1%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

Congratulations Loopy! Very cute shirt.. I love how he's just strolling on the beach in his Penny-farthing. How would that work exactly?

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

CRAB WITH A MONOCLE

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842

How does he get up there?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Wait, that guy looks nothing like Paul McCartney... and it's Wings, not Wheels

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Cute crabby!... was this once in a derby? It looks familiar...

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

This shirt gives me major "Tale of the Curious Oysters" from Alice in Wonderland flashbacks. Which is a good thing.

Great design, and congrats!

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

Nice. Wikipedia reference, for those wondering about the quote: The Walrus and the Carpenter

Draike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Draike

Congrats on another print, Loopy!

That's a very classy walrus, indeed.

sugareeali

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sugareeali

I've collected walruses since I was a small child. This is amazing and of course it's on cream. Arggggggggggggggggggg!
Stupid pale skinned me.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

Riding a bike on the sand is harder than you'd think. I'm thinking he did this like Ariel in yesterday's shirt: gave up his voice to get a pair of legs and seduce a man on land. Except the evil octopus who stole his voice uses his voice to seduce the same man and--you know what, never mind.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

This had such an odd charm & whimsy. Nicely done! Can't afford one tonight, but will definitely hope to trade for one of these in a few weeks/months time.

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks

goo goo g'joob. - the eggman

xxchange

SkekTek wrote:Wait, that guy looks nothing like Paul McCartney... and it's Wings, not Wheels

He looks more like Paul McCartney than you'd think. You just haven't seen the real Paul McCartney.

Dun-dun-dun!!!!!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

cake eater

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cake eater

yeah right, chumley.

forum option changes may take a few minutes. just relax

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

iLoop gets a daily! She's big-time now! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

about damn time!!! grats loop!

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

Needs moar bukket!

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Wow, either that suit is very slimming or that Walrus has an eating disorder (and is totally not ready for the winter).

Congrats on the print Loopy!

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

irulan

quality posts: 10 Private Messages irulan

is he pedaling into the ocean?

xtinaftw

quality posts: 21 Private Messages xtinaftw

Reminds me of The Wind in the Willows (after Alice in Wonderland of course)

lithoid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lithoid

Kookookachu

xxchange

Wait, I recognize that bike! He stole it from The Princess Diaries! Oh, my, was that a silly movie.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Congrats Infinity! Love the classic feel of the illustration.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 230 Private Messages kylemittskus

I wish the walrus was a bit bigger. Nevertheless, me gusta!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Woob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Woob

This is quite tempting

Mattman243

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Mattman243

This shirt is gets more disturbing the longer I look at it...

My Shirt.Woots:

xxchange

irulan wrote:is he pedaling into the ocean?

Which reminds me of this. Dang it.

DCno10

quality posts: 376 Private Messages DCno10

this is almost too funny. if i was wearing it i think i'd start laughing every time i saw myself in the mirror.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Yeah, that's awesome. In for one.

CroKevi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages CroKevi

crustacean, marine mammal, and old timey bike.. I've a feeling this love triangle won't end well!

mcwoot42

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mcwoot42

Why would he ride that bike into the ocean? Yeah, he's a walrus, but still. How do you ride a bike in the ocean?

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
eHalcyon wrote:Wow, either that suit is very slimming or that Walrus has an eating disorder (and is totally not ready for the winter).

Congrats on the print Loopy!

He lost weight with all the bike riding, of course!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

xxchange

Oh my, Grampa, what long... teeth... you have.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
mcwoot42 wrote:Why would he ride that bike into the ocean? Yeah, he's a walrus, but still. How do you ride a bike in the ocean?

It's a high wheeler. Provided it's low-tide, he should be able to get pretty far out before the water impedes his legs.

xxchange

mcwoot42 wrote:Why would he ride that bike into the ocean? Yeah, he's a walrus, but still. How do you ride a bike in the ocean?

Not well, mcwoot. Not well.

xxchange

I betcha there's a frog under that hat.

sugareeali

There once was a walrus named Ed.
Who rode all high and mighty, 'twas said.
Til one day on the beach,
the seat was out of reach
and he fell flat on Mr. Crabs head.

There Woot.
That's my limerick for your blog.
Hope you approve.

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

bet there used to be a lot of wipeouts on that bike back in the day...and come to think of it most of the pictures of those bikes had people that look like the walrus riding them!

sugareeali

Oh and by the way...bought one and CONGRATS infinityloop. Yea!