biensurmacherie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biensurmacherie
Re: The Cheap Posters

Favourite.

lemonlover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonlover

@ lemonlover- To each her/his own, friend. I had a crush on an animated character before. I gotta say.......it never works out.

You tell your little bearded friend that lemonlover is all woman - a large woman, but none the less, a woman. That foxy beard would probably almost wrap around me once.

LemonLover

jerroul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerroul
KidKobun wrote:I think that the umlaut is in the wrong spot. Shouldn't it be over the "u?"

Hey man, it's like Metal, ya know. Who cares bout umlauts...it just has ta look rad.

leonryan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leonryan
Re: The Sex Drugs

i've been in and out of the fog so much it's making me seasick. people sure love Pi and Panders.

otpsac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otpsac
leonryan wrote:i've been in and out of the fog so much it's making me seasick. people sure love Pi and Panders.

Sadly, I can’t believe that creepy Freudian “pi” shirt has more votes than this

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
re: monsters of cowbell world tour

So, what is the cowbell thing? Everyone here seems to get the joke, but I'm clueless. Is this a pop culture reference that I wouldn't understand because I haven't watched TV in over a decade? I'm so confused.

Carpe shirtem!

SoupOfFly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SoupOfFly
xazothia wrote:oh wait, is "Post Apocalypse" supposed to the name of the band? this shirt is confusing me. :V

spanishmel was right "Live" is supposed to be a pun. As for the band name well... It was going to be "Post Apocalyptic" which could have doubled for the name of the tour but I found out thats actually a real band name so I changed it to "Post Apocalypse" which works as a tour name but not really a great band name so...official answer is there is no band name on the shirt.

dimochka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dimochka

Oh, man, if this shirt doesn't get up there, you should make it elsewhere! Please!! I'm in for 3! (At least )

The concept is so funny and clever. Are you a history buff?

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
iris420 wrote:So, what is the cowbell thing? Everyone here seems to get the joke, but I'm clueless. Is this a pop culture reference that I wouldn't understand because I haven't watched TV in over a decade? I'm so confused.

This should help:

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/snl-more-cowbell.html

madsick1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages madsick1
re: rock band

This is pretty much a ripoff of this shirt:
http://www.bustedtees.com/obscureband

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
leonryan wrote:i've been in and out of the fog so much it's making me seasick. people sure love Pi and Panders.

welcome to woot!

oregongrlathart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oregongrlathart
re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=32839]

Freaking ahhhhmazing!

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
gargrazz wrote:This should help:

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/snl-more-cowbell.html

Hmmmmmmm....okay. Well, at least now I get the shirt. Thanks!

Carpe shirtem!

guitardriver64

quality posts: 2 Private Messages guitardriver64
asifspider wrote:... It could just as easily be a math club softball t-shirt....

hoho so true it just screams math club not band t-shirt....

ensmind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ensmind
kylemittskus wrote:I'm seriously asking. Someone please explain to me why this shirt is worthy of being in the fog?

Oh Whaaaaaaaaa........ cry why don't you! You can use my shirt to wipe your tears...

I think it's absolutely marvelous that no one needs to back this up with your dribble... or that of others, popular vote discredits your critique and your fellow haters... Sorry you don't like or agree with it... but that's the beauty of democracy... you can but in turn you can also loose...

Eat well tonight!

mrtonyclifton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrtonyclifton
striker138 wrote:No sir, you are not correct. This is from a movie, based in an adult world.

boogie nights!

this is the best shirt in the derby. if only people knew the reference. or saw boogie nights.

ricky springfield! he's a buddy of mine!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
ensmind wrote:Oh Whaaaaaaaaa........ cry why don't you! You can use my shirt to wipe your tears...

I think it's absolutely marvelous that no one needs to back this up with your dribble... or that of others, popular vote discredits your critique and your fellow haters... Sorry you don't like or agree with it... but that's the beauty of democracy... you can but in turn you can also loose...

Eat well tonight!

I would say the critique discredits the popular vote, if none of the popular voters can give a lucid and intelligent reasoning as to why this is any good.

datashock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages datashock
Re: Botanical Beard

Good stuff Bellarific. I find myself returning to the Derby so I can look at it again and again. No other design has had that effect on me.

If the stars don't align here at shirt.woot, but they do somewhere else, please let me know!

bsbangel180

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsbangel180
Re: The Grail Shaped Beacons

I love this shirt sooo much. I think you should submit it to threadless. They're a website where you vote for shirts, too, only its not just for one week. And I *need* this shirt!!

Amazing design. I love love love it.

biggietm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biggietm
Ichron wrote:MJ was born in 1958, not 1959.

YEA ! the King was born on August 29, 1958. Ill get it if the date is changed to the correct date of his birth. unless you are talking about another Michael.

The King is back !

concreterocket

quality posts: 0 Private Messages concreterocket
KUClerks wrote:"Nah, he's more like a non-ja. It's suprising what will pass for ninja's these days."

hoho, that quote has been in my head for like a week now, I just had to write it... love this shirt! it's super cute and those are definitely ninja's not nonja's hoho, GMV.

That's what I told the ninja master, but he didnt listen

biggietm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biggietm
biggietm wrote:YEA ! the King was born on August 29, 1958. Ill get it if the date is changed to the correct date of his birth. unless you are talking about another Michael.

The King is back !

I think he put 1959 because they said he died at the age of 50, but it was because his birthday did not pass yet. So 2009 would make him really 51

kylemittskus

quality posts: 234 Private Messages kylemittskus
ensmind wrote:Oh Whaaaaaaaaa........ cry why don't you! You can use my shirt to wipe your tears...

Eat well tonight!

Did you miss the part where I said, "I'm honestly asking..." I didn't critique the shirt at all. And your only response is an ad hominem argument that does nothing at all to answer my original question, lessening my non-existent belief this shirt deserves to be fogged. I didn't attack the shirt or saying anything pejorative about it. I merely asked a simple question, so perhaps you can answer it this time instead of responding with some jejune and asinine attempt at an insult. And if you do respond, can you attempt to write cohesively. I have a hard time understanding your broken syntax.

Why is this shirt good? Artistic? Worth printing? Etc.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

KUClerks wrote:heh, this is what I was kinda going for:

snip

I would have loved to add a sketch in as well.

Maybe next time!

See, something like that would have rocked. I'd love to see you adapt a style like that for another derby.

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle
re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=32839]

Isn't anyone just getting...tired of this...? Despite not being that huge a fan, I wish that the initial shirt had just printed so we could have buried this controversy three derbies ago and given so many other deserving entries a fighting chance at this sort of unrelenting attention.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Re: Bunny Holly

This should really have more votes. Count me in for mine

truffleshuffle

Sadly, I don't think I'm hardcore enough to pull off a shirt that references sex AND drugs AND sex-drugs,ha ha. However, excellent work. This clearly took some talent;)

truffleshuffle

Re: The Space Crabs

I soooooo want this to fog!! I looooove old retro Sci-fi movies with awesomely bad special effects and I loooove this shirt. (I also apparently love emphasizing my feelings with inordinate amounts of o's, tehe)GMV!

nursebynature

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nursebynature
Re: Infinite Pi

OoooOoo I hope this one stays up... I'd buy it for my BF... the guy who made it

truffleshuffle

Re: Hiking in Argentina RESUB

love this!I like how the writing feels all...Juno-esque?

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola

I really like this design. I just wish it was a little bit smaller as I don't like that much graphic on the front of the shirt, more of a personal preference though.

Xanzibar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Xanzibar

Get Into the fog dammit!!!

AMazing Illustrations like this deserve to be printed more often!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

What is this?
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1590902

ensmind

kylemittskus wrote:Did you miss the part where I said, "I'm honestly asking..." I didn't critique the shirt at all. And your only response is an ad hominem argument that does nothing at all to answer my original question, lessening my non-existent belief this shirt deserves to be fogged. I didn't attack the shirt or saying anything pejorative about it. I merely asked a simple question, so perhaps you can answer it this time instead of responding with some jejune and asinine attempt at an insult. And if you do respond, can you attempt to write cohesively. I have a hard time understanding your broken syntax.

Why are any of them so clever as to be "worthy", at least in your mind? Seriously, I came across your remarks as I did others and I find you all to be hard-up for controversy, that's all... Just dishing it back... but to answer you if you're serious... The design was yes, used last week along with 5 or 6 others... this refers to other siding commentators such as you... I was just having fun designing what comes to mind and putting a bunch up... Seeing what is liked, seeing the so called woot market. Pi last week was going well until it got rejected for being text related... I felt this design was worthy this time around because text was allowed... however, learning that I needed to alter some parts, I did so not to be rejected... tweaked it here and there.

Okay... so math in general is music and music is math... the explosion or as some have suggested a "fireball" is kinda like a digital matrix, I added the original text of the actual Pi numbers in there to relate to the design in that effect. The fireball looks even but is uneven because nothing is balanced in life, music, nature what have you... The term Infinite Pi is just that... Pi keeps going and going... The pun with it is... Music genres such as Drum & Base, Trance, Electronica etc, all use digital programmed sound effects and software... in fact almost every band does... NIN for example, Chemical Brothers, Crystal Method, Prodigy, Sublime... Ever go to a show and just listen to one of these bands go off for 2 - 3 hours non stop? Same thing with the tag line... The numbers don't run out abnd they don't stop playing...

I like the simplicity and choas it evokes... It's on a nice blue T and the colors relate...

and Dude, I'm so sorry you don't like the shirt or that you appear to not like it... but frankly I give a S%&t or your attempt to be this English literary genius asking for my help or anyone else's in something you are in so control of yourself... To me you're the condescending ahole so please... next time don't type just get over yourself!

And besides... there's still room for you upstairs when it's your time!

And to the lady above this commentary... You Rock My World! Don't worry baby... he's a bad man, very bad... we can spank him later! Adder can watch! Infinitely! Lol!

stifroc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stifroc
biggietm wrote:I think he put 1959 because they said he died at the age of 50, but it was because his birthday did not pass yet. So 2009 would make him really 51

Yes.. I realized only too late that I messed up on the birth date. This is my very first submission... so I don't know if I can edit it or not. If I can, of course I will.

striker138

quality posts: 1 Private Messages striker138
mrtonyclifton wrote:boogie nights!

this is the best shirt in the derby. if only people knew the reference. or saw boogie nights.

ricky springfield! he's a buddy of mine!

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner! I wasn't really sure anyone would get the reference.. since it was only about a 1 second bit in that scene. One of the best movie scenes ever by the way. You just earned a lot of cool points my friend.

ensmind

kylemittskus wrote:Did you miss the part where I said, "I'm honestly asking..." I didn't critique the shirt at all. And your only response is an ad hominem argument that does nothing at all to answer my original question, lessening my non-existent belief this shirt deserves to be fogged. I didn't attack the shirt or saying anything pejorative about it. I merely asked a simple question, so perhaps you can answer it this time instead of responding with some jejune and asinine attempt at an insult. And if you do respond, can you attempt to write cohesively. I have a hard time understanding your broken syntax.

Oh and sorry for ahole comment... came out of left field... my other Gemini side... Lol! caught up in the moment for writing too much... and the fact that nursebynature is trying to cure me of my vulgar ways... Lol!

Peace!

HotSoup19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HotSoup19

I've been here all of a week, but man you guys love to hot tamale about nothing.

kirklandsigs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirklandsigs

I laughed so hard.....

nursebynature

guitardriver64 wrote:hoho so true it just screams math club not band t-shirt....

Nerds are hot too... let them have their shining moment

nursebynature

As a nerdy nurse I love the Pi thing! All nerds should unite and make this one stay in the fog...
I have to be honest and say I love the filthy hippie guy's also though