lethargicmass

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lethargicmass
eHalcyon wrote:And is that poor Yorrick?

Nah; pretty sure Yorik had two eyes. (Not, alas, that I knew him well...)

I love bacon!

lethargicmass

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lethargicmass
Woot wrote:Alex Solis shot Andy Warhol. Oh, wait, that was Valerie Solanas. Well, Alex Solis is a movie about a guy in outer space. No, sorry, that’s Tarkovsky’s Solaris. Well, Alex Solis is what you give to someone that’s sad. Or is that solace?

Alex Solis played the landlord in The Young Ones. No, wait, that was Alexei Sayle.

I love bacon!

jannieb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jannieb

GREAT SHIRT ALEX!!
In for 1!!

jannieb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jannieb
Connellingus wrote:Pretty cute design overall, but is it really necessary to censor the Venus de Milo?

Can't say my kid would be allowed to wear this to school with her tots hanging out!

bfah1989

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfah1989

Good shirt, although I'm sure if an archeologist or a paleontologist saw this in real life they'd probably flip.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

I remember seeing this :D Awesome! One of my favorite artists.

Reefke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Reefke

Why is the shirt's color always the same as the drawing? If there's a blue drawing, it is put on a blue shirt... Now it's a brown drawing on a brown shirt. it's just too hard to see the drawing on the shirt like this.

selfindulging

quality posts: 0 Private Messages selfindulging

'Cause it hurts like hell

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
imsochady wrote:Oooh, are we posting doggy pics? This is ours...

Censor in effect due to very graphic nudity.

ha:D You could have cropped the picture! But I suppose this is funnier;)

dyuda15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dyuda15

The details are just insane

yak yak yak

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

This is the first shirt in a long time that I'd want to buy. If it were a cat instead of a dog, I would totally buy it. Yeah, I know a dog makes more sense, but I'm more of a cat person. But it's still cute!

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

ObLaDiObLaDa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ObLaDiObLaDa

Personally, I think that the dog should have buried raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string, cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, silver white winters that melt into springs, and... Maria.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
lethargicmass wrote:Nah; pretty sure Yorik had two eyes. (Not, alas, that I knew him well...)

Ha, I didn't even notice it was cycloptic. I thought it was just a profile view! My bad.

I just noticed the bird on the doghouse - an homage to Snoopy and Woodstock?

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Madascar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Madascar
frizzlefrupple wrote:Interesting Shirt. Could not ever see myself wearing it though... Brown with a mildly funny joke, not for me.

I understand your viewpoint. However, consider this: in wearing this shirt and destroying prior expectations and standards for yourself, you may see yourself and the world in a new light, and conversely change the perception that others have of you. You just have to believe; say, "I CAN see myself in this shirt, and I look DAMNED cool."

Okay, maybe that was a little too far. To be honest, i spent the end of my paycheck at dillyeo.com today. They have an EQ T Shirt up for 15 bucks shipped.

What's the dillyeo? Dillyeo.com bands together with all daily deal sites to take down retail.

vividDC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vividDC

I'm probably not going to buy it because I have too many brown shirts, but I like the description for this shirt a lot. Coincidentally, I was just reading a free, online book called "The Present (with religion)" at The Truth Contest, and it was talking about how there are people who say that the bones were planted just to fool us and test our faith in religion.

Ha!

-vivid-

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Got it to wear at the dog park!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

caliseastar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caliseastar

Great colors and a clever design. I like it and I shall take one.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
artulo wrote:I remember seeing this :D Awesome! One of my favorite artists.

We Cheddarhead artists need to stick together ;)

EeveeFanboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EeveeFanboy

Why does the Venus de Milo have no breasts? You let censorship get the better of you. It's art. Nudity is natural. You gave into a messed up system

Caprig4005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Caprig4005
Shigwarm wrote:Nice. Reminds me of the dog in the movie Sandlot. What was his name again?

Hercules

IamIreland

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IamIreland
vividDC wrote:I'm probably not going to buy it because I have too many brown shirts, but I like the description for this shirt a lot. Coincidentally, I was just reading a free, online book called "The Present (with religion)" at The Truth Contest, and it was talking about how there are people who say that the bones were planted just to fool us and test our faith in religion.

Ha!

This was actually addressed in the discussion on yesterday's shirt. I'm just pointing it out as an amusing coincidence...

Slydon

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Got it to wear at the dog park!

That's a big rat

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

bigbluecape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigbluecape

Better than the last seven or eight t shirts Woot has had, at least this one made me laugh, AND it is well drawn.

reds123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reds123

Forgive me if I'm wrong...but I seem to recall a very similar Far Side cartoon. Hmmm...I'll have to look around.

haleybobl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haleybobl

Ok, in a fight with the boyfriend. Is that not a CYCLOPS skull and not a sideways skull?

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Slydon wrote:That's a big rat

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
haleybobl wrote:Ok, in a fight with the boyfriend. Is that not a CYCLOPS skull and not a sideways skull?

I thought it was sideways at first, but you can see that the eye is right above the nose depression, so it IS a cyclops.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Nexa85

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Nexa85

I am an Archaeologist and I think it's awesome. You'd be amazed at the random stuff we find especially doing contract work in urban areas.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Shirt came today and here it is.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-08-21

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
AGrant311 wrote:Shirt came today and here it is.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-08-21

Looks great! I really regret not buying this and might have to do the unthinkable (pay $15 for a Woot shirt) tomorrow if this doesn't make the cut.

mtrehm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtrehm

My daughter is 10 and she loves this T-shirt. Everytime she wears it to school, she attracts crowds. The other kids (and teachers) love to study and discuss this T-shirt. I bought it for her for her birthday. She had seen it on Woot and commented how much she liked it. So, I bought it on the sneak. It arrived on her birthday. I let her open the Fed-ex package. She was so surprised when she saw her shirt. She loves it. Thanks for a great design!

Christyblack600

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Christyblack600

Is anyone willing to sell me their "My Favorite things" woot shirt? Male shirt please meduim/large if possible

NeoZeRo35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoZeRo35

Me too! I'm really depressed that I missed out on this one. Also looking for medium size in male.

theco2

quality posts: 55 Private Messages theco2

Received this shirt, yesterday and I'm not letting my dog bury it.
At first, I thought the t-shirt was a little too dark, for the design, but then I got it in a little better lighting and it's not so bad.

I can't wait to wear it!