Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

EdwardBlake

quality posts: 15 Private Messages EdwardBlake

Excellent flowery shirt.

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

This makes me think of tumbleweed blowing around in the desert.

mllemeranii

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mllemeranii

Awwww, my 1-year-old niece drew something similar the other day.

pianolin717

quality posts: 16 Private Messages pianolin717

love the colors <3 you have great taste in colors! :D

prateeko

I can't tell if the flower arrangement gives the shirt the sense of flowing upwards or coming down...

mitchellp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mitchellp

Do those round things falling from the sky look like eyeballs to anybody else?

NotGoddess

quality posts: 2 Private Messages NotGoddess

Does Woot have an overstock of cyan ink? Yesterday's shirt was also in these shades.

I like them both, but it's made me curious.

DrkRonin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DrkRonin

...murderous cattails? But their so soft and fuzzy.. soft like my pillow that i should be sleeping on but refused to wait hours to see the next woot shirt... its all a dream.. those pink flamigo things..

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam

It looks like she drew one round thing from the sky (whatever that is) and copy/pasted it a bunch of times. Looks really bad.

wootasourous

quality posts: 119 Private Messages wootasourous

This shirt is quite mesmerizing. The spirals make me so sleeepyy.......

prateeko

I love the colors of the print and shirt. It makes me think of the underground levels in Super Mario Bros. It'd be nice to think of flowers like this growing down there, giving Mario false hope as he inevitably goes to the wrong castle in search of his Princess...

gypsy101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gypsy101

Very serene, but nothing that jumps out and makes it a woot shirt. Very normal and plain. Where's the wootness?

LonChaney

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LonChaney

It reminds me of the illustrations in a kids' book I had, in which a kind-hearted thief stole all of the stars in the sky because he thought they were so pretty and he did not want to share a single one of them. A very sweet shirt.

I'm not too sure about the whole cattail-to-flamingo theory woot is throwing at us. I happen to have several lawn flamingos and I'm pretty sure they started out at big lots and not as pond flora.

DrkRonin

prateeko wrote:I love the colors of the print and shirt. It makes me think of the underground levels in Super Mario Bros. It'd be nice to think of flowers like this growing down there, giving Mario false hope as he inevitably goes to the wrong castle in search of his Princess...

thanks now after just getting that song out of my head its back in again...

du du dudu dun du du dudu dun

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav

Why does this make me think of...uh... the process of human fertilization?

prateeko

With prints this big how far do they actually go? I notice in the upper left side of the shirt it's almost to the armpit, surely it can't be that big?

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
NotGoddess wrote:Does Woot have an overstock of cyan ink? Yesterday's shirt was also in these shades.

I like them both, but it's made me curious.

They didn't sell enough of X-Ray Fiesta, so now they're desperate for this color on shirts to get the ink used.

that was fun while it lasted!

DrkRonin

^_- did i just get quoted by woot?

on a side note i do like the blue shirts..its definatly different for a change.

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam
prateeko wrote:With prints this big how far do they actually go? I notice in the upper left side of the shirt it's almost to the armpit, surely it can't be that big?

I have Nanonauts and the print actually extends a couple of inches above the armpit, even higher than the lower-most part of the collar. Even though Nanonauts isn't as big a print, they still can put the ink pretty high. Hope that helps.

BWinick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BWinick

Does anyone else see balloons floating up next to their missing circles that give them shape?
Amazing.

bobichka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobichka

Just imagine the artist's horror if her name is actually pronounced GoNAcha, not GONacha... Doesn't sounds like a train anymore, sadly.

FAWSTAR

quality posts: 4 Private Messages FAWSTAR

Soooo hypnotic must buy shirt of train girl...ahhhh no..no..no! too many woot shirts on asphalt already. argh!

bobichka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobichka
prateeko wrote:With prints this big how far do they actually go? I notice in the upper left side of the shirt it's almost to the armpit, surely it can't be that big?

As far as I know, it very much depends on the size you buy, since the design is smaller in smaller sizes men's shirts and all sizes women's shirts, so they don't go as far. I think woot generally tries to be fairly accurate with the design shown for a (large?) men's shirt.

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

got one for my girlfriend hope she likes it. I like it for her!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

I feel like I'm about to suffer from hay fever looking at this... the pollen and fluffy white things... they're going to kill me!

flibbityjibbet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flibbityjibbet

I have really bad allergies. But I also really like blue on gray.

Is Woot liable for any outbreaks? Or does the user license agreement cover allergic reactions to shirts?

megatsea

quality posts: 2 Private Messages megatsea

I love the design, but I'm not sure about another asphalt shirt.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Pretty, but I kinda wonder about the asphalt too... I wonder why not navy blue or something. Well, I guess it goes with asphalt, but somehow the pretty factor goes down. I also wish the graphic overall was just a tad bit smaller. Overall I like the feel though.

mouser882

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouser882

At first I thought the circles were swirls, but now I look and see both eyes and roses. Regardless, I still might buy one. The more abstract pretty designs can look nice enough for me to wear them to work!
Now to decide if I need yet another tshirt..

nudespyder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nudespyder

The more I look at this print, the more I see. It's growing on me and might end up being a favorite.

flibbityjibbet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flibbityjibbet

Yeah, they have.

I didn't buy last night's, however. This is partly due to a thin bank account. I was moreso holding out for something better. I just didn't think I'd find it the next day.

Something about the thought of having an Indian on my right moob just turned me off.

I just pictured Geronimo calling out to the masses, "Hey white man, look at boob of fat white man!"

Now I am dealing with a shirt which looks like I'm growing poisonous plants from my pants.

Let's face it, tonight's purchase is definitely the lesser of two evils.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

It's beautiful and invasive, this shirt.

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

Sorta like corn dogs and balloons at the state fair.

mmmmmm.

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

eferrari3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eferrari3
cinoclav wrote:Why does this make me think of...uh... the process of human fertilization?

That's exactly what I was thinking... which seems perfectly "woot-like" to me~ Needed=sperm+egg

I like it

Seal101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Seal101

I don't get it. Swirls and corn dogs??

kmcelroy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmcelroy

I love the colors and the soft movement that the swirls' placement creates. Very nice, clean design!

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing

Hmmm.. Atlanta. I like it there.

shonnelizabeth

quality posts: 7 Private Messages shonnelizabeth

Well, you could always eat them first before they became murderous. I recall an episode of survivorman where Les was eating cattails.

EDIT: Heres the link: http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/video/survivorman-african-plains-part-2/

Bon Appetit!

sakamae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sakamae
shonnelizabeth wrote:Well, you could always eat them first before they became murderous. I recall an episode of survivorman where Les was eating cattails.

EDIT: Heres the link: http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/video/survivorman-african-plains-part-2/

Bon Appetit!

Cattails are quite good. The root parts taste like cucumber. Tried them during survival camp. One of the few things we tried that I would eat again, even if I wasn't lost and starving.