hbanzapan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hbanzapan

I don't see anything wrong with the design or anything, but haven't we had enough of the cereal killer joke?

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I think the artist is racist. Why didn't he use cocoa puffs for the cereal?

(jokejoke)

Cute, if not obvious. Congrats on the print!

Cfour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cfour

made me chuckle. but would have been better with different background color IMO.

sdkammer

quality posts: 29 Private Messages sdkammer

My bet is on Bagel...he's been out to get cereal for years now!

"Doesn't wear boots" you say? Sure...you're right; but I don't think he acted alone! Last I checked, Lox is a size 10 1/2...

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

I like the design, nice use of perspective, great fadeout on the footprints. The cheerios look a little flat but overall a nice design. Better than most the designs on your flickr even.

I do enjoy the bear knuckles one though.

wpm2283

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wpm2283

Amusing, but cliche...

kmp1331

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmp1331
jebustrist wrote:Woo another pun shirt so I can draw attention away from my american-idol-addled brain with a barely clever prepackaged joke! Morons everywhere thank you woot!

Well aren't you just the life of the party...

BladderXYU

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BladderXYU

I don't like it. Of course, I don't like anything.

dankstick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dankstick

If the 1/2 Gallon container of milk is really approximately 11 inches tall, like this one at work is, then...

- The person outlined is 6 foot 5 inches tall.
- The spoon is just over a foot long.
- The cereal peices are almost 2 inches in diameter
- The shoe prints are about 11 inches long leading to a US Men's size 9

Other observations:

- The interwubs tell me that the particular shoe size is worn by a man of about 5 foot 8 inches.
- The outline is that of the Recovery Position.
- The boots are 2nd Pattern Jungle Boots (scroll down) from the Vietnam War era.

So, whodunnit? In my opinion, I would go with an accidental death because of the recovery position. The extremely large flatware and cereal leads me to say that a cook was responsible since that isn't off the shelf cereal. The boots tell me that a person with familiarity of the military was involved.

Conclusion? Cap'n Crunch did it.

wielywillyg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wielywillyg

I have a CD called Cereal Killer by Green Jello. Listen to the '3 little pigs' song and find out who did it..

f7eleven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages f7eleven

i prefer "cereal rapist" over at TSH

Kidgoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kidgoldstein
duckcake wrote:Very commonly heard joke on a shirt

Are you cereal?

<insert something witty>

LonChaney

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LonChaney
dankstick wrote:If the 1/2 Gallon container of milk is really approximately 11 inches tall, like this one at work is, then...

Other observations:

- The interwubs tell me that the particular shoe size is worn by a man of about 5 foot 8 inches.
- The outline is that of the Recovery Position.
- The boots are 2nd Pattern Jungle Boots (scroll down) from the Vietnam War era.

So, whodunnit? In my opinion, I would go with an accidental death because of the recovery position. The extremely large flatware and cereal leads me to say that a cook was responsible since that isn't off the shelf cereal. The boots tell me that a person with familiarity of the military was involved.

Conclusion? Cap'n Crunch did it.

But He's a ship's captain. He wouldn't wear Vietnam era jungle boots. His boots are solid black and his clothing style suggests that he lived way before the Vietnam war. The identity of his rival indicates that his persona was derived from the styles of the early 1800's. Also, in his tv appearances, he's barely taller than the children of his crew, putting him somewhere around 4ft, 3in. No, no, we must think outside of the (cereal)box.

There's only one solution. After poor sales and waning interest in his delicious part of a balanced breakfast, which lead to a halt in production, G.I. Joe was desperate to find a scapegoat. Someone to blame for cereal failure. It was that darn buzzing bee on the tv that did it; talking about "cholesterol" and a "heart healthy diet." Real men don't care about cholesterol! Yes, G.I. Joe Action Stars cereal was the cause of this. Oh cruel death! Why? Why the cheerios?! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
dankstick wrote:If the 1/2 Gallon container of milk is really approximately 11 inches tall, like this one at work is, then...

I don't think you're taking depth of field (right term?) into consideration. If I'm not mistaken, you're scaling your measurement for the milk carton for the other corresponding lengths, but the carton is farthest in the back. The spoon is closer so it appears larger; you can't directly compute its size. I disagree with your conclusion that the spoon is over a foot long. It's still a freaking big spoon though.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

tchudilowsky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tchudilowsky

I love it and bought one for my son :-)

zeeter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeeter

Clever shirt...I got one.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
eHalcyon wrote:It's still a freaking big spoon though.

And I am a banana.

Also, I think it's obvious the cookie crisp guys did this. THEYRE FREAKIN CRIMINALS

lovehatesex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovehatesex

Alright, this is like the 4th shirt I've bought in a week or something like that?

There needs to be a Woot credit card with rewards lol... and whenever it happens I'll be the first to sign up

Lets just say I've bought a good deal of crap on here, that I probably could've gone without haha!

katiebkool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiebkool

Love the footprints in the milk!

Katie

Xenora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Xenora
AdderXYU wrote:Also, I think it's obvious the cookie crisp guys did this. THEYRE FREAKIN CRIMINALS

Mr. XYU Banana-man, I'd like to inform you that General Mills(?) just dumped the robber mascots for a wolf. Ah, sad times.

My woot! purchases: The Original Blue Hedgehog; To The Top in the Style of Da Vinci; Deforestation; The Owliminator; Yeti & Robot; Electronica (The holy grail of all shirts... THE SYNTH SHIRT! Wahoo! ^.^)
...and 1 Random. (I hope Woot! doesn't pull another Random Roulette on me for a long time; I need to hang on to my money!)

If there are any repeat posts, blame my stupid computer!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Xenora wrote:Mr. XYU Banana-man, I'd like to inform you that General Mills(?) just dumped the robber mascots for a wolf. Ah, sad times.

Dude, I heard they didn't do a background check on that wolf. It was said that he had a penchant for bacon in triplicate and women who wear red hoods along with their grandmothers.

cheetara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheetara

sold out ?...

you ae not going to list it again right...? =(

hawaiichk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hawaiichk

I bought it!!!!!!!
HEHE

bonoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonoz

Is there any way to get this shirt even though it is sold out?

Thanks

renewalls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages renewalls

I'm looking for this shirt in a medium. Does anyone have one?