tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
ahagenmaier wrote:Story ... just weird

Hightlight ... check out the shirt in the mug shot

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20091012/NEWS0107/310120012/Man+accused+of+voyeurism

Our Movie Genre!!! I can't believe it I'm posting this in the Woot shirt sighting link. Thanks!

littleanne77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littleanne77

I think it's supposed to be a "missing persons" ad.

wootasourous wrote:What does the tag on the milk say?

Something about cookies, but that's all I can really see.

Kobei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kobei

Anyone see this?

http://www.noisebot.com/a_is_for_addict_t-shirt.htm

Got the same feeling from both shirts.

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq
ahagenmaier wrote:Story ... just weird

Hightlight ... check out the shirt in the mug shot

lol... wow. Since he seems to have wooted. He should have spent more time wooting... and less time being a dumbass.

tjost

WOOT! 10,000 shirts Thanks again everybody!

Poraro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Poraro

I've never understood why this shirt is so popular. The picture is okay, but I just don't really like it as a shirt.

tjost

Poraro wrote:I've never understood why this shirt is so popular. The picture is okay, but I just don't really like it as a shirt.

That's cool that you don't like it. The reason I think it's popular is because it plays to peoples memories of their childhood watching PBS, eating warm cookies and drinking cold milk. Then it takes that and appeals to their adult side of overindulgence, drinking, remorse, consequences etc. with a humorous spin. Try as I might I can't please everyone so maybe in the future I'll make a shirt that resonates with you more. Thanks for the comment

redcab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redcab

I have to say, I have never had so many compliments on a shirt than on this one. Thanks for offering it.

jlgish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jlgish
tjost wrote:That's cool that you don't like it. The reason I think it's popular is because it plays to peoples memories of their childhood watching PBS, eating warm cookies and drinking cold milk. Then it takes that and appeals to their adult side of overindulgence, drinking, remorse, consequences etc. with a humorous spin. Try as I might I can't please everyone so maybe in the future I'll make a shirt that resonates with you more. Thanks for the comment

I would have to agree with you. Plus, I think it very fitting that this shirt is back on top at number 1, since today is the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street. Congrats on such a long streak of smashing success!!

I think I need to go on a Woot diet . . . it's unbelievable all the junk they get me to buy!

tjost

redcab wrote:I have to say, I have never had so many compliments on a shirt than on this one. Thanks for offering it.

I know, I have gotten tons too, then I get to smile and say I made it! That usually gets a thumbs up

tjost

jlgish wrote:I would have to agree with you. Plus, I think it very fitting that this shirt is back on top at number 1, since today is the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street. Congrats on such a long streak of smashing success!!

Thanks!

MindlessAutomata

quality posts: 8 Private Messages MindlessAutomata

I have to say, I love this shirt. Delightfully demented, in a sort of way.

adrian5118

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adrian5118
turf12 wrote:

That was funny. This shirt is not, however, at ALL.

tjost

adrian5118 wrote:That was funny. This shirt is not, however, at ALL.

I'm sorry you don't like it, 10,000 people seem to disagree with you though. That family guy episode is hilarious

tommy6404

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tommy6404

SWEET! I was contemplating over if I REALLY wanted one, and I was last bidder! AWESOME!!!

Smile. Your on Woot!

tommy6404

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tommy6404
tommy6404 wrote:SWEET! I was contemplating over if I REALLY wanted one, and I was last bidder! AWESOME!!!

I WIN (for once in my life)

Smile. Your on Woot!

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
adrian5118 wrote:That was funny. This shirt is not, however, at ALL.

I would counter that Family Guy is not funny, and that Tjost has shown to be pretty damn funny through his/her t-shirt designs.*

So if if H=Humor, then FG-H/22m(FG-H)= 0H
This shirt, on the other hand, can be explained with the following equation: tB*H(FG-h)/1S= >0h.

Based on that irrefutable mathematical equation, I think I have proven this shirt to be superior to Family Guy's take on this subject.

*I mean this all in the spirit of good fun, not to belittle anyone.

Wafflebits

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wafflebits

FOLLOW UP:
Woot replaced it without a hassle. Thanks Woot!

Great graphic but CRAPPY shirt. Mine had a hole in the armpit and in the back when I received it. Still no reply from woot... UGH.

atldoll

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atldoll

My order from 11/19/09 has still not shipped... what's the deal????

rakaye15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rakaye15

why can't we have this in a different color?

tjost

rakaye15 wrote:why can't we have this in a different color?

It was a requirement of the derby this was in to be on a blue shirt :S sorry. It'd have to be reworked to be on another color because it uses the blue of the shirt too.

sveltelemming

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sveltelemming
atldoll wrote:My order from 11/19/09 has still not shipped... what's the deal????

Ditto. Ordered two different shirts on 11/20. One shipped. This one.......um......nope still nothing......

Hasansidd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hasansidd
sveltelemming wrote:Ditto. Ordered two different shirts on 11/20. One shipped. This one.......um......nope still nothing......

Mine was ordered 11/18, still not shipped. Any word on the reason?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hasansidd wrote:Mine was ordered 11/18, still not shipped. Any word on the reason?

Email service@woot.com and ask the status. Be sure to include your order number (found under My Account at the top of the page)

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

fgarriel

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fgarriel

This isn't a criticism.

I see 14k+ shirts have sold. So the compensation for 14k shirts would've been $1000 for the first run (3000 shirts) + $22,000 (11K shirts @$2/ea)?

That's a pretty awesome payday. Congrats.

tjost

fgarriel wrote:This isn't a criticism.

I see 14k+ shirts have sold. So the compensation for 14k shirts would've been $1000 for the first run (3000 shirts) + $22,000 (11K shirts @$2/ea)?

Yes, until the tax man comes Still it's been a great boost for my family. It let me take my wife on a nice little trip, pay off some bills and put a down on a new car that replaced a very well used one Thanks again for the support everyone. I'm very thankful!

fftkrazee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fftkrazee
tjost wrote:Yes, until the tax man comes Still it's been a great boost for my family. It let me take my wife on a nice little trip, pay off some bills and put a down on a new car that replaced a very well used one Thanks again for the support everyone. I'm very thankful!

lucky you ;P. still got lots more coming your way. grats.

buck2bcr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buck2bcr

Is "free" shipping always very, very slow. I ordered on 12/11, shipped on 12/19 and my current delivery date is 1/4. That seems a little long to ship something form Texas to St. Louis.

tjost

buck2bcr wrote:Is "free" shipping always very, very slow. I ordered on 12/11, shipped on 12/19 and my current delivery date is 1/4. That seems a little long to ship something form Texas to St. Louis.

Yeah, you kinda get what you pay for I have a cousin who works for fedex ground and told me, unlike express, they don't have to meet specific time frames, meaning you get it when you get it, but considering shirts usually cost between 4-5 bucks to ship non express I guess it's a good trade off getting free shipping. My own shirts that I bought the first night it went on sale took 3 weeks to get to me and I'm the artist :P

PlasmaNuke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PlasmaNuke

EDIT: DELETE PLEASE

PlasmaNuke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PlasmaNuke

EDIT: DELETE PLEASE

Princessjolie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Princessjolie

So, here's the thing...

I made fun of some people for being those, you know, annoying wooters constantly complaining about shipping delays and such. Now I find myself morphing into one. But here me out.

I ordered this shirt on Dec 2nd and its been in transit for about 19 days (granted I damn near live in Canada) but ummm, the 3 other shirts I ordered since then have already arrived, a week ago. I have checked the tracking info and its says that the package has been in my home town for about a week. So, I was just wonering if I should call someone, email or maybe stalk my postman.

I was really looking forward to wearing this shirt for New Years Eve. Thanks.

smashford12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smashford12

Princess- its not really a surprise especially with the holiday. We use the same shipping method, Fed EX Smartpost (don't get it confused with Fed Ex Ground), for our work. Its a method for businesses to move large quantity of orders at a very low cost. It takes 5 business days just to get it out of Texas sometimes. They also tend to take an unusual shipping route. Each package seems to be different. Once its finally in your city, Fed ex will drop it off at the Post Office. Then, they will deliver the package within 2 business days.

If your tracking hasn't been updated for days, I would definitely send an email to woot. I am sure they will have no problem helping you out.

Princessjolie wrote:So, here's the thing...

I made fun of some people for being those, you know, annoying wooters constantly complaining about shipping delays and such. Now I find myself morphing into one. But here me out.

I ordered this shirt on Dec 2nd and its been in transit for about 19 days (granted I damn near live in Canada) but ummm, the 3 other shirts I ordered since then have already arrived, a week ago. I have checked the tracking info and its says that the package has been in my home town for about a week. So, I was just wonering if I should call someone, email or maybe stalk my postman.

I was really looking forward to wearing this shirt for New Years Eve. Thanks.

beje88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beje88

I remember the cookie monster from back in the day. Mom was right, he did get tummy aches. Still won't stop me from stuffing my face!

Great Shirt

tjost

beje88 wrote:I remember the cookie monster from back in the day. Mom was right, he did get tummy aches. Still won't stop me from stuffing my face!

Great Shirt

Thanks Beje88

bugzappers2112

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112
fgarriel wrote:This isn't a criticism.

Yeah, now add another 4K to it,

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

JAWZ99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JAWZ99

Funniest Shirt EVER! Gets comments all the time.

tjost

JAWZ99 wrote:Funniest Shirt EVER! Gets comments all the time.

Thanks!

11agewin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 11agewin

I work at a youth camp... think this is work appropriate?

"Cookie Monster just had a bad night kids, happens to everyone..."

tjost

11agewin wrote:I work at a youth camp... think this is work appropriate?

"Cookie Monster just had a bad night kids, happens to everyone..."

I'm gonna say yes, as there's been people who've bought it for their toddlers and to wear to work at Seasame Place