barbee0913

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barbee0913

Ordered 2, Still haven't gotten them, what's up?

sillyhunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sillyhunny
tomaew wrote:these shirts are printing as I type. They may not all ship today but most will. all will ship by tomorrow. -Thomas shirt.woot production manager

*huge sigh of relief*

fizzixrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fizzixrat

My two have shipped. Hurrah!

chottie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chottie

Mine still hasn't shipped. It needs to be under the tree. Gah!

DarkFoxDK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarkFoxDK

Ordered one 11/8/09. What's the hold up?

Edit: It arrived today (December 18th). It was sent on November 9th.. Yay international shipping -.-

ouchthathurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ouchthathurt

Ordered 12/9, is this going to ship soon? Mine also needs to be under the tree.

chottie

Ok, I am getting pretty upset now. I bought this on November 27th. How could it be that this has not shipped yet? I was really excited about this site, but now I think I will never buy off here again. At least a message saying that we are sorry for the delay would be nice. Now I have to apologize to my boyfriend that even though I bought his gift a month in advance, he will not get it until next year.

ouchthathurt

chottie wrote:"I was really excited about this site, but now I think I will never buy off here again."

I agree with that! Mine still hasn't shipped. After posting here and not getting a reply, I contacted customer service. I was told this
"In the future, if you have a question regarding the status of your shirt order, it is best to email us first. It appears the shirt was on backorder but for some reason it still hasn't shipped out even though it should not be on backorder any longer. We can either attempt a replacement order or refund you in full. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee it will arrive by Christmas but if a replacement order is sent and the item isn't on backorder, it should arrive by then."

So apparantly posting here first was more of a waste of my time. I had read all those things when I bought it saying to have patience and not email too soon asking if it shipped and to post here.

"If your order doesn't change to "shipped" within 5 days, check in our community forums for news of any delay, post there, and/or e-mail our service"

"Again, your order will typically ship within 5 business days."

I had seen on here when I posted that some people's were getting shipped out so I figured I could assume the same for mine. I didn't think I had to contact them directly since I posted on the blog.

It still hasn't shipped. I don't know where it ships from, but with only 3 shipping days left, it's very unlikely it will get here on time.

I suggest you customer service directly.

lesliedotcom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lesliedotcom

Just got off the phone with FedEx-- evidently the shipping method is "SmartPost" which means the FedEx guy picks up the package and drives it to the POST OFFICE! Mine was ordered on 12/8, not shipped till 12/15, and is now somewhere between TX and FL in the *awesome* USPS system.

Silly me, when I received the tracking info with a FedEx number, I thought everything was golden-- 9 days to receive it? No problem-- IF IT WAS SENT VIA FEDEX!

Thanks for ruining my Xmas...

VERY dissatisfied customer!!!

ouchthathurt

Mine (ordered 12/9) still hasn't been shipped. I've emailed them a couple more times and been apologized to and told it will be right out, (for the 3rd time), but the days tick on... still hasn't been shipped.

Freakus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Freakus
fizzixrat wrote:Ordered two over a week ago...still waiting to ship.

A week ago? Lucky, I ordered november 26th and it's still not shipped!

To add to that, the international shipping option is insultingly slow, even for a charge of $5. So even when it's shipped I'm still going to have to wait around a month for it to arrive. :<

I ache to show off my geekiness!

robodance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robodance

My shirt's tracking number claims that the information was sent to FedEx on the 21st. I would assume then that I would get an update about where on earth this shirt is a week later. I don't mind that it's coming late, I knew that when I ordered it. I do mind that I don't have the slightest clue when it will arrive. I live less than 20 miles from Seattle, in a major urban center. This seems... ridiculous.

chottie

Mine finally shipped!!! Bought Nov.27th and it shipped Dec.29th.

sometimesdee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sometimesdee

Well, the TARDIS *is* bigger on the inside... I worry more about the DeLorean.

LSN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LSN

The windows are too big on that police box...hmm...

meltie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meltie

Bought mine one 12/12 and still no shipment :-(

Another shirt I bought on the same day has arrived very quickly, though ...

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

Has anyone received one of thes in less than a month? I need one for a birthday mid Feb.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

Cuppkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cuppkins
Sms4001 wrote:I think this would have been a lot cooler shirt if the phone booth they crashed into was the one from bill and teds excellent adventure.

Ha! Yeah. XD

...but it's a police box from Doctor Who. ._. Sorry.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
Cuppkins wrote:Ha! Yeah. XD
...but it's a police box from Doctor Who. ._. Sorry.

But The Doctor's TARDIS can hold a lot more people than Bill and Ted's phonebooth - it's just a little quirky

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

oldskoolandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oldskoolandy

Looks like the "anticipated ship date" from fedex was 1/6, no tracking updates...seems like I will wait like everyone else.

As the good doctor would say Allons-y shirt.woot!

boostbytes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boostbytes

Thank god I'm not the only one that hasn't had theirs arrive yet. Bought on 1/1, "shipped" on 1/6, and it still hasn't arrived. Shirts I bought elsewhere on the same day (that shipped two days earlier on 1/4) arrived on the 11th. Getting really impatient to get this awesome shirt.

ericfell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericfell
boostbytes wrote:Thank god I'm not the only one that hasn't had theirs arrive yet. Bought on 1/1, "shipped" on 1/6, and it still hasn't arrived. Shirts I bought elsewhere on the same day (that shipped two days earlier on 1/4) arrived on the 11th. Getting really impatient to get this awesome shirt.

My girlfriend ordered it for me on 11/27, and it arrived TODAY. I'm in Vancouver, and the package came via Sweden.

Whuh?

boostbytes

ericfell wrote:My girlfriend ordered it for me on 11/27, and it arrived TODAY. I'm in Vancouver, and the package came via Sweden.

Whuh?

Holy scaffolding that's a long time!

Wait, Vancouver, Washington, or Vancouver Canada? I'll bet customs probably added some time on to that time frame.

oldskoolandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oldskoolandy

Mine finally started to move on the fedex site yesterday (1/22) with estimated delivery of 1/28.

xeokeri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xeokeri

I bought this shirt as I used to own a DeLorean and I also enjoyed watching the Dr. Who series. I've also thought about what would happen if you traveled through time in either of these, when you reappear, might you hit or kill someone or something at the moment of reentry? I think you just might do a great bit of damage. And this shirt proves it.

boostbytes

Mine finally started movement on the Fedex site too. Estimated delivery date is 2/2 though I'll be shocked if it get's here by then, the way shipping has worked out so far.

sixsoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sixsoda
Sms4001 wrote:I think this would have been a lot cooler shirt if the phone booth they crashed into was the one from bill and teds excellent adventure.

well that's no fun

ericfell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericfell
boostbytes wrote:Holy scaffolding that's a long time!

Wait, Vancouver, Washington, or Vancouver Canada? I'll bet customs probably added some time on to that time frame.

Vancouver Canada.

I don't think it was so much of a customs issue as it was a "They sent it to Canada VIA SWEDEN" issue. o_0

aztexansfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aztexansfan

I think I have everyone on here beat. I ordered on 19 NOV 2009 and it still hasn't shipped. I just sent an email to find out why.

Desig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Desig

I ordered this shirt on Dec. 1st, I got a tracking # on Dec. 11th there was a little movement and on Dec. 23rd it said the shipping info or what ever was sent to my city's USPS, and then there has been nothing since.
I ordered this shirt plus another one on the same day.. the other one came though it took 15 days to get here. I still want this shirt, but it will be the last time I do any dealings with this site.

boostbytes

Mine finally showed up a few days ago. I think it's safe to say that ~4 weeks to ship a single shirt that was in stock is WAY too long. I really hope these horrid shipping issues get sorted out.

fatheed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fatheed

I'm pleased to hear people's tees are turning up!

FYI - another of my designs 'The Horde' is one of the 12 designs in the running for the Design of the Year over at Threadless.com - any votes appreciated

CLICK HERE!

Until Feb 15th. Thanks!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
fatheed wrote:I'm pleased to hear people's tees are turning up!

FYI - another of my designs 'The Horde' is one of the 12 designs in the running for the Design of the Year over at Threadless.com - any votes appreciated

CLICK HERE!

Until Feb 15th. Thanks!

Voted for you - good luck and great tee!

AliFaroukShaikh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AliFaroukShaikh

I have desired this for so long. Now I have one. My own. My preciouss.

nevetsnonac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nevetsnonac

I think the DeLorean should be more crushed like an aluminim can, since that's basically what it is.

And what's with the damage to the TARDIS... that thing is basically indestructible but at least the chameleon circuit would hide any damage!

=)

meldavidson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meldavidson

I own a DeLorean, it is super fun. I take it to car shows. But there is a problem with this shirt, it shows smoke coming out of the front. The Engine is actually in the back. It is a rear engine vehicle. Cool idea, I like the design, but the only thing that bugs me about it is that there is smoke coming out of the front.

bugzappers2112

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

There is a little problem with this shirt

Casey&Andy

Yeah, I think so.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

fatheed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fatheed
bugzappers2112 wrote:There is a little problem with this shirt

Casey&Andy

Yeah, I think so.

Woah. The same concept is in the background of a frame from that obscure e-comic page from 2004, so I guess I must have copied it.

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01

Got this when they did the shirt discount during the last woot.off. I was a little disappointed that the white smoke is largely invisible against the heather of the shirt, but it's not really needed for the joke, so I'm still all together thrilled with the shirt.

rekrabrovi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rekrabrovi

Can we still order this?
I tried, but my paypal order seems to have vaished