The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim
AttilaTheMom wrote:Argh. Like many of my favorite shirts, it looks like this one will be reckoned before I even get mine. I hate when that happens.

Me too, because if Woot somehow goofed up my order (wrong size, printed crooked, etc.) all I get is a refund, instead of the shirt I wanted.

It happened to me once when I ordered two of Meet the Woodchuck, but they only sent me one. By the time I got the delivery and discovered this, it was too late.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
The Tim wrote:Me too, because if Woot somehow goofed up my order (wrong size, printed crooked, etc.) all I get is a refund, instead of the shirt I wanted.

It happened to me once when I ordered two of Meet the Woodchuck, but they only sent me one. By the time I got the delivery and discovered this, it was too late.

I've always found this to be Cabbage Patch Elvis. We KNOW woot has extras for randoms. If they screw up, we should get what we bought, not a refund and no chance at what we bought.

The Tim

I agree, it is quite lame. Fortunately, I received my "Gonna Make You Lunch" yesterday with no problems, so that particular issue didn't bite me this time.

The Tim

kalai67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalai67

BRING THIS BACK!!! I want one! Or three!!! Sorry, new here, just browsing and seeing one too many shirts I'd love to get. Thx...

okidokedork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages okidokedork

Got mine signed by Peter Bjorn and John at the 930 Club last night, awesome show, and the best $10 I ever spent on a shirt, they seemed to really like it. I got their Bongo player/Roadie Ross to sign it too!

*edited for insanely large photo

blackmariachi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackmariachi

my shirt is totally jacked. does anyone have a large or xl of this left????? i desperately want another. anyone.....

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
blackmariachi wrote:my shirt is totally jacked. does anyone have a large or xl of this left????? i desperately want another. anyone.....

Unfortunately this shirt is no longer available on our Reckoning page.

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725

To this day, one of my favorite and most commented on shirts that I've ever owned. I'm actually kinda sad to see it come back... I liked it when it was a limited edition.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

dubphonik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dubphonik

My shirt is beyond faded. They need to bring this shirt back.