Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Muntoe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Muntoe

The poor guy just couldn't make it... but this shirt is still pretty awesome

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Wow, another great pick. Good job, Editors!

soldoutd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soldoutd

EC continues!

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

Pretty. Very pretty. And I love royal blue. I think I'd be getting lots of, "Huh?"s while wearing it though.

Not that I would mind!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

isparabola

quality posts: 8 Private Messages isparabola

I cant quite remember this derby... Was this the shirt that had to be resubed?

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

T'is a pretty shirt, though kinda morbid too... I like the little critters that are living on the mask.

DCno10

quality posts: 376 Private Messages DCno10

the little wisps coming from the barnacles look like hair. severed head anyone?

imsochady

quality posts: 18 Private Messages imsochady

It's like Jewelwing day or something!

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba

Always liked this one, love the colors and the mystery.

UnFlammable

quality posts: 1 Private Messages UnFlammable

Shouldn't that be "one oxygen for every two hydrogens"?

Fish don't swim in Hydroperoxyl radicals, I don't think, I don't think.

Schmoofy

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Schmoofy

What are the odds that a helmet could land picture-perfectly on the ocean floor?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Man, if only this was yesterday. you coulda hit the trifecta!

You sly singing fox you

isparabola

The way the light reflection is done, is just awesome.

aayjay

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aayjay

Jewelwing is on a roll, man. Congrats. Cool helmet thing.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Loved this one Jewelwing. Big congrats!

Markguns

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Markguns

Sweet one for the commercial divers, Super Light!

jordandunc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jordandunc

It looks like the front of a futuristic Polar Express train.

pumbaa57

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pumbaa57

Dear Woot Gods,

I know I don't pray to you often enough. And I haven't confessed my sins in a long damn time. And sometimes I covet my neighbor's stuff. And his wife.

But tonight I have a very, very special prayer for you. I pray that tomorrow you will sell me an asphalt colored t-shirt with a whale and a telephone and a nice flower-patterned chair on it. If you do, I promise I will life my life in accord with your wishes. Whatever those may be.

In your name I pray.

Amen.

there's nothing douchier than a signature that lists all the junk you've bought. NOBODY CARES.

veit0036

quality posts: 3 Private Messages veit0036

Soooooo....hmmm...this is about...or making a joke at...ummm...good color choice?

I got nothing.

ewtye

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ewtye

I like the colors and all, but the empty mask is a little creepy - seemingly found in the depths of the ocean? Just what is the story behind this mask?

DCno10

quality posts: 376 Private Messages DCno10
pumbaa57 wrote: I pray that tomorrow you will sell me an asphalt colored t-shirt with a whale and a telephone and a nice flower-patterned chair on it.

AMEN

DarkDrag0n

quality posts: 7 Private Messages DarkDrag0n

The barnacles on top make it look like the diver got his hair stuck in the helmet. I know I've had my hair pulled out by goggles before.

ZombieDarling

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ZombieDarling

Whoa! 3 Jewelwing shirts within 24hrs, She's kickin a$$ - nicely done :-)

xxchange

Sick mind that I have, I look at this and the helmet bursts into flames. (Not for real, hah.) Why do you think that is? (Rhetorical question. Though, if you have an answer that isn't uppity or mean, I'm sure nobody would mind hearing it.)

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

szelagta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages szelagta

"All we are is dust in the wind. Unless the wind has one hydrogen for every two oxygens."

Isn't it H2O. Water has 2 Hydrogen per one Oxygen. Someone goofed.

AdderXYU

IndependentVik wrote:Wow, another great pick. Good job, Editors!

yeah, this week is really hammering home how much BETTER the derby would be without that voting nonsense.

isparabola

AdderXYU wrote:yeah, this week is really hammering home how much BETTER the derby would be without that voting nonsense.

I concur. I still think every derby should at least have ONE editor's choice. At least that almost guarantees one good shirt a week.

aleatorystory

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aleatorystory

I love this design but for some reason the color throws me off. Blue helmet on a blue shirt? It's just aesthetically unappealing to me :\

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba

I don't think that's light reflection, I think it's a pair of glowing eyes from inside the helmet.. G-G-G-G-Ghoooost Pirate!!!!

veit0036

quality posts: 3 Private Messages veit0036
szelagta wrote:"All we are is dust in the wind. Unless the wind has one hydrogen for every two oxygens."

Isn't it H2O. Water has 2 Hydrogen per one Oxygen. Someone goofed.

You are correct. Woot failed Chemistry

lagimatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lagimatt

Is that a propane grill regulator in his mouth? Maybe that's why the barnacles are growing from his head..?

AdderXYU

isparabola wrote:I concur. I still think every derby should at least have ONE editor's choice. At least that almost guarantees one good shirt a week.

I will state again, since I don't think I've ever heard anyone disagree: Top Vote Getter, Woot's fog favorite (even better if the fog expands), and one EC from anywhere in the derby.

Combined with regular do-overs, it would increase woot quality EXPONENTIALLY

isparabola

veit0036 wrote:You are correct. Woot failed Chemistry

Probably why they got into the retail business.

But really its not Woot, it's just whoever wrote the write up.

xxchange

ewtye wrote:I like the colors and all, but the empty mask is a little creepy - seemingly found in the depths of the ocean? Just what is the story behind this mask?

His name was Bill. He was separated from his mother at the tender age of fifteen minutes to be swept away to some creepy man's cabinet, where he would sit for what seemed like millenia. Then the creepy man came and took Bill (now renamed Ning-Ning) out of the cabinet, put him on his head, and jumped in the water. It was cold and it got darker and darker and then, just when Ning-Ning was thinking he couldn't stand it anymore, the creepy gave a jerk, flailed in the water, and Ning-Ning fell off his head, landing softly in the sand at the bottom. He couldn't see because he'd landed on his face, so there he lay for weeks. He could feel creepy-crawleys scuttle by through the ground; he was very sensitive that way. One day a creepy-crawley discovered Ning-Ning; it accidentally knocked him over, so that he was face-up, and that was when he saw the creepy man again.

(Just ignore this. I got very, very bored.)

Schmoofy

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Schmoofy

This shirt is also a prime reason why you should, instead of giving your friend a diving helmet, dig them out of the sand once you bury them.

RobotDCLXVI

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobotDCLXVI

jewelwing's hot?!?

isparabola

AdderXYU wrote:I will state again, since I don't think I've ever heard anyone disagree: Top Vote Getter, Woot's fog favorite (even better if the fog expands), and one EC from anywhere in the derby.

Combined with regular do-overs, it would increase woot quality EXPONENTIALLY

Alas, that probably is going to never happen. The way the site works right now, works most of the time, since people still buy the t-shirts.

And if woot ever did this, woot is going to hurt my wallet.

redria7

quality posts: 2 Private Messages redria7

You know, after seeing this shirt, I'm not so thirsty anymore.

ewtye

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ewtye
xxchange wrote:His name was Bill. He was separated from his mother at the tender age of fifteen minutes to be swept away to some creepy man's cabinet, where he would sit for what seemed like millenia. Then the creepy man came and took Bill (now renamed Ning-Ning) out of the cabinet, put him on his head, and jumped in the water. It was cold and it got darker and darker and then, just when Ning-Ning was thinking he couldn't stand it anymore, the creepy gave a jerk, flailed in the water, and Ning-Ning fell off his head, landing softly in the sand at the bottom. He couldn't see because he'd landed on his face, so there he lay for weeks. He could feel creepy-crawleys scuttle by through the ground; he was very sensitive that way. One day a creepy-crawley discovered Ning-Ning; it accidentally knocked him over, so that he was face-up, and that was when he saw the creepy man again.

(Just ignore this. I got very, very bored.)

Thank you. I knew there had to be some crazy story behind this abandoned mask. I was thinking more along the lines of a shark attack.