toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915

sold 21,279 shirts
wow.

nmarsceill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nmarsceill

This shirt is getting ever closer to having the most sales. Only 300 behind Nevermore at this point. Grats man.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
nmarsceill wrote:This shirt is getting ever closer to having the most sales. Only 300 behind Nevermore at this point. Grats man.

I know, I can almost taste it

Cauchmar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cauchmar

Hahaha! I can't wait to wear this to work!

PabloPalmeri6837

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PabloPalmeri6837

292 behind Nevermore... come on people buy this shirt.

diputsur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages diputsur

OK, I finally caved in for one ;)
Anyone have an XL toony-fish or spicey italian meatball they want to trade for 2 of my last 3 (junky) randoms? (or all 3 for both! =)

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

Congrats tjost & Binge for becoming the new best seller today! I can share in your glory because I bought two myself on the first day of issue. How exciting!

tjost

goneferal wrote:Congrats tjost & Binge for becoming the new best seller today! I can share in your glory because I bought two myself on the first day of issue. How exciting!

(does a happy dance) Thanks everyone for the support!

GenMischief

quality posts: 7 Private Messages GenMischief
yankeebird wrote:Why did he need to drink out of six glasses? What's wrong with reusing one? It just seems so wasteful...

that sir,

is the point of the thing.

PabloPalmeri6837

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PabloPalmeri6837

I'm glad this has become the best Seller. Congrats man.

tonytn11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonytn11

Why is this the most sold shirt? What makes this shirt so popular?

WootyWootWoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WootyWootWoot

This makes me chuckle EVERY time I see it.. I'm gonna have to break down one of these days and buy one!

Great idea! Hope we see more awesome shirts coming from this artist!

WootyWootWoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WootyWootWoot
tonytn11 wrote:Why is this the most sold shirt? What makes this shirt so popular?

Because it's brilliant!

gldnegl65

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gldnegl65

totally hilarious! this makes me think of all the little kids out there who don't know the meaning of sugar limitations yet! Hahaha! I'm 44 and I'm one of them!! LOL!

tonytn11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonytn11
WootyWootWoot wrote:Because it's brilliant!

How so? Can you please explain?

tjost

If you look back over the posts I explained what I thought made it so popular. It's a design that can be worn by both kids and adults. It plays to peoples nostalgia of growing up with their favorite puppets and then puts an adult twist on it that many can also now relate in their older years. Excess, overconsumption, glutony etc all in a fun loveable blue furry package. Plus it has (or had I should say)cookies and who doesn't love cookies

slyhambone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slyhambone
DCno10 wrote:

d. somebody spiked the milk

I think the idea is more that the milk/cookies have an intoxicating effect on him (well duh) and he has now binged to the point of passing out. Next he will be in the alley outside the milk bar he binged at.

unprofessional

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unprofessional

Yam yam yam yam yam yam yam....*crumbs flying*...COOOOKIES!!!

UnP4L

vjp80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vjp80

Terrific shirt. Family loves it, locals get a kick out of it.

croc1122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages croc1122

Congrats on crossing the 30,0000 sold mark!

bozzo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bozzo

the design is hilarious but i question how good that shade of blue looks on the rest of the shirt. any previous buyers that can comment on how you think it looks stylistically?

tjost

bozzo wrote:the design is hilarious but i question how good that shade of blue looks on the rest of the shirt. any previous buyers that can comment on how you think it looks stylistically?

If you look at page 39 near the top of the show us your woot forum thread Page took a picture of herself wearing the shirt and you can get a good idea from that. I think it looks good, but I'm biased

Here's a direct link to her picture too

Hektikshok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hektikshok

Finally got mine in the mail TODAY! Thanks to the woot-off deal and a coupon code $7!

I've been waiting for the right moment to buy this shirt and it happened... Thanks Tjost for an otterific shirt! (I typed a w e s o m e in all caps there and it changed it to otterific... wierd)

Hektikshok

bozzo wrote:the design is hilarious but i question how good that shade of blue looks on the rest of the shirt. any previous buyers that can comment on how you think it looks stylistically?

It's very slimming on me I typically have a hard time wanting to wear any shirt that isn't black... But this looks really good.

tjost

Hektikshok wrote:It's very slimming on me I typically have a hard time wanting to wear any shirt that isn't black... But this looks really good.

You should buy 3 more then

Hektikshok

tjost wrote:You should buy 3 more then

I should get one for my daughter... next woot-off maybe. Too bad you're not in the top 3 for another $10 offering.

omaney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omaney

This is one of my favorite tees. I get amused when people actually "see" it and get it. Thanx!

Mal Reynolds is my hero.

morgret

quality posts: 2 Private Messages morgret

Can we get this in a onesie or infant/toddler sizes anywhere?

tjost

morgret wrote:Can we get this in a onesie or infant/toddler sizes anywhere?

I know they don't do onsies yet but you can get them pretty small in youth sizes. plus kids will grow into them

Puggsy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Puggsy
tonytn11 wrote:How so? Can you please explain?

do better.

I can appreciate good art, not add to it.

az4r0th

quality posts: 0 Private Messages az4r0th

Congrats on having the most shirt sells, and for passing the one year mark.

Are you the next "Nevermore"?

Congrats again

WBandoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WBandoy

Is there a delay on this shirt? I made a purchase back on 9/18 and it posted to my credit card on 9/21.

It's already 9/28 and I haven't received anything nor does the tracking number work either.

I can't wait to get it!

tjost

WBandoy wrote:Is there a delay on this shirt? I made a purchase back on 9/18 and it posted to my credit card on 9/21.

It's already 9/28 and I haven't received anything nor does the tracking number work either.

I can't wait to get it!

If you didn't do the express shipping then it can take up to a month to get to you if you live in the US. That's the trade off for getting free shipping :S Thanks for the purchase though, you'll enjoy it once you get it

WBandoy

tjost wrote:If you didn't do the express shipping then it can take up to a month to get to you if you live in the US. That's the trade off for getting free shipping :S Thanks for the purchase though, you'll enjoy it once you get it

Thanks for the info! I will probably be back in a month or earlier when I receive it. Sweet design btw.

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
WBandoy wrote:Is there a delay on this shirt? I made a purchase back on 9/18 and it posted to my credit card on 9/21.

I can't wait to get it!

I have just private messaged your tracking info to you. If there is anyting we can do for you please contact our service department's email, service@woot.com.

WBandoy

hmerwin wrote:I have just private messaged your tracking info to you. If there is anyting we can do for you please contact our service department's email, service@woot.com.

Eek. Sorry. I don't even know where to find my private messages yet.

Still new to woot but the tracking number that was initially emailed to didn't work.

tjost

WBandoy wrote:Eek. Sorry. I don't even know where to find my private messages yet.

Still new to woot but the tracking number that was initially emailed to didn't work.

look near the top of this thread to the envelope icon with the pink/red box with a number in it.

aaronmack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaronmack
jimlivingston wrote:No they are not. They are made available at ONE AM for the East Coast and TEN PM for the West Coast. 1AM DOES NOT EQUAL 10PM!

Logic can't be argued against. Doing so only makes people look ignorant and lacking in a proper education.

Could you please look up time zones? It IS the same time and they do equal. Welcome the the Internet, where not everyone lives where you do.

aaronmack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaronmack
andrewkl wrote:
Make it midnight Eastern, 11 Central and 9 Pacific..

Do you have any idea how the Internet works? First, when they say 8PM, 7 Central, it airs at 8pm on the West coast. So that part of your thought is wrong. Second, how on earth would you enforce that on the Internet, it's a all or nothing deal!

Chron3276

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chron3276

I actually bought this shirt back when it first went up for sale but never got around to saying just how amazing this design is. Kids like it, those who remember when the cookie monster was still blue and ate cookies, even some of the older generations love it. Almost every time I wear it someone asks me where and how I got it, and lets not get started on how much college students like it.

I am a little late on this but I will say it anyway. Congrats on becoming the best seller! 35,000+ woots sold is one hell of an achievement.