Kayla1092

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Kayla1092

PB doesn't have any ears or a nose, so what's holding up his glasses?

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
Kayla1092 wrote:PB doesn't have any ears or a nose, so what's holding up his glasses?

Ever had a plain peanut butter sandwich? That stuff gets pretty sticky.

rockwellgump

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockwellgump

he is snapping a reality into existence

YOU STOLE FIZZY_LIFTING DRINKS! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
jmmbell1987 wrote:Ever had a plain peanut butter sandwich? That stuff gets pretty sticky.

a glass of milk should be dancing in there somewhere.

rockwellgump

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockwellgump
ChefRAZ wrote:a glass of milk should be dancing in there somewhere.

i whole heatedly agree. too many times have i been caught in the crisis where i have a sticky peanut buttery mouth craving milk

YOU STOLE FIZZY_LIFTING DRINKS! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

kerrycindy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kerrycindy

No props to Martha Wash? I'm out.

seekayeff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seekayeff

this has been an expensive week
in for at least one maybe two

ckf

EricLAWL

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EricLAWL

Is that crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

houseofpokemon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages houseofpokemon

Am I the only person who thinks that the lyrics were written with this in mind?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-K3irNgcaA

Puddytoes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Puddytoes

It's not an asterisk or a finger snap...it's a subliminal message to get you to shop at Walmart! ;)

Love, Luck and Lollipops!

rglee129

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rglee129

Awesome! Congrats Artulo on an awesome print.

spazghost

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spazghost

Where's the bread?

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic
cleverconveyence wrote:Best week on shirt.woot all year, imo.

I agree, fully.

And a big YAY to artulo! I'm certainly glad the Editors can appreciate your greatness. You deserve way more prints around here than what you get. Congrats!

mcowles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcowles
ohsnapjustin wrote:LOL

Then we wonder,
Would the number-one Jam be so crazy that we would all go nuts?

Oh my, pun not intended =p

Your pun was obviously indended... you're fooling no one!

btw, woot, great job rhyming tortillas and weiners... exactly what kind of accent do we need in order to make them sound similar?

Is "tortill-ers" a Texas drawl?

Maybe "weinahs" has a New England twinge?

Anyway, nice shirt, not for me, I'm still getting made fun of for the Rainbow Machine shirt (and my Michelle Tanner shirt). How exactly are those not manly shirts?

yuppicide

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yuppicide

Oh, damn! I wanted this when I first saw it in the Derby. Too bad I don't have money right now!

kungvoodoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kungvoodoo
Schmoofy wrote:Why is the peanut butter holding an asterisk in its hand?

He's snapping his fingers! C'mon...

acoustictuesdays

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acoustictuesdays
fusionofme wrote:You'd HAVE to wear this to a Peter, Bjorn and John concert. They're also PB&J.

Haha That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this shirt. Peter, Bjorn and John, might have to buy one just for that reason, even if everyone around me wont understand why I'm wearing a tshirt with sandwhich fixings on it...

greydove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greydove

I love how North Dakota is going wild for this shirt. All the bison must be really into peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

sugareeali

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sugareeali
eHalcyon wrote:Well they're not really gonna sell empty plastic bags, are they? That would be ridiculous.

I just wonder if the new bag design(s) will be rolling off the printers fast enough to package tonight's shirt, or if we have to wait a few days while they exhaust the old supply.

I would be realllllllly surprised if they'd already retired the old bags. Maybe by early next week we'll start to get them?

sugareeali

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sugareeali

Oh and congrats Artulo! Lots of great EC's this week everyone!

ObLaDiObLaDa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ObLaDiObLaDa

The peanut butter looks pretty appetizing, but I'm a little worried about the jelly. What kind of jelly is bright violet? I personally wouldn't want jelly made out of melted purple crayons. Or maybe that's really what jelly is made out of. Or maybe everything is made out of purple crayon! Egad! I've been living in a 1955 children's book!

jawajohn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jawajohn

this shirt is wonderful. I eat PB and J EVERDAY! IN for one!

fruit cocktail

Sure I know what sex is....a kind of cake....right?

parilous

quality posts: 1 Private Messages parilous

The "J" on the shirt is Jelly, but Jam is the one singing the songs. Jelly's on the shirt because everyone knows Jelly shakes better than Jam ...

yodal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yodal

the thing i learnt from this shirt was that PeanutButter is nerdy and Jelly is ultra cool.

punches09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages punches09
Schmoofy wrote:Why is the peanut butter holding an asterisk in its hand?

He's not holding an asterisk... he's snapping to the funky beats of DJ Jelly

bearysoft

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bearysoft

[quote postid="3382644" user="eHalcyon"]
And maybe this.

Well that was informative. I didn't know I was making pb&j's wrong all these years. I put the jelly ON the pb and then close the sandwich. ~le sigh~ Guess I shall have to learn the proper way now!

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH

Congrats on the print, I know a lot of people wanted this shirt. I hope they continue doing EC's for the next few days. I know it's a long shot, but I'm REALLY REALLY hoping for "A Mysterious Conspiracy." But I know a lot of people want a blue-footed booby so I hope that gets printed too.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing

Congrats! About time for this one to be made.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

too bad about those peanut allergies. can't bring PB&J to school anymore, because parental responsibility is the state's problem!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Big Congrats Artulo, love the design. Also the "teleported" PB&J accident must be referring to this product:

jaydawg1150

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaydawg1150
ThomasSue wrote:I thought we were getting bag shirts. Isn't it Friday?

UH...BAG lunch?

zlawrenc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zlawrenc

This is my favorite shirt so far. I'm so glad that it finally printed!

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
spazghost wrote:Where's the bread?

With the beef.

sugareeali wrote:I would be realllllllly surprised if they'd already retired the old bags. Maybe by early next week we'll start to get them?

It's possible that they'll keep the old bags on hand as backups and use the new bags right away. I've gotten some shirts in plain grey bags with no woot design on them at all, so maybe they'll put the old stock in a back room somewhere and bring them out when they need to.

kungvoodoo wrote:He's snapping his fingers! C'mon...

punches09 wrote:He's not holding an asterisk... he's snapping to the funky beats of DJ Jelly

But the fingers shouldn't be spread apart when snapping.

bearysoft wrote:Well that was informative. I didn't know I was making pb&j's wrong all these years. I put the jelly ON the pb and then close the sandwich. ~le sigh~ Guess I shall have to learn the proper way now!

I can't believe you watched it all the way through! I'd say that if your way works for you, stick to it. Stick to it like PB+J.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

johncreillyphile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johncreillyphile

First purchase and I couldn't happier with what shirt it is. Brilliant!!!

KSPYKayte

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KSPYKayte

I'm allergic to peanut butter, so will I have a reaction if I wear this shirt or will it be ironic to wear it?

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
KSPYKayte wrote:I'm allergic to peanut butter, so will I have a reaction if I wear this shirt or will it be ironic to wear it?

I think it'd be quite ironic for someone with a peanut allergy to wear this shirt.

Maybe a better question is - should I send my kids to school in it or will all the teachers freak out? :D

ccszan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccszan

PB is snapping his fingers!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Thanks for all the great comments and especially thanks to all the folks buying shirts today. Really happy to see that it's going over well.

Yes, PB is snapping his fingers to J's groovy beats!

Goober grape is one of those ideas where it's good in theory, but when you have a sibling that is less adept with a knife, it all comes out a gooey gray mass. Back into the teleporter with you!

Much love to woot staff for selecting my design as editor's choice again! Hopefully I can make it to the party later this month and say thanks in person.

Question is - do I wear my own artwork? That's a bit egomaniacal isn't it? :D

LBeria

quality posts: 5 Private Messages LBeria

My son wanted this until he noticed something...it doesn't have any cheese on it. He only eats peanut butter, jelly, and CHEESE sandwiches. I thought it was just his weirdness until I watched Food Network one night and they showed a restaurant that makes those as their featured dish! EEW!!

Purchases: Too many to track anymore but only 3 Birthday of Celebrations since 2006.

Only the good die young.... But most people are morally ambiguous which explains our random dying patterns....

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

Yes! YES! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! AY-YA! AY-YA! AY-YA! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Also: I am offended that there is insinuation that the PB is chunky... everybody knows smooth is best. Pfft, chunky! Perish the thought!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix