goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Shortstackefx wrote:Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this on my way out for a doctor's appointment and was so excited to come home and order it but when I got home it was sold out!!!! Gah!

Stupid doctor's appointment.

THIS SHIRT IS NOT PERMANENTLY SOLD OUT. YOU CAN STILL BUY IT FOR $15, STARTING TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, CENTRAL TIME, RIGHT HERE.

magawa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages magawa

To me it looks like maybe both Mario and Mickey Mouse got eaten. Or the Hamburger Helper guy...

Princessjolie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Princessjolie
toughguy5128 wrote:*!&@ you Woot!!! I was just about to buy PAINata and when it came time to submit purchase it failed cause the "time" ran out!!! I guess you all don't care about making money!

Hey There Toughguy,

No need to cry about it. You can buy the shirt here!

What is the deal with new people being rude and ignorant?

Artemus311

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Artemus311

Check this out from 1UPshirts.com

And this from Japanese video game shirt company, King of Games...

Nexa85

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Nexa85

Why did I sleep in today!? Damn grad school messing with my wooting.

Quolace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Quolace

Hmm, I'm a gamer, but there are way too many Mario shirts to justify buying this one. Come on, draw some other video games besides Tetris/Mario/Zelda!

I actually think it would work better as an "Audrey II ate Mario" joke than a "Pirahna Plant that looks like Audrey II ate Mario" joke.

...also, how did this beat out those other contenders? All the awesome ones dropped out of the fog.

drillmaster

quality posts: 6 Private Messages drillmaster
Quolace wrote:Hmm, I'm a gamer, but there are way too many Mario shirts to justify buying this one. Come on, draw some other video games besides Tetris/Mario/Zelda!

I actually think it would work better as an "Audrey II ate Mario" joke than a "Pirahna Plant that looks like Audrey II ate Mario" joke.

...also, how did this beat out those other contenders? All the awesome ones dropped out of the fog.

im soooooo happy i was able to get this shirt and in my size too. no way i would pay $15 but at $10 its a steal

KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun

I knew it would sell out. People are such suckers for videogame tees.

woot! should restrict first time wooters from getting the infamous Bustin' out chainsaws.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

was really tempted by this shirt, love the colour...but just not into the video gamer shirts. ah well, grats on the sellout

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Buonvino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Buonvino

I'm the biggest Nintentard around, but this kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I think it's because I've seen this whole "piranha plant eats Mario" premise executed before. Just from searching my dA faves, I found two examples:

http://superpineapple.deviantart.com/art/Pirranha-Plant-is-Full-64520681

http://saltsi.deviantart.com/art/Game-Over-39110298

Fwirt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Fwirt
footfeet wrote:If the hat was accurate and had an 'M' on it, I'd be in for one. Alas...

It looks like a 'G', but look closely and it's actually half of the famous 'M'.

bygoneparrot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bygoneparrot

been sick with the flu. usually too late after a late night of being sick to comprehend some of the offers. please, do this one again! much affection for your blog. bygoneparrot

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman

JUST RECEIVED MY SHIRTS!!! The colors turned out exactly the way they were designed. The overall design looks great on the T! I hope everyone enjoys their shirts!

preshit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages preshit

Still waiting for the tee to arrive.

FIMS tracking number doesn't work and might just be loosing my nerves.

shichi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shichi
preshit wrote:Still waiting for the tee to arrive.

FIMS tracking number doesn't work and might just be loosing my nerves.

My FedEx tracking number hasn't worked since I got the email 4 days ago. It's kind of concerning, but I'll wait until next Tuesday before I go crazy.

silentg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silentg

The tracking number hasn't been working for me either guys. However I don't think this will affect the time it takes to ship. I've had trouble with the numbers in the past. Donut panic anyone. I'll be checking my mail but it still has a few business days before it's supposed to be in.

FYI: Wednesday, September 16th will be the 7th business day from the 4th(not including the 4th as one of those days). See, there's still plenty of time ;)

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I bought the shirt the first night, and still haven't received a tracking number, but my card was charged the $10; and I received the confirmation e-mail from woot. Anyone on staff have any insights?

edit:
checked spam folder, and the tracking e-mail is in there… opps

that was fun while it lasted!

dexxan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dexxan

anyone know how long it takes shirt.woot to ship to canada? I also received the tracking number email but can't track it either on fedex...

polkam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polkam

Someone know the delay for france?

ssjgonzo56789

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ssjgonzo56789

Wow,fedex says estimated delivery on the 18th!!!!! Are you kidding me? The shirt was ordered on the 4th...just embarrassing

LettersToJapan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LettersToJapan

Mine tells me Fedex shipping info received but nothing was picked up or dropped off apparently. I'll wait until tomorrow though because I assume anything, my randoms will be here before this one sadly.

SketchyDeath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SketchyDeath

Just like like a goodly number of other people, my card has been charged the $10, I have received the tracking number but it says there is no item posted. Hope to receive this item soon.

zet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zet

Called FedEx, they said they don't have the package yet. Called Woot, they said they don't do customer service via phone.

dizparks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dizparks

I sent an email about this issue and was sent this response:

"I apologize for the delay, but we are currenty in the process of reprinting these shirts. Once the reprint is done, your shirt will be shipped out. Again we apologize for the inconveniance."

zet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zet
dizparks wrote:I sent an email about this issue and was sent this response:

"I apologize for the delay, but we are currenty in the process of reprinting these shirts. Once the reprint is done, your shirt will be shipped out. Again we apologize for the inconveniance."

Yeah, I emailed them as well. They said they were reprinting Mediums. I wonder if they had to reprint all the other sizes too...

smashford12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smashford12
polkam wrote:Someone know the delay for france?

My company uses the same shipping method Woot uses to ship internationaly. Most of our shipments arrive within 2-3 weeks (of leaving our store). However it could take a month. Its the price you pay for rediculously cheap shipping.

I also live 3 hours away from dallas. It ALWAYS takes at least a week for me to received my orders.

shichi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shichi

Forgot to go crazy on Tuesday but I got my tracking updated and my shirt is currently leaving Texas.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The tag inside says american apparel. No woot tag. Both tags are different.
What happened? Did you run out of woot tags?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

preshit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages preshit

Still waiting for the shirt to arrive down in India. I know the shipping is going to take a whole lot of time, but a Tracking number that worked would've helped to a great extent.

All this excitement is bad for health, you know :D

vintagesales87

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vintagesales87

anyone else still waiting for this shirt???what heLLs?? my shipping date has changed 3 times.shirt went from wisconsin to orgeon back to wisconsin and than to texas..I live in freakin indiana. I could have walked over to wisconsin by down and picked it up.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
vintagesales87 wrote:anyone else still waiting for this shirt???what heLLs?? my shipping date has changed 3 times.shirt went from wisconsin to orgeon back to wisconsin and than to texas..I live in freakin indiana. I could have walked over to wisconsin by down and picked it up.

SmartPost can, occasionally, be a little erratic. If you don't see movement in the proper direction soon, you may want to drop a line to service@woot.com with your order number and let them know.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

millertime0829

quality posts: 0 Private Messages millertime0829

mine still hasn't arrived. fedex really taking a long time on this one...

scruffyduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scruffyduck

I want to buy this shirt. But I don't want to upset my nephew.

scruffy-duck.net - flickr

Think from outside the box. Collapse the box and take a f****** sharp knife to it - Banksy

scruffyduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scruffyduck

repost cause, well, woot is broken today.

scruffy-duck.net - flickr

Think from outside the box. Collapse the box and take a f****** sharp knife to it - Banksy

funkonomics

quality posts: 3 Private Messages funkonomics

Can anyone say (guess?) as to whether the material, especially as it pertains to shrinkage, is comparable to men's shirts?

I'm tire of the GF usurping mine and hope this (her fave design) will put an end to it.

Nutshell: Concern over order a girl a women's "large" since I enjoy not being celibate. But also concerned a women's medium might shrink too much, thus defeating the purpose of buying this for her (to reclaim at least one of my own shirts).

Thanks in advance

P.S. 80th Woot! Can't wait to reclaim my black-box

dexxan

anyone in Canada bought this shirt? Almost been a month now but I still have not received it.

dexxan

Finally received it today! It's exactly a month since they it to me (in Canada). So if you live outside the US, well, a month minimum waiting time is needed.

polkam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polkam

Receive today, so on month for france delivery.
Thank Woot for this T

SasukeKusanagi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SasukeKusanagi

Is this on back order or something now? I ordered this on the 23rd and it still says not found on FedEx's site, despite receiving the shipping confirmation email on the 29th.

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THAT PURCHASED "SPICY ITALIAN MEATBALL"

Anyone that purchased my shirt should know that you will always be part of my life. It was my first print and all proceeds from that shirt have gone to the purchase of an engagement ring for my soon to be fiance! With out your help, I would never have been able to afford a ring at this point in my career.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PURCHASES!

I hope my future shirts will have as large of a following.