fweezel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fweezel

This was one of the first Woot shirts I ever got, and seeing it on the chopping block finally motivated me to get a new one to replace the one I lost. You will be missed.

bandgeek9723

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bandgeek9723

I can't believe that this shirt got reckoned. It came out of nowhere indeed. I had planned on ultimately buying one of these. Now I suppose I will just have to wait and hope for it to show up on a special sale. Hint hint.

reedmo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages reedmo

Woot! I am a bit upset with you! I tried to buy this shirt 5 min before you finally reckoned it... and I was told it was sold out. You ended the sale too early. Is there any way I can still place an order? I know you still have everything needed to print one more.

I'm still staring at the page saying I could still buy the shirt before midnight...

horseyb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horseyb

I can't believe I missed out on this shirt by ONE DAY!!! I was going to order it for my husband for his Birthday! Please re-submit whenever you get a chance! I grew up in th 80's, and have, in the last several months, become a die-hard Dr. Who fan. I LOVE shirts like this. They seperate the geeks from the average with a simple phrase..."I don't get it!" Or "That's awesome!". Please, PLEASE resub!

tabaddon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tabaddon

It Came Out Of Nowhere was one of my first shirt.woots, and ever since, my husband has been eyeballing mine but turned down getting his own...until yesterday when we saw that it would be reckoned. I guess I won't be able to send friends to buy their own anymore (there have been at least six). Goodbye, old friend.

Be quicker of mind than of tongue.
Opinions are not advice, nor directives.
The world is not limited by your limited experience.
I'm not better than anyone else, and neither are you.

evilmicrowizard

quality posts: 7 Private Messages evilmicrowizard

Loved this shirt, but never would have been able to bring myself to wear it. I guess that's what makes shirts end up reckoned, isn't it :/

genetik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages genetik

Sad days, indeed. I'm glad I bought a couple extra of this shirt.

dpadler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dpadler

Ah, I also cannot believe I missed this by a day! I bought my brother one a long time ago and my Dad has now been asking for one. I wanted to get him one for his birthday. Please reprint in the future!

stephnrich

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stephnrich

Oh my God. I went to buy one of these today while there were still AA blanks, and it turns out I missed this classic by a day. FML.

dogmatician

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dogmatician

That bites. I was always watching this one on the reckoning to make sure I could get another one for when mine wore out. I stopped checking because it never dipped below 15 for a long time.

Then when I wanted to get another one.

BAM! Reckoned Out Of Nowhere!

marthajones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marthajones
evilmicrowizard wrote:Loved this shirt, but never would have been able to bring myself to wear it. I guess that's what makes shirts end up reckoned, isn't it :/

Oh My Time Lord ....I wear mine a lot..! I'm glad that I bought 2 of them about a month ago, but I wanted to buy a few more for presents.

Well, I surely will be on the lookout for more Whovian tees!

LIZ 10:“I’m the bloody Queen, mate. Basically, I rule.”--Dr.Who

theadamguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theadamguy

Why did you leave us!??!!? This shirt should never have been reckoned!

tajbro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tajbro

Great Scott! It's time was too short...

Time and time again, this shirt design called out to me. Soon, I said. Tomorrow, I told myself. But the act of purchasing always escaped me like a hoverboard floating away across a pond.. And now it's time has come, and we remember how timeless this design really was. Or is.

Woot, this shirt has been purchased by over 35,000 wooters, thus prooving it's worth as an artefact of great cultural value. As such, I must beseech you, under clause 374 of the Shadow Proclamation, please bring return this design whence it has been reckoned! It's reincarnation will be celebrated as a beacon of hope, especially if it returns with shirt/hoodie/long-sleeve options.

redcab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redcab

I was so bummed that this shirt got reckoned. It was the first shirt I bought on Woot. It was for my wife and she still wears it. The comments she gets are plenty, that just goes to show you how great this shirt is, not by just BTTF or DW fans. I know if you ever brought it back, it would not be reckoned again. Maybe have a "What Were We Thinking???" week with all the most popular reckoned shirts fighting for the top 3 spots...now that would be a great week.

catherbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catherbert

ARGH!!!!!! I wanted 3 of these for family but missed it!!! Thought I had more time. Anyone know any secondary sellers???

stephnrich

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stephnrich
redcab wrote:I was so bummed that this shirt got reckoned. It was the first shirt I bought on Woot. It was for my wife and she still wears it. The comments she gets are plenty, that just goes to show you how great this shirt is, not by just BTTF or DW fans. I know if you ever brought it back, it would not be reckoned again. Maybe have a "What Were We Thinking???" week with all the most popular reckoned shirts fighting for the top 3 spots...now that would be a great week.

Doctor Who? Doctor Who??? Oh, snap. All this time I thought that was Bill and Ted's excellent phone booth. I am officially too stupid to own clothes.

dhillis2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhillis2

Any chance of reprints?

fronemophobiac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fronemophobiac

Reprint please!

lharbron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lharbron

PLEASE REPRINT. FOR THE LOVE OF SCIENCE!

jaxlaxsurprise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaxlaxsurprise

My old shirt is getting a bit worn out, but I'm not upset that the design got reckoned in February 2012. You wouldn't understand why though--the flux capacitor is a bit too wibbly wobbly to explain.

cherzek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherzek

Please reprint. I found out about this shirt about a week too late and have since seen the image made into desktop background/wallpaper. If you reprint this shirt, I promise to buy at least 4 - one for my cousin, one for my brother, and two for myself (incase one gets worn-out or damaged)

please, Please, PLEASE! Reprint this wobbly-wobly heavy shirt!

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

cherzek wrote:Please reprint. I found out about this shirt about a week too late and have since seen the image made into desktop background/wallpaper. If you reprint this shirt, I promise to buy at least 4 - one for my cousin, one for my brother, and two for myself (incase one gets worn-out or damaged)

please, Please, PLEASE! Reprint this wobbly-wobly heavy shirt!

You might have better luck at WootSwap, TeeTrade, or The Random Shirt Trade Center. Happy hunting!

cherzek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherzek
DennisWKam wrote:You might have better luck at WootSwap, TeeTrade, or The Random Shirt Trade Center. Happy hunting!

Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look.

By the way, I can't believe what an awful proof-reader I am. I meant to write "wibbly-wobly" not sure if it was my fault or auto-correct's.

blankpage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blankpage

Another wish for a reprinting. I wanted this shirt so bad! When I finally decided I could afford some new clothes it's gone!

ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee
tajbro wrote:Great Scott! It's time was too short...

Time and time again, this shirt design called out to me. Soon, I said. Tomorrow, I told myself. But the act of purchasing always escaped me like a hoverboard floating away across a pond.. And now it's time has come, and we remember how timeless this design really was. Or is.

Woot, this shirt has been purchased by over 35,000 wooters, thus prooving it's worth as an artefact of great cultural value. As such, I must beseech you, under clause 374 of the Shadow Proclamation, please bring return this design whence it has been reckoned! It's reincarnation will be celebrated as a beacon of hope, especially if it returns with shirt/hoodie/long-sleeve options.

Don't forget to invoke the Gelth, the Daleks, and the Slitheen, and a promise to leave this world in peace if it's reprinted.

berrybuzz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages berrybuzz

Reprint please? Pretty please?

*bats her eyes pleadingly*

please?

kookiebird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kookiebird

With so many people requesting to reprint, why doesn't the shirt get reprinted. I would definitely buy multiples as well.

dalebond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dalebond

how do i get this shirt??

ghstchild2015

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghstchild2015

Is there any chance this can be sold again? I bought one for everyone EXCEPT me and now I'm totally regretting it LOL

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Your best bet is to watch the weekly Plus sales.

You might also try WootSwap, TeeTrade, or The Random Shirt Trade Center.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

feartheobvious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages feartheobvious

NOOOOOO!
I wish I could go back in time and buy this shirt :P
I've been eyeing it up for sometime and now it's gone for good. Does anyone know where else I can buy one of these shirts?

ThunderThighs

Staff

feartheobvious wrote:NOOOOOO!
I wish I could go back in time and buy this shirt :P
I've been eyeing it up for sometime and now it's gone for good. Does anyone know where else I can buy one of these shirts?

Keep checking our weekly Plus sales (you'll find them linked on the main page below the main picture). You never know if it might show up again.

You can also try WootSwap, TeeTrade, or The Random Shirt Trade Center.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

horn34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horn34

REPRINT PRETTY PREASE!!!!

I promise to buy at least 5. I would have bought them way back when but today was the first time I've ever seen this one.

Pimped on GammaSquad

ThunderThighs

Staff

horn34 wrote:REPRINT PRETTY PREASE!!!!

I promise to buy at least 5. I would have bought them way back when but today was the first time I've ever seen this one.

Pimped on GammaSquad

Keep checking back, especially the Plus sales. It could make a come back some day.

FORUM MODERATOR

changlinn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changlinn

Just adding my name to the list of hopefuls, hoping that this would come back, I meant to buy it repeatedly, even read the rules of reckoning, just never had the money when I remembered. Now I promise I'll buy at least 3.

critchdizzle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages critchdizzle

Reprint please!!

redcab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redcab

Son of a...my wife loved her shirt and now it is falling apart. I would buy one for all of my family if I could. This is one of only three Woot Shirts I have bought that people say they truly love (obviously, it seems I like the more obscure shirts out there). PLEASE have a Woot Plus that features this in a long sleave soon.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I saw a guy wearing this shirt in my Traffic School class today!

that was fun while it lasted!

kennyboy020

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kennyboy020

Woot!!! Im soooo glad I can order this shirt again! I lost mine when I last moved and was quite depressed about it. I haven't given up hope that it'll turn up just yet, but if its gone to the wind then Ill order another.

amnicannon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amnicannon

So, I ordered this shirt on 11/24 with one-day shipping (paid extra) and now it says the expected to arrive on 12/21. That..is..decoration. Just saying.