APerfectC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages APerfectC
xxchange wrote:What if you wear this shirt and somebody tries to take your Popsicle?

pull out the illusion stick and stab them with it!!! or throw it at them, or something...

No me tengas miedo, no te voy a comer

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange
Tiadaria wrote:I like popsicles.
I like optical illusions.
I don't like this shirt.

I'm very confused. ):

How is this an optical illusion? What am I missing here?

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

blonderepublic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blonderepublic
jsh139 wrote:Love this shirt, but I'll pass.

I see the artist is from Bellevue, WA. I absolutely love that town. I go out there for work about 5 times a year.

Very randomly, I was at the 4th of July fireworks in Bellevue. Would have been nice to be sporting this shirt!

ThyGriever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThyGriever

wow looking at the illusion makes my head hurt

onafriday

quality posts: 2 Private Messages onafriday

we should drop a few of these on North Korea

onafriday

quality posts: 2 Private Messages onafriday

double =(=(

xxchange

Are the sticks the optical illusion? Because that's not an illusion. That's just annoying.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

radiostaticstar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages radiostaticstar

it's a shame about the starburst,
i'd have bought this otherwise for sure...

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!

I'm tempted by this one!

t3hloofa

quality posts: 6 Private Messages t3hloofa

The popsicle sticks are giving me a head ache, but the actual ice cream might cure it.

theraccoon

quality posts: 5 Private Messages theraccoon
xxchange wrote:Are the sticks the optical illusion? Because that's not an illusion. That's just annoying.

Wiki disagrees (it's kinda cool that this has a name, although I suppose it's not that surprising).

xxchange

theraccoon wrote:Wiki disagrees (it's kinda cool that this has a name, although I suppose it's not that surprising).

IT'S NOT AN OBJECT IF ITS LINES AREN'T CONNECTED. Gugh, this is annoying.

theraccoon

xxchange wrote:IT'S NOT AN OBJECT IF ITS LINES AREN'T CONNECTED. Gugh, this is annoying.

Ah, I see what you mean - I think I'd filled in the gaps without realising.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
theraccoon wrote:il ya singes dans mon jardin

"il y a" not "il ya", if I remember correctly.

A quel heur est-ce que tu brosse ton singe?

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

eHalcyon

xxchange wrote:IT'S NOT AN OBJECT IF ITS LINES AREN'T CONNECTED. Gugh, this is annoying.

... that's why it's called an impossible object.

Besides, an object doesn't have to be physical. It can be abstract.

xxchange

eHalcyon wrote:... that's why it's called an impossible object.

Besides, an object doesn't have to be physical. It can be abstract.

Smarty pants. Missed you yesterday with your brain shirt though.

eHalcyon

xxchange wrote:Smarty pants. Missed you yesterday with your brain shirt though.

I chimed in at the end with the talk about sexy organs.

Paul595

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paul595

My brain does not like this shirt.. I'm going to have to look at it again in the morning when I'm fully awake.

hookemhorns212

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hookemhorns212

Well maybe tomorrow's shirt will have some reference to Michael Jackson since his memorial was yesterday....

imageinabottle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imageinabottle

I would like this shirt better if it were just a regular bomp pop, minus optical illusion. It's very "Homestar Runner."

Hutif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hutif

Ok, that is just freaking me out.

jabbasi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jabbasi

maybe this is just an illusion, but this shirt looks delicious

Shirt.Woot Purchases -
30 Shirts for Myself (15 Random)
9 Shirts Given to Friends
Most Recent Purchase: Random x3

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
xxchange wrote:What if you wear this shirt and somebody tries to take your Popsicle?

hopefully they try to grab the one in the middle... stupid bullies.

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz

This shirt is not cool. I knew a kid that died trying to finish his summer camp art project with those sticks.

(This shirt is cool.)

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Being that I own Suburban Blitzkrieg, I have no reason to desire this shirt.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
AdderXYU wrote:Being that I own Suburban Blitzkrieg, I have no reason to desire this shirt.

secondeded.

that is truly a great shirt - wore it on the 4th of July.

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842

Perfect example of a shirt I will not be buying but would be very content receiving in an order of 3 randoms.

jccdlc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jccdlc

I feel like Elaine on Seinfeld who claimed "I can't Magic Eye!" I don't see the illusion.

katiebot5000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katiebot5000

Does this shirt come with 3-D glasses or do I have to steal them from the theater?

ParadiseDave

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ParadiseDave

Dang, and I paid $12 for that at Frink's garage sale

phextor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phextor
APerfectC wrote:You know, something with colors like this really would have sold well BEFORE Independence Day, not the movie mind you, I don't see any ugly @$$ aliens on this shirt, maybe they are hiding inside, or on the back....

Seriously woot? Why not pimp this shirt before a day where everyone wants to have patriotic colors on their shirt?

Maybe it is because it resembles a backwards French flag, and really, who likes the French?
KIDDING!!!
or am I??
:P

seriously, APerfectC? could you possibly complain a little more? oh, i see you already thought of that.

APerfectC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages APerfectC
phextor wrote:seriously, APerfectC? could you possibly complain a little more? oh, i see you already thought of that.

Awww... what's the matter, you can't take a little humor? It is all in fun... don't take things so *seriously*

No me tengas miedo, no te voy a comer

arioth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arioth
elsnerma wrote:Didn't they teach you anything in High School? July 8th is when our founding fathers all chillaxed and ate popsicles.

Dang! I must have accidentally forgotten to go to class that day! :head slap:

xxchange

eHalcyon wrote:"il y a" not "il ya", if I remember correctly.

A quel heur est-ce que tu brosse ton singe?

Oh, that makes so much more sense! I read il ya and I was so confused... il y a... yep, much better.

sensenigk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sensenigk
xxchange wrote:Are the sticks the optical illusion? Because that's not an illusion. That's just annoying.

Exactly! It looked more like a mistake to me. Hardly an optical illusion that there are three sticks-- two in the front and one in back. Just poorly executed perspective.

Suburban Blitzkrieg was so much better. (Even on maroon.) We all scream, indeed!

CarpoMarx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarpoMarx
Tiadaria wrote:I like popsicles.
I like optical illusions.
I don't like this shirt.

I'm very confused. ):

Then you might wanna check this out. Best popsicle optical illusion shirt around, IMO.

bradyson

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bradyson
theraccoon wrote:Wiki disagrees (it's kinda cool that this has a name, although I suppose it's not that surprising).

Interesting, quite a few years back someone told me a "blivet" was:
"10 pounds of Kazaam (1996) in a 5 pound bag."

I thought they made it up, but it must be true because its in Wikipedia.

theraccoon

eHalcyon wrote:"il y a" not "il ya", if I remember correctly.

This is what I get for not doing French for, wow, 10 years.

I feel so old :|

rissaroo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rissaroo

ahhhhhh,!?./

cak3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cak3

So, does this mean there are three jokes? Or is there only one but will it blow your mind.

Or wait, maybe you just won't get it, unless you are H.P. Lovecraft. He was big on that non-euclidean stuff.