alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo
rcgul wrote:pleeeeeeeeease sell me one of shirts i will pay 50 bucks

Okay, pay me 50 bucks and I'll sell you one of these shirts. What size do you want?

;)

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

I had to snag this one up. I've been waiting for an owl shirt that was appropriate for my night owl antics and well...a Woot titled "Night Owl" seems extremely fitting. :D

I am psyched to wear mine once it arrives.

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

PrairieDawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PrairieDawn

Seems I missed the boat on this one. My son would have liked it.

bennydougs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bennydougs
PrairieDawn wrote:Seems I missed the boat on this one. My son would have liked it.

its still for sale! its not too late. heres the link...

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=9486

duckcake

quality posts: 44 Private Messages duckcake

i bought this on the 6th and here i am almost a month later commenting on it... AWESOME SHIRT!

Hi people =þ

dboyd1089

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dboyd1089

revive this i want one!

mj90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mj90

Can I order this in a hoodie? I didn't see that option on the size list

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mj90 wrote:Can I order this in a hoodie? I didn't see that option on the size list

Not at this time. Keep watching the Plus sales though because it could show up there as a hoodie.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders