your book, hit me up!

I love this design, by the way.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
jewelwing wrote:Yay! You're right. FINALLY got one. *looks at scanner in disgust* This was the first thing I did on it, but it was a lot of fun. Looking forward to learning it better.

You know what they say, once you go tablet, you never go back.

DavidShenoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda

It's the same...

...SHIRT.

I remember this shirt VERY WELL. This is the only woot shirt I will remember forever even more than my first print - if that ever happens. Anyway, it is almost exactly the same shirt and I know that I've had entries rejected for wayyy less similarity than these. If you were standing more than 4 or 5 feet away it looks exactly the same.

Oldyeller89

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Oldyeller89
Re: Blue Monday 2000 b.c.

Pretty good illustration, but it is far too 'boxy'. You need to make the design blend in better with the tshirt so it doesn't just feel slapped on.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s:
4/1/10: 2.5 lbs---2/25/10: 5.6 lbs
12/25/09: 22.4 lbs---10/28/09: 5.4 lbs
9/25/09: 8.2 lbs---4/1/09: 3.2 lbs
9/22/10: 18.4 lbs---12/1/10: 2.1 lbs

BootsBoots

Re: Surgery In The Sky

I really love this, Grypes. I think I like it like it looks in the comp when it's closer together rather than spaced out on the shirt, but either way it's really nice.

alfbo

Re: Slowly the little dinosaur turns his head.......

Yep, a scary looking shadow would work so much better with that cute little soon-to-be- dino-snack.

alfbo

Re: Slowly the little dinosaur turns his head.......

Or, you could make it an asteroid instead...

BootsBoots

Re: What they learn on TV

I told you I had the kiss of death.

lexaverial

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexaverial
DavidShenoda wrote:It's the same...

...SHIRT.

I remember this shirt VERY WELL. This is the only woot shirt I will remember forever even more than my first print - if that ever happens. Anyway, it is almost exactly the same shirt and I know that I've had entries rejected for wayyy less similarity than these. If you were standing more than 4 or 5 feet away it looks exactly the same.

I have this shirt, and I disagree. They are in the same style, and this one is far far better. Given that both designs are by him, I don't think he should get a rejection.