Mahjongman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Mahjongman

I got mine four days ago. I guess woot just loves me more.

moscoeb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages moscoeb
Mahjongman wrote:I got mine four days ago. I guess woot just loves me more.

haha, awesome!

bigdaddy24

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bigdaddy24

there is finally info on fedex for my order. better late than never, but i won't see it until the 30th

palmgraphics

quality posts: 0 Private Messages palmgraphics

mmh still don't have any information. also no info order from fedex. i am very sad now i am living in germany and can't wait to wear this thing.

dailydead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dailydead

Finally got some information from fed ex should be here by monday...awesome!!

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

Oh how nice.

Sep 24, 2009 3:07 AM | Arrived at FedEx location | DALLAS, TX

I'm generally pretty darn forgiving of the slow shipping, considering it is free after all. But I have to say that it is pretty ridiculous that I ordered the shirt within minutes of it going up for sale on the 11th, Woot sent me a shipping email on the 14th, but the shirt was not really shipped until the 24th.

And still not even so much as an apology from Woot.

Flowbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Flowbee

Anyone have an image of the actual shirt you received that I can look at? Excited about my first ever woot shirt.

PS: Ordered mine on the 16th and it is still on "Order is in, You're all set now". I don't care about the wait though as long as I get it by October.

The Tim

Flowbee wrote:Anyone have an image of the actual shirt you received that I can look at? Excited about my first ever woot shirt.

PS: Ordered mine on the 16th and it is still on "Order is in, You're all set now". I don't care about the wait though as long as I get it by October.

Depending on where you live, I wouldn't be so sure you'll get it by October. Here in the Seattle area, mine finally actually shipped today and the estimated SmartPost delivery date (usually optimistic by a day or two at least) is October 2.

Flowbee

The Tim wrote:Depending on where you live, I wouldn't be so sure you'll get it by October. Here in the Seattle area, mine finally actually shipped today and the estimated SmartPost delivery date (usually optimistic by a day or two at least) is October 2.

Yea I'm in Seattle area too, if I see anyone else walking around with this shirt on I'll assume it's you :p

badjokes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages badjokes

he really should have used normal sized cups and not shot glasses.

anebrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anebrat

I'm looking to purchase "the Binge" but it's not on the woot anymore....any idea how to do that?

quote postid="3456481" user="The Tim"]Oh how nice.

I'm generally pretty darn forgiving of the slow shipping, considering it is free after all. But I have to say that it is pretty ridiculous that I ordered the shirt within minutes of it going up for sale on the 11th, Woot sent me a shipping email on the 14th, but the shirt was not really shipped until the 24th.

And still not even so much as an apology from Woot. [/quote]

Alla Nebrat

jdcman

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jdcman
anebrat wrote:I'm looking to purchase "the Binge" but it's not on the woot anymore....any idea how to do that?

It's still up.

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=9649

twofloorsabove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twofloorsabove
jdcman wrote:It's still up.

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=9649

It just says that the servers are too crappy whenever i click on that.

The Tim

twofloorsabove wrote:It just says that the servers are too crappy whenever i click on that.

The Woot-Off appears to be wrecking havoc with Woot's servers today. Rest assured that "The Binge" will no doubt be readily available at this link this weekend should you desire to purchase it once the Woot-Off is over.

chriscclark01

quality posts: 23 Private Messages chriscclark01

I ordered this on the 16th, and it still hasn't even shipped. watching the films woot?

bmer525

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmer525
chriscclark01 wrote:I ordered this on the 16th, and it still hasn't even shipped. watching the films woot?

Same here. I also ordered the "Imposter" that day, neither has shipped yet.

jdcman

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jdcman
chriscclark01 wrote:I ordered this on the 16th, and it still hasn't even shipped. watching the films woot?

I ordered on the 25th and got an "it shipped" email this weekend. Tracking number doesn't work though.

slhampel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel

Finally!!!! It showed up on Saturday. I don't think I have ever been so excited to see a shirt show up in the mail (felt a little weird about that, actually). Anyway... looks awesome and I can't wait to wear it.

boroughf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages boroughf

I ordered my shirt right away on the 11th (my confirmation email arrived at 10:02pm PDT) and mine still hasn't shipped. I emailed woot and they say it will be another 1-2 weeks. *sigh* I'm not very happy with woot right now.

Stevepse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stevepse

Ok, I don't feel too bad now seeing I placed my order on 9/21 and others who ordered before me are having issues, but what's up with the delay on this shirt? This is the longest it has taken for any of my shirts to ship

slhampel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel
Stevepse wrote:Ok, I don't feel too bad now seeing I placed my order on 9/21 and others who ordered before me are having issues, but what's up with the delay on this shirt? This is the longest it has taken for any of my shirts to ship

Supply and demand--they just didn't have enough supply for our demand.

The Tim

boroughf wrote:I ordered my shirt right away on the 11th (my confirmation email arrived at 10:02pm PDT) and mine still hasn't shipped. I emailed woot and they say it will be another 1-2 weeks. *sigh* I'm not very happy with woot right now.

Well whatever you do don't try to bring up the issue over in the world of Woot forums. Apparently it's only okay to complain about the precious derby over there. If you point out that you received a false shipping confirmation email and your shirt didn't actually ship until nearly ten days after the email, you're just a whiner. But I digress.

Still haven't received my shirts yet. Order confirmation received at 10:01 PM PST on 09/10.

bmk34567

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmk34567

Me know. Me have problem.

Me love cookies. Me tend to get out of control when me see cookies. Me know it not natural to react so strongly to cookies, but me have weakness. Me know me do wrong. Me know it isn't normal. Me see disapproving looks. Me see stares. Me hurt inside.

When me get back to apartment, after cookie binge, me can't stand looking in mirror—fur matted with chocolate-chip smears and infested with crumbs. Me try but me never able to wash all of them out. Me don't think me is monster. Me just furry blue person who love cookies too much. Me no ask for it. Me just born that way.

Me was thinking and me just don't get it. Why is me a monster? No one else called monster on Sesame Street. Well, no one who isn't really monster. Two-Headed Monster have two heads, so he real monster. Herry Monster strong and look angry, so he probably real monster, too. But is me really monster?

Me thinks me have serious problem. Me thinks me addicted. But since when it acceptable to call addict monster? It affliction. It disease. It burden. But does it make me monster?

How can they be so callous? Me know there something wrong with me, but who in Sesame Street doesn't suffer from mental disease or psychological disorder? They don't call the vampire with math fetish monster, and me pretty sure he undead and drinks blood. No one calls Grover monster, despite frequent delusional episodes and obsessive-compulsive tendencies. And the obnoxious red Grover—oh, what his name?—Elmo! Yes, Elmo live all day in imaginary world and no one call him monster. No, they think he cute. And Big Bird! Don't get me started on Big Bird! He unnaturally gigantic talking canary! How is that not monster? Snuffleupagus not supposed to exist—woolly mammoths extinct. His very existence monstrous. Me least like monster. Me maybe have unhealthy obsession, but me no monster.

No. Me wrong. Me too hard on self. Me no have unhealthy obsession. Me love cookies, but it no hurt anyone. Me just enthusiast. Everyone has something they like most, something they get excited about. Why not me? Me perfectly normal. Me like cookies. So what? Cookies delicious. Cookies do not make one monster. Everyone loves cookies.

Me no monster. Me OK guy. Me OK guy who eat cookies.

Who me kidding? Me know me never actually eat cookies. Me only crumble cookies in mouth, but me no swallow. Me can't swallow. Me no have no esophagus. Me no have no trachea. Me only have black fabric throat. Me not supposed to be able to even talk.

Me no eat cookies.

Me destroy cookies.

Me crush cookies.

Me mutilate cookies.

Me make it so no one get cookies.

Everyone right. Me really is cookie monster.

Flowbee

I got mine a few hours ago. They overnighted it. Shipped 9/29 received 9/30

It's a nice shirt and the large fits me perfectly, glad I didn't go for the medium.

chrisenberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisenberry

Gets a laugh each time I wear it...one of my favorites!

Evil Monkeys made me do it

boroughf

The Tim wrote:Well whatever you do don't try to bring up the issue over in the world of Woot forums. Apparently it's only okay to complain about the precious derby over there. If you point out that you received a false shipping confirmation email and your shirt didn't actually ship until nearly ten days after the email, you're just a whiner. But I digress.

Still haven't received my shirts yet. Order confirmation received at 10:01 PM PST on 09/10.

Looks like mine are finally shipping (I ordered 2)...after emailing back woot and telling them I was unhappy with their service, they said the reprints would be done on Wednesday and would ship right away. Finally, a firm answer that was correct...my shipping # works and it is scheduled to arrive on the 7th. Too bad I'll be out of town then.

JustLikeYou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustLikeYou

This has got to be the fastest selling shirt on woot. It's only been here two weeks and it's already got over 7.500 sales? Man... I hope someday I come up with a shirt that make's me a third of a year's salary in only two weeks. hah.

The Tim

Allow me a moment to rant against SmartPost.

My shirts are headed to Seattle. Last night the "estimated delivery" date was October 2.

Sep 14, 2009 | 7:22 PM | Shipment information sent to FedEx
Sep 24, 2009 | 3:07 AM | Arrived at FedEx location | DALLAS, TX
Sep 25, 2009 | 4:01 AM | Departed FedEx location | DALLAS, TX
Oct 1, 2009 | 11:17 AM | Arrived at FedEx location | CHINO, CA

The 10-day delay between "information sent" and "arrived" in Dallas is Woot's fault. However, the 6-day delay between leaving Dallas and arriving in Chino is all FedEx. It's a 20-hour drive that took the FedEx truck 6 days. What the hell, FedEx?

With an average speed of less than 10 mph, maybe my shirts aren't on a truck. Maybe they're on a bicycle.

It's starting to look like it may be a full month between when I ordered and paid for these shirts and when I'll actually get them.

At least my shirts haven't gone to Wisconsin, like one of my previous SmartPost shipments did. Yet.

Flowbee

You drew the short straw Tim

Here's mine (keep in mind my order first placed on the 17th)

Sep 30, 2009 8:06 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

KENT, WA
Sep 30, 2009 7:33 AM
At local FedEx facility
KENT, WA
Sep 30, 2009 6:00 AM
At dest sort facility
SEATTLE, WA
Sep 30, 2009 3:54 AM
Departed FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 29, 2009 11:17 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 29, 2009 8:47 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
ADDISON, TX
Sep 29, 2009 4:40 PM
Picked up
ADDISON, TX
Sep 29, 2009 3:09 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

gerryc3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gerryc3

i am in a number of 12 step programs but i could not stop thinking about this shirt. got one for me and my granddaughter, yay!

redcab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redcab

This is my first woot shirt. Got it on Friday, wore it to work today and people LOVE it!!!

m0n0lith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m0n0lith

ordered 16 minutes after midnight, Sept 11. received 4pm Oct 5. #wootfail

The Tim

m0n0lith wrote:ordered 16 minutes after midnight, Sept 11. received 4pm Oct 5. #wootfail

Ordered 1 minute after midnight (Woot time), still have not received! Looks like it made it to the local USPS last night though, so I may finally get this today.

Long-time Wooter, pretty disappointed at the complete lack of customer service on this one.

SavvyWoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SavvyWoot

"Me forgot me was lactose intolerant"

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

Got my own shirts finally! sorry again to all who had their orders delayed and thanks for the support!

boroughf

boroughf wrote:Looks like mine are finally shipping (I ordered 2)...after emailing back woot and telling them I was unhappy with their service, they said the reprints would be done on Wednesday and would ship right away. Finally, a firm answer that was correct...my shipping # works and it is scheduled to arrive on the 7th. Too bad I'll be out of town then.

Mine arrived yesterday. finally. love the shirt. Good job on the design, tjost.

I am taking a break...no more shirts for me for a while.

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman

I'm actually a little saddened about how the final print turned out. I think the colors could have stood off the blue background better in the actual print. No one I know has understood the shirt with out explanation first... i think my friends are a bit slow.

Nice idea, but the print is a bit large on the shirt and takes a second to see, but overall I am glad I purchased it when it was $10 and not $15.

The Tim

tjost wrote:Got my own shirts finally! sorry again to all who had their orders delayed and thanks for the support!

Wow, well at least I wasn't the only one whose shirt took this dang long to get here. Mine finally came today. Only 25 days after I ordered (and paid for) them!

rajahd1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rajahd1

(redacted)

ahagenmaier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahagenmaier

Story ... just weird

Hightlight ... check out the shirt in the mug shot

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20091012/NEWS0107/310120012/Man+accused+of+voyeurism