zmster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zmster

Gotta love when Woot doesn't work. Tried thrice & couldn't get it orrrr will I end up w/ 3 orders tomorrow? This isn't a Bunch of Crepes folks,come on.

thebigdavester

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thebigdavester

Great Scott!

realityisaliebooks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realityisaliebooks
inflatablechair wrote:Wait, is that the Tardis or the phone booth from Bill an Ted's Excellent Adventure?

It's definitely the TARDIS.

kelliedn

quality posts: 25 Private Messages kelliedn

Got me one of these today... Coulnd't resist The time machine dilemma!

Kellie (obviously)
Random Burgandy Olfactory Center 8/20/10 RandomBOC 3/26/10, 1 AdventureBOC 4/1/10
49 woot , 40 kidswoot, 10 shirtwoot, 4 dealswoot, 3 homewoot

gnibbles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnibbles

I really really want this as a poster. :<

elizapi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elizapi
MilesBelli wrote:If the TARDIS can survive a head-on collision with a spaceship version of the Titanic I'm sure that one minor accident with the DeLorean is no big deal. I feel bad for Marty's insurance rates, however.

But the Titanic didn't have a separate time signature, the combination of the 2 time travel vehicles, is sure to create problems, maybe send them to an alternate universe... or the dimension where television shows and book characters are real. That's one I'd like to see.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

Holy cow, if you buy this via ongoing sale, it sure takes its sweet time getting to you. Ordered 4/27, it tends to take three days sitting at a facility, and another three days to transit. What're they driving it around town to show it a good time? At least it has left Atlanta. Should take no more than three days to get to Orlando, another three sitting there on the dock, three more to transit to West Palm Beach, then another three with the Post Office awaiting delivery. Hey, you too can get your tee shirt in a little over 1 month when you get shipped smartpost!

I even got my Basket Of Crabs from that wootoff already, and those are notorious for taking their sweet time.

pantherx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pantherx

Hrm. I have this shirt... but the image is reversed... I like it better that way, but what gives?

Yes, I bought it from woot.

pi314

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pi314
uncle pennybags wrote:Also I'd say the Delorean isn't going to running for much longer with that front end damage. The TARDIS might still be able to function. Soooo, I'd give the accident win to the TARDIS.

The important thing is that the flux capacitor survived, as well as the eye of time...

Without one of those two devices, as we all know, time travel is impossible.

Also, who said it would be better if it was the phone booth from bill and ted??? Step forward so i can slap the s**t out of you...

Whats wrong with you people??? Doctor Who is the -longest- running sci-fi series ever....EVER!!!! And it's the longest running for a reason...don't be an spoon...support the Doctor...

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

Watching Back to the Future right now!

imtall

quality posts: 2 Private Messages imtall
realityisaliebooks wrote:It's definitely the TARDIS.

I keep seeing this on the reckoning, and I wish it was the Phone booth from Bill and Ted, because I've never seen Doctor Who.

crazy4drwho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazy4drwho

Saw someone wearing this t-shirt today and immediately came home to order it for myself and my kids. We are all huge fans of Dr. Who and Back To The Future. Coolest t-shirt we'll probably ever own as a family.

goatwoodward

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goatwoodward

I love this design & really want it in a different color. Orange, yellow, & heather make me look ghostly pale/sick. :begs

goatwoodward

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goatwoodward
imtall wrote:I keep seeing this on the reckoning, and I wish it was the Phone booth from Bill and Ted, because I've never seen Doctor Who.

Well, rectify that mistake & get the shirt. Dr. Who > Bill & Ted

koren17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koren17
Sms4001 wrote:I think this would have been a lot cooler shirt if the phone booth they crashed into was the one from bill and teds excellent adventure.

uh no. it's perfect the way it is. Bill and Ted are okay. Doctor Who is fan-FREAKING-tastic.

kmuschal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kmuschal
WootYtwoWoot wrote:Not really a phone booth. Its a police call box with a few minor interior modifications.

Is the shirt bigger on the inside?

ninja21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninja21

http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=64174

i dont know what came first, this wallpaper or the shirt?

aithesimian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aithesimian

And thus the crash that caused poor Colin Baker to smash his head. D=

Love it; poor color choice. Dark is better, mmkay?

zombiekim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zombiekim

I would like the heather, BUT it's almost impossible to see the smoke rising up between the two machines. It kind of boggles the mind that shirt.woot would still be printing it in gray, given what it does to the image.
That said, I do love my shirt.

mikehsk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mikehsk

Hey, check this out.
I found it in my local newspaper.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2010/aug/09/geek-chic/

Looks like we've made it big

pandorasslave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pandorasslave

This shirt makes me obscenely happy. And can I just mention that not only is the shirt awesome, but also Woot customer service ROCKS!

My first Woot experience rocked. It is splendid

chkstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chkstar

Click below and you can make real Tardis Sounds...
BBC Radiophonathon Site
Have Fun!

dosquatch

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dosquatch

I love this shirt, but it has an unfortunate side effect:

"Why a car crashing into a phone booth?"

"It's not a car. It's the Delorean from Back to the Future."

"Oh, yeah. Why's it crashing into a phone booth?"

"It's not a phone booth. It's the Tardis from Doctor Who."

"What's a Tardis?"

"It's the Doctor's time machine."

*blank stare*

"It's one time machine crashing into another. It's hilarious, and makes me obscenely happy."

"Alrighty, then...."

-------

Seriously, and they tell me *I* need to get out more?!?

bwieland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bwieland
NotGoddess wrote:Falls to temptation with the rationalization that she can use this as a 'date filter'-any guy she'd want to date would recognize both objects instantly (or be really cute and willing to be enlightened on the subject).

um... Would you um... How would you like... Um, well... Would you like to date?

Drinking Frog

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Drinking Frog

I love this shirt very much, just the way it is. It rocks.

However, I cannot stop thinking about cubing the geek factor: a three-way collision with the Heart of Gold. If nothing else, it might explain the infinite improbability of this whole scene ever happening.

DF

timeismyex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timeismyex

WHY THE truck CAN'T I BUY THIS?
I've been trying for two hours!
All of the info is correct, it's the only thing I want from this freaking website, and there's no one to answer why the hell it won't work!

YES I AM CRYING OVER A T-SHIRT! Wouldn't you with this level of frustration?

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
timeismyex wrote:WHY THE truck CAN'T I BUY THIS?
I've been trying for two hours!
All of the info is correct, it's the only thing I want from this freaking website, and there's no one to answer why the hell it won't work!

YES I AM CRYING OVER A T-SHIRT! Wouldn't you with this level of frustration?

Calm down, take a deep breath and either hit the refresh button or you can restart your computer and try again later.

theboz413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theboz413

If the DeLorean hit the TARDIS, the TARDIS would sustain no physical damage.Temporal shielding not withstanding (even Daleks can't get through it), technically speaking, there is no door there, it's simply an illusion created by the chameleon circuit.

dearcricket

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dearcricket

it's been 5 days and The tracking number for my shirt doesn't work still, I am getting anxious. D:

edit: andd now it is :3

mcgovea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcgovea

"MOST FIRST-TIME BUYERS
It Came Out Of Nowhere"

hmmm...

wscraighead01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wscraighead01

I've always wanted a picture of these two racing. I figure this is close enough!

BurnsSide42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BurnsSide42

Why won't it let me buy one or 3 god dammit! Damn WOOT

EDIT: Never-mind - site is just going @ lightning speeds.....

Saab Has Been Saved! Don't Buy A GM!

lioness458

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lioness458

"The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through those doors, and believe me, they've tried."

Unless the Doctor left the shields down...

lioness458

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lioness458

"The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through those doors, and believe me, they've tried."

Unless the Doctor left the shields down...

motsingers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages motsingers
yidboy wrote:marty and einstein are no match for sarah jane and k9. dear lord, i'm a geek. my two favorite time machines.

absolutely! however david tennant and donna are the best ever!!!!!

motsingers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages motsingers
dosquatch wrote:I love this shirt, but it has an unfortunate side effect:

"Why a car crashing into a phone booth?"

"It's not a car. It's the Delorean from Back to the Future."

"Oh, yeah. Why's it crashing into a phone booth?"

"It's not a phone booth. It's the Tardis from Doctor Who."

"What's a Tardis?"

"It's the Doctor's time machine."

*blank stare*

"It's one time machine crashing into another. It's hilarious, and makes me obscenely happy."

"Alrighty, then...."

-------

Seriously, and they tell me *I* need to get out more?!?

yeah but i suppose thats our mission, to educate people about the doctor and marty mcfly

walkingunseen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages walkingunseen
AmyRSchmidt wrote:Looking through this thread it's obvious we need a B&T Phone Booth vs. TARDIS shirt (on a better color) ASAP.

Looking through this thread its obvious that there are a lot of people who don't know the meaning of good science fiction. The Doctor is a god among insects, the TARDIS his chariot.

Sessholvlaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sessholvlaru

The radiator is located in the rear of a DeLorean. This shirt is fake.

All your base are belong to us.

contemporaryscarlett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages contemporaryscarlett

This shirt got a mention on Epbot today, congrats! http://www.epbot.com/2010/10/were-almost-outatime.html

And for those who don't know, Epbot is the more personal blog of Jen. Her other blog is Cake Wrecks.

emmeatsskittles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmeatsskittles

Just got this shirt! LOOVE it!! the design is nice a crisp on the shirt! a 10/10 from me! thanks Shirt.Woot!! expect for buys from me!