omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

Well, since the trend seems to be "post your HMs"...

Be on the lookout!

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee

MAKE THE HURTING STOP

interesting filter

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

VOTE FOR ARTULO!

PBJ ALL THE WAY!

Yay.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53

I'm very excited about this derby. I have only been here since January and I don't recall if there was an earlier one, but earlier on I was not as "involved" as I am now.(I don't create; I purchase and read/participate in some of the forums, time permitting.) I have bought 16 shirts in that time, 3 of which were purchases I made for friends. Looking through the honorable mentions here I already see about 4 or 5 I desperately wanted at the time and I hope I am not disappointed again. I'm sure I will see even more when the full list is revealed tomorrow. Can't wait!

On a separate note, has anyone heard from grypes? He usually has an entry every derby and I haven't seen him for the last 2 or 3. Thanks!

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
krisrobinson wrote:I love this one, surprised it didn't win first time around.

too me. i LOVE that shirt.

rellikeht

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rellikeht

What about the Forest Fire/Phoenix shirt? That's one I would love to get my hands on.

tgentry wrote:Well I think I have four in for the redo derby this time...

There's my promotion, and I'll see you all next week! Best of luck everyone.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
imsochady wrote:Mine isn't as cool as the others, but it still amuses the heck out of me !

And here are some extra facts!

I recognize that guy! He just can't catch a break, can he?

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
rellikeht wrote:What about the Forest Fire/Phoenix shirt? That's one I would love to get my hands on.

i think that was in the trees derby, #91, which was already covered by the last do-over. also, the forest/phoenix shirt wasn't hm'd in derby #91.

homeschoolwinner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages homeschoolwinner
cmdixon2 wrote:I recognize that guy! He just can't catch a break, can he?

Haha. He's like Mr. Bill. Oh nooooo!

"Love is the meaning of life, Life is the meaning of love" The Rutles

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson

hah, what a life.

Stellardig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellardig
acobjoe wrote:Hey everyone, I hope this is helpful to you. I made a blank comp psd from a woot bag that I hadn't thrown out yet. It's complete with shading and a rough print area. Here's a screenshot of the comp:

And here's a link to the zipped psd.

Thanks Acobjoe, This is really helpful! Thanks again.

imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady

Hey, you recognized him!!! Actually, he and the whale were friends first. (I didn't quite finish this.)

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson
Stellardig wrote:Thanks Acobjoe, This is really helpful! Thanks again.

Yeah this is awesome, thanks.

sugareeali

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sugareeali
imsochady wrote:Mine isn't as cool as the others, but it still amuses the heck out of me !

And here are some extra facts!

This is great! I've never seen it before.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
omnitarian wrote:Well, since the trend seems to be "post your HMs"...

Float on! I hope it does. I'm a big fan of that one.

avhienda01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01
omnitarian wrote:Well, since the trend seems to be "post your HMs"...

I really like the style and colors on this one too. I'll be sure to vote for it again.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Just to follow along like a good shirt.woot artist should, here are mine.

acobjoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acobjoe
Stellardig wrote:Thanks Acobjoe, This is really helpful! Thanks again.

Glad I could help

darthapo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthapo

There are a lot of great designs here that I am looking forward to voting on.

My one HM: Rock of Mages, the rocking wizard with runes on his guitar strap and a Warlock guitar.

Reawen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reawen

So in woot's new "open bag relationship" are they actually using more than one?
They're still paying for 1,2,3 place winners... I think it'd be a small kick to wonder which bag you're going to get your shirt in this time, rather than just have the same one every time.

And on an unrelated note, I really hope Some BBQ makes it this time!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Keep an eye out for these HM'ed designs by theinfinityloop!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
acobjoe wrote:Hey everyone, I hope this is helpful to you. I made a blank comp psd from a woot bag that I hadn't thrown out yet. It's complete with shading and a rough print area. Here's a screenshot of the comp:

And here's a link to the zipped psd.

You, are a rockstar. Thank you. I wanted a really good way to display this. thank you.

Altheahelaine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Altheahelaine
freiz wrote:Nice. Looks like I've got one of my own in for a second chance at votes.

I'm excited to see all the Honorable Mentions in this derby posted together and ready for a re-vote.

Now to think about that bag...

yes yes yes a million times yes

I live, I learn, and so aid my end while I believe I'm winning

Frostbiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Frostbiter

Since everyone else is doing this:

This was my first derby entry, and first HM. I see so many great entries for this derby, I'm not sure I'd stand a chance! Good luck everyone.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots

There are a bunch that I want this time around (especially the booby). I think these are my two:

sugareeali

BootsBoots wrote:There are a bunch that I want this time around (especially the booby). I think these are my two:

Oooooohh...I love both of those. Crumb. Just this lil preview of everyone is making me want at least 5! So fun.

sugareeali

artulo wrote:Just to follow along like a good shirt.woot artist should, here are mine.

The genie shirt is beautiful. What Derby is that from?

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle

I honestly don't know how my design will fair with all this tough competition, but I'm guess I'm really just happy to have one in the running this time, haha. Here it is...

Icemank91

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Icemank91

I will now post all my HMs...

Thanks for looking!

yumac29

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yumac29
Icemank91 wrote:I will now post all my HMs...

Thanks for looking!

Ohhhhh....
I see what you did there.

Nothing like a good shirt.woot argument. Gets me through a whole class.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Icemank91 wrote:I will now post all my HMs...

Thanks for looking!

lol Iceman, it happens to all of us. I've gone through a few without one in the Doubletake.

As it stands, I only have one this week (from the Mystery derby):

kotochan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kotochan
lizperez wrote:"Shiny desu" means "shiny cute". "Desu" is "cute" in Japanese, sometimes in an insulting manner (at least in this case), and whoever said that was mocking ramy's uber "desu" designs.

Actually "desu" just means is, so "shiny desu" just means "is shiny" But in English slang it means that something is well liked because it is "shiny", instead of being practical, clever, or well made. "Kawaie" (sp?) means cute, and it's not insulting. It just is...

kotochan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kotochan
sugareeali wrote:What is your name?
The correct repsonse would be
watashi wa Chad.
He wasn't too far off.

Actually "Watashi wa Chad desu." or else it's kinda lopsided, like "I Chad" instead of "I am Chad." But in Japanese it is very strange to introduce yourself like that. It's too stiff. "Chad desu" works the best. Or else it's like "I, ME!! yea, right here? yea I AM CHAD!!"

dangerhaus

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dangerhaus

[quote postid="3361578" user="hell0jed"]Is text kosher or not? I'm gonna assume not.

whaddya talkin' about? shure it is!

okay, here we go. i'm a writer, so i'll split the G with the artist who executes the winning version of this text (i know somebody is going to think of it, but i thought of it first, so there!)

THIS BAG IS FULL OF SHIRT

variations:

this bag is full of shirt.woot

this bag is full of shirt
(no, it's not a ba g of cr ap)

this is NOT a B ag Of C rap...
it's just full of shirt

okay, pixel pushers. Do our thing.
(oh and btw yes, them spaces where no spaces should be are just to avoid the infamous woot computer Blue Omit Crayon.)

the ha is silent - i'm laughing on the inside

dangerhaus

I SO Heart Your Mom.

Like, shirt.wood

imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady
kotochan wrote:"I, ME!! yea, right here? yea I AM CHAD!!"

You're not Chad! I AM Chad!

gr3ygoos3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gr3ygoos3

This is completly off topic, but I have sent numerous times asking If they would ever consider using longsleeve shirts for people living in the colder climates in the winter..... It also will open up a HUGE oppurtunity to designers to use the sleeves in their shirts. I'm sure American Apparel has the correct shirt.woot colors to acomadate the long sleeve idea. If anyone agrees with me either send me a messge or just reply here.

Thanks.

Brandon

I have 2 favorite baseball teams. the Red Sox and ANYONE who beats the Yankees!!!!!!!

dangerhaus

[quote postid="3361933" user="artulo"]Just to follow along like a good shirt.woot artist should, here are mine.

i really dig the moth...

and will aquire same if and when...

but I REALLY heart Your Mom.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
rglee129 wrote:I've got two designs that I liked, but I think may have slipped through the cracks first time around. (Or maybe they just ain't derby-winning material!) Please wish them luck in round 2:

and

The awesome thing about your bigfoot...my friend's dad is some kind of Bigfoot expert, and he looks just like your drawing...with a little less hair. Seriously, I saw your guy and thought "That looks Just Like [name withheld to protect the 'innocent']!"

As for the trainotron, that is a definite must win...for several members of my family.

binkdrop

quality posts: 8 Private Messages binkdrop
gr3ygoos3 wrote:This is completly off topic, but I have sent numerous times asking If they would ever consider using longsleeve shirts for people living in the colder climates in the winter..... It also will open up a HUGE oppurtunity to designers to use the sleeves in their shirts. I'm sure American Apparel has the correct shirt.woot colors to acomadate the long sleeve idea. If anyone agrees with me either send me a messge or just reply here.

Thanks.

Brandon

We here in Texas think this is a ridiculous idea. Of course, since Woot here is from Texas as well (about 2 or so hours away from me), I would think they too would feel that long sleeve shirts are a ridiculous idea. IN FACT, I'm just going to go ahead and suggest you move right on down here. You're just wasting money on extra clothing and antifreeze anyways.

P.S. - Woot doesn't print on what little sleeves t-shirts have now, so I doubt that they'd print on the long sleeves either.