1%
0%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

EdwardBlake

quality posts: 15 Private Messages EdwardBlake

Oh boy. I wouldn't wear this shirt in Mexico.

B/c of the swine flu and all that.

/what?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I see candy! Hopefully this shirt won't get people smacked by sugar-starved kids

And yes, the candy on the outside is... suspicious. Mebbe that's why the pinata's smiling?

Frostbiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Frostbiter

I like the cute smiley candies. Although I have to wonder, is the glow-in-the dark ink really necessary for this design?

theraccoon

quality posts: 5 Private Messages theraccoon

I feel sorry for the sweet/guy who's been left out.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

some of those guys are up to no good. check out the face on that guy who fell out the back. guess i wouldn't be too pleased either.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

crzmnky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crzmnky

wooo glow in the dark! it gets me everytime! this is an awesome shirt for a cinco de mayo (sp?) party at night.

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam

Did he poop that one piece out? Ewww.

However, this is the first shirt here in a long time that jumped out, and the second I saw it I thought "****, I'm about to lose ten bucks." Plus, this is my first glow in the dark. I've been wanting one of those. In for one, as they say.

rileyper

quality posts: 68 Private Messages rileyper

Oi! Mosh good! it glows in the dark, In For 1

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
slowjam wrote:Did he poop that one piece out? Ewww.

i was wondering the same thing

that was fun while it lasted!

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

I sort of wish the candy were the glow in the dark and invisible in the light- Seems like it makes more sense to me, but I'm not sure. Either way, I really like this shirt for some reason. Congrats to the artist

AKrotkov

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AKrotkov

I'm on to you, Woot! This is a plot to get us to pay for overnight shipping, isn't it! You know, considering Cinco De Mayo is tomorrow...

isparabola

quality posts: 8 Private Messages isparabola

A glow in the dark Piñata? ¡Ay, caramba!

shutts67

quality posts: 18 Private Messages shutts67

No this is not the first time that woot has done "Glow in the Dark." I believe this is the 4th time? There was Lightning BUgs, Ghosties! and Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun.

EDIT: I guess there are no n00bs on here...

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick

can anybody tell me how glow in the dark ink really looks? I don't have any woot gitd shirts, and ive heard a couple bad things about little it stands out. They had those firefly and ghosties shirts i know.

vixro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vixro
shutts67 wrote:No this is not the first time that woot has done "Glow in the Dark." I believe this is the 4th time? There was Lightning BUgs, Ghosties! and Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun.

I bought this shirt and I don't know why.

I like llama's and it's glow in the dark. I am strange.

sakleehop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sakleehop

Glow in the dark......interesting touch, not sure it's necessary but it does add a twist to a predictable design. But why is the candy smiling???????? What do they have to be happy about?????

brieanna

quality posts: 47 Private Messages brieanna

How sad. The poor smiling candies have no idea of the evil fate that awaits them.

I like my signature.

Woob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Woob

I like the use of glow in the dark here, but Woot's suggestion to remove your shirt at the sight of children seems a bit irresponsible.

Cycospaz2

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Cycospaz2

I was expecting there to be a glow-in-the-dark bat over on sellout.woot... guess not.

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
smedgrick wrote:can anybody tell me how glow in the dark ink really looks? I don't have any woot gitd shirts, and ive heard a couple bad things about little it stands out. They had those firefly and ghosties shirts i know.

Woot glow in the dark ink is not extremely bright, but it's definitely visible- If you are looking for superglow, you should try threadless shirts (their glow is nearly visible in the light)- Woot's glow in the dark is definitely visible enough, at least for the first half an hour or so, but then becomes duller over time and is hardly visible after about an hour (these are just rough estimates based on my experience with pterodactyl and ghosties, though I haven't worn either in a while)

wootasourous

quality posts: 119 Private Messages wootasourous
Cycospaz2 wrote:I was expecting there to be a glow-in-the-dark bat over on sellout.woot... guess not.

I was expecting a pinata. =]

KeyserSoze33

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KeyserSoze33

In for one. Poor lonely poop candy :o[

FeralRage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FeralRage

I think that pinata just shot a deuce...

EinnaFK

quality posts: 8 Private Messages EinnaFK

This is freaking fantastically GLORIOUS. I want to wear mine in the theater as I eat mounds of candy and pretend that I can see it glowing through my llama shaped stomach.

First glow in the dark t-shirt ever. I'm excited. :D

Fuzzylavapenguin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fuzzylavapenguin

Is that an Alpaca?

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

This looks like a character out of Viva Pinta (Xbox 360 game by Rare/Microsoft) after it's taken a bath in a radioactive lake.

AWESOME!

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

How come whenever I get an x-ray it never comes back as fun as this? It's always organ this and bone that...

jazzaholic17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzaholic17

This shirt is simply incredibly creepy...

pianolin717

quality posts: 16 Private Messages pianolin717
slowjam wrote:Did he poop that one piece out? Ewww.

yes. he is quite the party pooper.

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick

This shirt tells the world: “Baby, I swing like a blindfolded six-year-old.”

Hell yes, that's the woot i know and love.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

This thing is awesome! The candy poop sealed the deal for me!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

I'm not entirely sure which version is the glowing version. Is it the one where the candy is bright or where it is dim? I'm confused because the shirt comp shows the bright version, but I believe the past glow-in-the-dark shirts showed the non-glowing version on the shirt comp, only showing the glow in the large image.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

brieanna

Those round swirly candy pieces look evil in a Hell Raiser kind of way. They give me goosebumps.

I like my signature.

r4diant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages r4diant
smedgrick wrote:can anybody tell me how glow in the dark ink really looks? I don't have any woot gitd shirts, and ive heard a couple bad things about little it stands out. They had those firefly and ghosties shirts i know.

I got the Glow-in-the-dark shirt with the constellations from woot. It glows with the intensity of a tea candle at most if you stand in front of a lamp for a minute and then go somewhere dark. For normal daily use you won't be able to notice it.

But then again it is cool to show your friends that your shirt glows in the dark and theirs don't.

robotica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robotica

Okay, I was almost gonna buy it, but that outline of the head looks like a smile and it's totally buggin me. Why make that line smooth when the rest of the pinata is rough?
That, and it's just a trace of the first image that comes up when you google pinata.

plim809

quality posts: 6 Private Messages plim809

Only interesting thing about this is the glow in the dark ink. The design itself is useless as usual.

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Needlessly profane... again. (256h)
You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Useless posts. (72h)
Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 256 and 72 hours and then try posting again.

brieanna

robotica wrote:Okay, I was almost gonna buy it, but that outline of the head looks like a smile and it's totally buggin me. Why make that line smooth when the rest of the pinata is rough?
That, and it's just a trace of the first image that comes up when you google pinata.

There are similarities.

I like my signature.

PermaBuzzed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PermaBuzzed

Yea the pinata is totally from Viva Pinata...