Top 12% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

nyimages

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nyimages

Sumo wrestling cats?

kylemittskus

quality posts: 240 Private Messages kylemittskus

I saw the japanese style tiger and said, "Hell yes!" Then I saw the rest of the shirt and I threw my laptop.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

EdwardBlake

quality posts: 15 Private Messages EdwardBlake

Oh dang. Sumo tiger vs ninja tiger? Which one will win?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

My money's on the tiger. Because it's a huge freaking tiger.

John1744

quality posts: 1 Private Messages John1744

This shirt seems like it has way too much going on, my eyes don't know where to focus.

january

quality posts: 41 Private Messages january

I think the guy tiger looks more like a panda. Tiger vs Panda....?

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Looks like someone can haz had too many cheezburgers...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

No matter who loses, the dog wins!

prateeko

Why is the cat wearing a diaper? Not matter what happens it appears as if they cat has already lost (bowel function)

Princessjolie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Princessjolie
amandatory wrote:That wasn't worth waiting for.

Well clearly the waiting wasn't for spell check.

"Thank goodness for Sumo Cat, right? For for too long, media depictions of high-BMI cartoon cats have shown them to be shiftless layabouts addicted to baked pasta-and-cheese dishes. Not Sumo Cat!"

I hope they mean "For far too long...

depward

quality posts: 6 Private Messages depward

I feel like the sumo cat's belly button needs a couple of eyes to be a sad face

Interesting design!

jasneko

quality posts: 31 Private Messages jasneko

A strange battle of felines.

Why is only the tiger naked?

neonix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neonix
kylemittskus wrote:I saw the japanese style tiger and said, "Hell yes!" Then I saw the rest of the shirt and I threw my laptop.

My thoughts exactly.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

They're fighting so hard that they're... steaming?

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

DrkRonin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DrkRonin

Did sumo cat get jelous of kungfu panda??

bpr2

quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2

OOOOOOH! I love a good cat fight!!!

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss

I saw the tiger and was all YES! then I saw the other animals, FURRIES...they look like FURRIES from SECOND LIFE...yuck.

No, no, NO!

tgentry

quality posts: 115 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Hahah, well done.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
prateeko wrote:Why is the cat wearing a diaper? Not matter what happens it appears as if they cat has already lost (bowel function)

It's a SUMO cat. That's what sumo wrestlers wear. I think it's called a mawashi...

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

prateeko

I love the animals (fox, turtle, monkey and...unicorn?) in the background sitting and waiting. I can't tell if they're sensi's, teammates (for the tagout) or future opponents though...

nantes89

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nantes89

Hey, there is a typo in the first paragraph of the first line. It's written "for for too long..." and I think you meant "for far too long..." I just wanted you to know that. Okay?

DrkRonin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DrkRonin
eHalcyon wrote:It's a SUMO cat. That's what sumo wrestlers wear. I think it's called a mawashi...

Mawashi: The thick belt that is wrapped around a rikishi for Sumo. It is wound in such a manner that protects the genitals as well as offering a way for the combatants to grapple.

Rikishi: Literally, "strong man." This is an all-purpose term for men engaging in Sumo.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Here's a question for debate...

which cat is that blood streak coming from?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

freefall

quality posts: 1 Private Messages freefall

I never post...so, seriously, what the hell is up with this shirt?

-- Tangerine Huge

HunniD3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HunniD3
John1744 wrote:This shirt seems like it has way too much going on, my eyes don't know where to focus.

I second that thought.

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson
SailorButterfly wrote:Here's a question for debate...

which cat is that blood streak coming from?

I looked for a while and it seemed that it was coming from the cats leg, and another little wound on the tiger's shoulder. The longer I looked though, I thought the blood might be coming from my eyes.

illneverletyoufall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illneverletyoufall

I'm not sure why this shirt is in existence, but I am in for one. Looking at it I feel as if the point is to be pointless, and that makes me laugh

SuluDance

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SuluDance

No one caught the Kliban Cat reference? Guess I was the only one who had Crazy Shirts growing up.

Still not buying the shirt tho...

Icemank91

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Icemank91

Quit whining about my shirt or I sit on you!

-Sumokat

FutureFox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FutureFox

I like the design, but I wish he had submitted this one from his blog instead:

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

One: Is that cat a sumo wrestler?
Two: Is that a monkey in the back?
Three: How is that turtle standing on its hind legs?
Four: Is that cat tattooed? Ooooh, GANGSTAH!! Oh, wow, that's a melding of the worlds... unless I totally missed the ancient tradition of sumo wrestlers getting giant green dragon tattoos all along their dorsal side.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 8 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 7 Pink, 2 Eggplant

Last 12 of 90: The Cake is a Liar Remix - Pink, Fat Unicorn Remix - Pink, Mon Petit Chou, Campicorns, I hope you brought a lot of baggies..., Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror

Icemank91

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Icemank91
FutureFox wrote:I like the design, but I wish he had submitted this one from his blog instead:

I would buy that instantly.

O_o

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale
xxchange wrote:One: Is that cat a sumo wrestler?
Two: Is that a monkey in the back?
Three: How is that turtle standing on its hind legs?

One: Yes
Two: Yes
Three: Because he's made of magic and Japanese food... Or he IS Japanese food. I can never get those two straight.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
FutureFox wrote:I like the design, but I wish he had submitted this one from his blog instead:

I'd be shocked if he didn't try it out here at some point. it's made the rounds through a number of contest sites and has yet to find a good home, despite being seemingly popular.

Of course, woot needed to print Yay Broccoli, so I'm sure they could never have fit it into their schedule.

erei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erei

It was pretty cool to see xiaobaosg's design up on woot today. Strangely enough I watch him on DA already lol. I love that design much more too.

xxchange

JadenKale wrote:One: Yes
Two: Yes
Three: Because he's made of magic and Japanese food... Or he IS Japanese food. I can never get those two straight.

Aww. I was hoping he was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Thanks for squashing my dreams, jerk (joke on the 'jerk'... don't hurt me).

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 8 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 7 Pink, 2 Eggplant

Last 12 of 90: The Cake is a Liar Remix - Pink, Fat Unicorn Remix - Pink, Mon Petit Chou, Campicorns, I hope you brought a lot of baggies..., Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror

masonhadley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages masonhadley

Is that FRITZ?

xxchange

Icemank91 wrote:I would buy that instantly.

O_o

Amen, sistah.

erei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erei
Icemank91 wrote:I would buy that instantly.

O_o

I actually think you can buy his other designs on threadless? (there were at least two, not sure which ones.)