mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: The Pilots

I found another one.
http://www.myspace.com/thepilotsomaha

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
infantile8 wrote:this shirt is *awesome*. chris cornell's next project, maybe?!

so long as he doesn't let Timbaland get involved again.

Oops! I crapped my pants., Chris.

00soul

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 00soul
re: rock 'till your copyright expires

i think the text at the bottom of the circle needs to be flipped so people dont have to crane their heads to read it

ensmind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ensmind
leonryan wrote:That suits me just fine! I'm not above pain or humiliation for the right price.

Dirty birdy! Lol!

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842

jones21403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
hewtab wrote:...wat?

What what?

infantile8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infantile8
hewtab wrote:...wat?

i don't get it either. and i tried to look at it upside down. ow my neck.

shirt.woots: 15 ~~~ woots: 5 ~~~ sellout.woots: 1 ~~~ bs.o.c.: 1

jones21403

infantile8 wrote:i don't get it either. and i tried to look at it upside down. ow my neck.

Sorry about the neck. Well I didn't want to completely give it away, but first two comments with no luck. So...

SPOILER ALERT

Upside down reads: God Love

EDIT: BTW right side up it would be pronounced like "notice" if that was confusing.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
Re: The June 09ers!

(click to embiggen)

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

moodeyes113

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moodeyes113
Re: rock band

Busted tees has something similar. very similar.

"Obscure band you've never heard of"

Just throwing that out there.

moodeyes113

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moodeyes113
Re: Iron and Wine? No, Bread and Wine!

I'm pretty sure I just fell in love.

ohstarlight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohstarlight
Re: Botanical Beard

Example of a shirt I would've liked on creme instead of white. :-/

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: ONE NIGHT ONLY! PETER AND CHUCK PUCKER ON STAGE!

I love banjo music, so I would love to go to this concert.

But just how long after the concert will the fireworks start? Since the concert is on the 3rd, do I have to hang around until the next day? Can Peter and Chuck stay civil to each other that long? And what ever happened to the woman who caused the rift between them anyways?

luca5

quality posts: 2 Private Messages luca5
pssquishy wrote:Nope. Michael Jackson may have died from drugs. Where's the Kung Fu master?!

He may have died from drugs. There's no positive answer yet so the shirt still works.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mikenytola wrote: blah blah blah mikenytola is trying to insult people's literacy, points of argument and opinions while himself lacking even a basic understanding of (or willingness to employ) grammar or logical argumentation blah blah blah

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
mjc613 wrote:This is a great idea. I just hope the gray prints well.

Thanks. The gray seems to work but I know the reality of on screen and on shirt aren't a total match up. I did do this with only 5 colors so I have an extra. Doesn't look like a contender this week but I may go to print elsewhere on this one.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
dpbowl842 wrote:I did too... Hmmm lets just say it's the members of the band that died of natural causes, instead of by 'accident'. They kicked him out.

I don't believe Billy died of natural causes. He may have suffered trauma in a plane landing yesterday when it hit the tarmac too hard, popping one of the tires. Something supposedly hit him in the head. It's possible he had blunt force trauma that didn't show symptoms right away.

CryptoNite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CryptoNite
Re: Infinite Pi

Ha ha, finally found a derby for it huh? lol

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
Re: Never Mind Ye Bollards...

Before the Sex Pistols, there were the Smut Muskets!

godslinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godslinger
jasneko wrote:I just felt like owls this week I guess!
Ack! I hope people who like owls/like these designs vote for all of them (at least at first, I can understand if they were all in the fog or something they might take a vote back), since this isn't a presidential election and they can vote multiple times! But ok, no more owl designs this derby.

Thanks jabber!

Yes I like all your owls and I typically vote for anything you make. But this is my favorite and I'd like to vote for only it. I believe others may feel this way, too. Yes we can vote for all of them, but I would have kept my vote on the first one (no matter which of these was first cuz they're all cool) instead of voting for only this one out of four. You do seem to flood the voters with too many of similar designs every week. Try doing one without showing us ahead of time. Your designs aren't winning and you need to come up with a new strategy. (Even if you're not in it for the sake of winning blah, blah, blah, I want to buy one of your shirts one day! :P)

karmacode

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karmacode
gargrazz wrote:Before the Sex Pistols, there were the Smut Muskets!

Ha! this reminds me of terrance and philip

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: The 5 Panda Lectrical Band

Ok, this got a lol out of me.

But still no vote.

fatheed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fatheed
Re: The Sex Drugs

Awesome design. Should certainly be in the Top 3. And the cymbal really is a non-issue. It can be so easily rearanged if it's picked and I'll eat my hat if Joel has any problem with changing it up.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

No

that was fun while it lasted!

asunburst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asunburst
Re: The Beaks (redux)

I want one!

Barbara J Corn

MATTadorARTS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MATTadorARTS
Re: The Inbred Squirrels

Second sub for me. The inbred squirrels is a joke a friend and i use to have. Hope you guys like it.

eastcobbler

quality posts: 9 Private Messages eastcobbler
jones21403 wrote:Sorry about the neck. Well I didn't want to completely give it away, but first two comments with no luck. So...

SPOILER ALERT

Upside down reads: God Love

EDIT: BTW right side up it would be pronounced like "notice" if that was confusing.

"notice" kinda sounds like natas, which is something else backwards. oh noes!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: The Rockin' Martian Sushi Chefs

Resistance is futile.

jones21403

eastcobbler wrote:"notice" kinda sounds like natas, which is something else backwards. oh noes!

|o| In what language does notice sound like natas? What is natas? And whatever it is, that's not how mine is spelled. Thanks for the feedback though.

gh01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gh01
Re: Union of Crowns

This is THE BEST design of the week & getting less votes than cutesy Panda bears? Please don't let that happen...

falseutopia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages falseutopia
arwerther wrote:Too cute. Looks too much like a lot of your other shirts.

I agree with that...what's with the exact same pandas on so many of your other entries???

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell
Re: The Suffixeses

this is great, the band name, the members and the tour name, coupled with your art style all make this a FANtastic shirt.

you go girl.

BenjCra03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BenjCra03
Re: The Red Stapler Experience

Print This Shirt!!!

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
CrescentDebris wrote:Phallic? Hmmm. So you and the other guys and gals see a pen1s and or some sort of sexual image. Ever seen a guitar? Ever seen a guitar played. Oh yeah, up and down on the fret board, up and down... and lots of fingering. Are we giggling yet? Can't help but think about sexual connotations? If you want to break down the shape of a guitar itself then the body is a big round base aka SACK, then you got the fret board or neck... read SHAFT and then the head... read HEAD. That's what a guitar is. I didn't invent them. If this looks like a pen1s then guitars in general look like a pen1ses to you. Guitar, pen1s, guitar, pen1s. The ship is very angular and stretched, the streaks are the strings and the clouds there are the outline of a base. I really don't see how to make it more clear. And if the hole there is really the shape of any genitalia any of you have ever seen then I'm sorry. And yes, its going to have a baby in 9 months. It comes with the shirt.... uh ohhhhhhhhhh there goes that word again lolololololololol.

Truth is, everything is"phallic" if you want it to be. Pens, pencils, flashlights, poles, rifles, knives, stick shifts, florescent light bulbs, markers, screw drivers, Wii-motes... should I go on? People need to get over two things. One, everything looks like c0ck. And Two, everything draws attention to the FEMALE'S YOU KNOW WHATS OH MY GOD! Its really not elementary school. So lets get it out of our system. Boobies wieners sex vagina babies!! Thanks for the comments.

Um, no, actually. I did not see a guitar. I did not see anything phallic perse. Sorta pregnancy related, sperm, egg, etc. Artistically speaking the "guitar" body becomes a hole in the design. the squiggely lines from the guitar body look vascular; organic. The head and zoom lines look sperm like... It's just all strange. Because something looks a certain way, isn't always because the viewer is a pervert or sick, but rather the image has design issues.

4Rovel67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4Rovel67
Re: Infinite Pi

Pi is my lucky number! YOU GOT ME VOTE!

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
AdderXYU wrote:Ok, this got a lol out of me.

This one? Or one of the other twenty-five color versions?

Seriously, it was cute the first two or three times I saw it, but come on ...

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: The samurai scotsmen

What is the word -four- in japanese?

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
FerricFox wrote:The shirt and composition do match.

*headsmack* Thumbnail. I meant thumbnail, not comp. Sorry.

I like the thumbnail. I'd wear the thumbnail. The shirt doesn't work as well, I think. Plus, non-matching shirt and thumbnail is grounds for rejection: see here.

haezoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages haezoo
Re: Bunny Holly

What's with these homies dissin' my shirt?

Draike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Draike
Re: The June 09ers!

Too soon, man. :|