parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks

Gotta love the bipolar woot community. One day they're singing a happy childhood jingle and the next they're cramming the corpses of they're favorite cartoon characters into a can.

gguidero

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gguidero

heehee, I think I'll get one overnight and wear it to Disneyland next week! I'm sure my mother will be very disappointed in me. I say it's her fault for taking a 32 year old to disneyland.

Tweakish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tweakish
JulyFlame wrote:The red hair, buddy, the red hair.

Oh noes, they killed the mermaid!!

lukedery

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lukedery
jaredmac11 wrote:shirt.woot used to have cooler/artsier shirts. Can we take a break from the clever and hokey shirts for a bit?

The cooler artsier ones I find to be kinda meat popsicle. The comedy ones are the reason I check shirt.woot daily

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
lukedery wrote:The cooler artsier ones I find to be kinda meat popsicle.

Sometimes the word filter actually has mercy and makes a stupid post just look weird. This is one of those times.

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat

Is this sushi-grade seafood?

Adubs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adubs

i hate eating fish, & now this might give me nightmares...

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
alfadog wrote:Sorry, can't eat Patrick. Patrick is one of the most enlightened fictional characters ever invented. No no no, can't eat Patrick.

DOn't forget, Patrick created the horrifying monster "Patback". From his back.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Great design Ste7en, congrats! I wish "Charlie" the tuna was included too. I guess he lacked "good taste." Probably wouldn't "taste good" either.

Click for Retro Commercial

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

I'm watching Spongebob. It's so sad. He hasn't even had a funeral yet.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

anuske

quality posts: 3 Private Messages anuske
jmmbell1987 wrote:Sometimes the word filter actually has mercy and makes a stupid post just look weird. This is one of those times.

Wait, you can't say maury povich on woot?

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
jmmbell1987 wrote:Sometimes the word filter actually has mercy and makes a stupid post just look weird. This is one of those times.

Mary Poppins, actually.

blammoed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed

Ahhhaha this is hilarious! I love the free trident replica inside. :D

claudicina

quality posts: 34 Private Messages claudicina

I tried to resist. I really did, honest. But It's just so damned... awesome. In for 1.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

ahoy! I thought the name Ste7en was familiar... you're the one who did that awesome 'hole in what' design! Congrats on the print, don't know if it is your first or not!

blissll

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blissll
gguidero wrote:heehee, I think I'll get one overnight and wear it to Disneyland next week! I'm sure my mother will be very disappointed in me. I say it's her fault for taking a 32 year old to disneyland.

HAHA!!!

homeschoolwinner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages homeschoolwinner

*edit*

"Love is the meaning of life, Life is the meaning of love" The Rutles

homeschoolwinner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages homeschoolwinner
gguidero wrote:heehee, I think I'll get one overnight and wear it to Disneyland next week! I'm sure my mother will be very disappointed in me. I say it's her fault for taking a 32 year old to disneyland.

blissll wrote:HAHA!!!

You are never too old to go to Disneyland. Or watch Spongebob.

"Love is the meaning of life, Life is the meaning of love" The Rutles

gguidero

blissll wrote:HAHA!!!

Mostly I'm afraid I'll traumatize my 2 year old at some later date when Grandma shows her the pics from her first trip to Disneyland and Mom is wearing dead cartoons. Buuuut it would be so fun to get the dirty looks from other parents!

I'm a bad mother...

gguidero

gguidero wrote:Mostly I'm afraid I'll traumatize my 2 year old at some later date when Grandma shows her the pics from her first trip to Disneyland and Mom is wearing dead cartoons. Buuuut it would be so fun to get the dirty looks from other parents!

I'm a bad mother...

hmmm, how small do they come? I foresee a matching pair..

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Wow, this sold way less than I thought it would given the quirky (and hilariously morbid) concept and all the positive comments it was receiving.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

ste7enl

quality posts: 12 Private Messages ste7enl
eHalcyon wrote:Wow, this sold way less than I thought it would given the quirky (and hilariously morbid) concept and all the positive comments it was receiving.

You lose some you...lose some. Thats my motto, but after it was only at 299 10 hours in, I was just happy to see it break 700.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
ste7enl wrote:You lose some you...lose some. Thats my motto, but after it was only at 299 10 hours in, I was just happy to see it break 700.

You'll win some eventually. Are you planning to do anything with that golf design?

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

sirgrim

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sirgrim

Haha, the last wooter was Sponge Bob.