imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady
mixer23 wrote:Sorry Adder, I shall disagree with you on this one... For someone like me that had a great childhood, it's a no-brainer for me to wanna wear something that has a piece of my past on it.

Visit Apparel Asylum, your opinion counts!

Childhood was sure fun!

(Hey, I think your link is messed up)

mixer23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixer23
imsochady wrote:Childhood was sure fun!

(Hey, I think your link is messed up)

So it was, and thanks for pointing that out! Fixed!

Visit Apparel Asylum, your opinion counts!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
eHalcyon wrote:I contend that the photo displays a regular sized pencil in the grip of a child with abnormally tiny hands.

XP nope :D

beeseearr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages beeseearr
omnitarian wrote:One time I stuck the eraser side of a pencil into a pencil sharpener, just because I was curious what would happen.

It completely busted the sharpener, meaning nobody could sharpen their pencils for a month, and the school had to spring for a new one. Nobody knew that I was the culprit...

I... I'm sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

Why didn't they just clean it out with some solvent and a wire brush? Hmm.

(Edit) Scratch that if you got the metal in there too Way to go, jerk.

ambientok

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ambientok

Stay Sharp, Woot! (And put up a new shirt?!)

please?

Icemank91

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Icemank91

WE WANT NEW SHIRT.

Cause then I can fall asleep without worrying about missing a totally cool shirt.

nyimages

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nyimages

Yeah this is weird...

schudhri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schudhri
ambientok wrote:Stay Sharp, Woot! (And put up a new shirt?!)

please?

A year ago this never would have happened, its the decline of modern civilization.

smithsonia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smithsonia
Icemank91 wrote:WE WANT NEW SHIRT.

Cause then I can fall asleep without worrying about missing a totally cool shirt.

yeah!

nyimages

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nyimages

Wait, it seems that woot.com is also experiencing problems.

amandatory

quality posts: 5 Private Messages amandatory

Ugh, it seems that the only days I decide to stick around and wait for the new shirt, they don't have it up on time. Stupid woot.

tice42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tice42

Woot isn't updating. Stock up on dry goods and bottled water the world is coming to an end.

Leanalynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leanalynn

Got my shirt, is anyone else's printed way off center? Mine's a lot to the left, looks kinda odd.

lenker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lenker

So I haven't gotten my shirt yet (I didn't order it the first time; I ordered it from the day of reckoning??), but it says that it has been shipped.... Gives a tracking number and everything. When I try to track it it says it can't be found. Never a good sign if you ask me. So what do I do now? Any suggestions as to how to track down my shirt?

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
lenker wrote:So I haven't gotten my shirt yet (I didn't order it the first time; I ordered it from the day of reckoning??), but it says that it has been shipped.... Gives a tracking number and everything. When I try to track it it says it can't be found. Never a good sign if you ask me. So what do I do now? Any suggestions as to how to track down my shirt?

The best thing to do, generally speaking, is get in touch with service@woot.com with your order number. Let them know what you're experiencing and they should be able to get the ball rolling on a fix. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

montereyjack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montereyjack

Anyone else having problems ordering this shirt? My order won't go through. Woot help!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

montereyjack wrote:Anyone else having problems ordering this shirt? My order won't go through. Woot help!

This shirt has been reckoned and no longer in print. Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.