+ Add a Comment

striker138

quality posts: 1 Private Messages striker138

My shirt just arrived in the mail... oh happy day!

bigdaddy24

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bigdaddy24

Mine is saying that it has shipped, but fedex is showing no info on it. anyone else not get the order yet

striker138

bigdaddy24 wrote:Mine is saying that it has shipped, but fedex is showing no info on it. anyone else not get the order yet

I would expect shirts to start arriving today. I live an hour from the warehouse, so I usually get my shirts a day earlier than most.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
striker138 wrote:My shirt just arrived in the mail... oh happy day!

I havn't gotten mine yet how's it look? Hope you enjoy it and plug it shamelessly to your friends

striker138

tjost wrote:I havn't gotten mine yet how's it look? Hope you enjoy it and plug it shamelessly to your friends

I won't need to plug this shirt to anyone. Once someone sees it, they will e asking me where they can get one.

The shirt looks great. The only thing I can nit pick, is that the darkest blue doesn't really show up that well on the shirt... it is almost the same color as the shirt. Overall the shirt is 18 kinds of awesome!

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

Daang, 4,267 sales so far, so $1,000 base plus 1,267 sales with the $2 artist commission makes this a $3,534 payday for tjost so far. Not bad!

Zarabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zarabear

This shirt rocks. :P Got one for my hubby, decided the 7 year old didn't need it quite yet... :p

~Zara

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

heinekev

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heinekev
bigdaddy24 wrote:Mine is saying that it has shipped, but fedex is showing no info on it. anyone else not get the order yet

same, shows shipped on the 14th but still has no information yet. I've ordered 2 shirts since and received both of those already.

what gives?

slhampel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel
heinekev wrote:same, shows shipped on the 14th but still has no information yet. I've ordered 2 shirts since and received both of those already.

what gives?

Same here. Shipped on the 15th but no record at FedEx.

Waiting (not so) patiently...

billchase2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billchase2

Just ordered one... couldn't pass it up!

Oh, and I used one of the coupon codes Woot emailed us a while back so it got it for the original $10 cost. :-)

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl
heinekev wrote:same, shows shipped on the 14th but still has no information yet. I've ordered 2 shirts since and received both of those already.

what gives?

ditto.. FedEx says shipping info was received and "anticipated ship date" is 9/14...

I got my "And" shirt, and love it... But I REALLY want to wear this one out in public :-)

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

moscoeb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages moscoeb

I am getting the same error, I have tried fed ex tracking and packagemapping.com. I am hoping it is just a system error and that my awesome shirt is still on the way and will be here soon!!

MindlessAutomata

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MindlessAutomata
moscoeb wrote:I am getting the same error, I have tried fed ex tracking and packagemapping.com. I am hoping it is just a system error and that my awesome shirt is still on the way and will be here soon!!

I, too, am getting this error.

ShpongledSquirrel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShpongledSquirrel
andrewkl wrote:ditto.. FedEx says shipping info was received and "anticipated ship date" is 9/14...

I got my "And" shirt, and love it... But I REALLY want to wear this one out in public :-)

Same error here, says 9/14 as anticipated ship date. Must be a problem on fedex's part, hopefully it's just a problem with tracking updates.

dailydead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dailydead
ShpongledSquirrel wrote:Same error here, says 9/14 as anticipated ship date. Must be a problem on fedex's part, hopefully it's just a problem with tracking updates.

me too says the 14th on mine but still no confirmation that the shirt was sent, come on fedex get with the program

regal8lager

quality posts: 43 Private Messages regal8lager

Just got mine today and wore it to the 12th Annual Capital City Invitational Beer Festival in Harrisburg PA...great timing, that!

I got many looks, grins, and comments - Plus a couple shirt.woot! conversations were started there...looks like it is quite a hit with the college crowd. Thanks, Mang!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

tjost

regal8lager wrote:Just got mine today and wore it to the 12th Annual Capital City Invitational Beer Festival in Harrisburg PA...great timing, that!

I got many looks, grins, and comments - Plus a couple shirt.woot! conversations were started there...looks like it is quite a hit with the college crowd. Thanks, Mang!

Awesome

pleepleus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pleepleus

Mine is still in the 9/14 status. Not happy. I wanted to wear it out on Friday.

bigdaddy24

well, I got on here to complain again, but I see that other people are having the same problem as me. So I'll give it one more day before I have a tantrum.

j3r3my

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j3r3my

One week has passed and my tracking still shows the latest update as

Sep 14, 2009 7:22 PM /Shipment information sent to FedEx

Just checked the mail; no shirt.

peronas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peronas

Add one more person whose having fedex issues...

MissBehaving

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MissBehaving
bigdaddy24 wrote:well, I got on here to complain again, but I see that other people are having the same problem as me. So I'll give it one more day before I have a tantrum.

I ordered on the 11th and FedEx is not showing ANYTHING at all for my package. I emailed Woot and will let you know if I hear anything.

bigdaddy24

MissBehaving wrote:I ordered on the 11th and FedEx is not showing ANYTHING at all for my package. I emailed Woot and will let you know if I hear anything.

fedex shows nothing on my tracking # too. I emailed support 3 days ago. they told me to give fedex the weekend to update. It still shows nothing.

tjost

bigdaddy24 wrote:fedex shows nothing on my tracking # too. I emailed support 3 days ago. they told me to give fedex the weekend to update. It still shows nothing.

I bought some for myself (to give to my friends and family) and the ones going through smart post still havn't gotten to me either. I've only ordered a shirt here once before and If I remember it took like almost 2 weeks to get to me, and the fedex tracking really didn't work then eiter All I can say is paitence? and thank you for the support and buying my shirt.

Kiwigate

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kiwigate

I am joining the party of folks with shirt missing in action. I got my Blue's clue shirt already, which of course was ordered the day after Binge.

Hopefully we will see them soon.

I want my Shirt!!

MissBehaving

I received a response from customer service saying that they were out of the size I ordered and were making more of them, a process that can take 1-2 weeks. Tracking would be updated once the order ships out. I ordered a ML. Bummer....more waiting.

tjost

MissBehaving wrote:I received a response from customer service saying that they were out of the size I ordered and were making more of them, a process that can take 1-2 weeks. Tracking would be updated once the order ships out. I ordered a ML. Bummer....more waiting.

Ok so what's happening then is that the shirt is probably selling a little better then they initially planned for, which means that they are probably having supply side issues (printing shirts is really fast, unless you don't have shirts to print them on). They use American Apparel for the blanks, and from my experience with them they can be jerks when it comes to supplying shirts in a timely manner. Woot probably has a special relationship just cause they use so dang many of them but they still don't like working with shirt printers. So it looks like it may take a while for some of you to get your shirts Sorry

MissBehaving

Assuming American Apparel means made in the USA, the shirts won't be arriving on a slow boat from China...something to be thankful for. But it is a bummer when you order something the very first day that it is available, but others are getting theirs first, even if they ordered the first day as well....It is just that I LOVE THIS SHIRT, it is SO me, I AM a milk and cookies binger!

Patience is a virtue...repeat...patience is a virtue...

bigdaddy24

I know woot can be slow sometimes with shipping, and I'm cool with that. I just really want to wear this shirt.

C is for cookie and thats good enough for me.

ShpongledSquirrel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShpongledSquirrel

My fedex was finally updated today, currently at a fedex location in Dallas with estimated delivery on the 28th.

stevenneo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevenneo

got my shirt today and boy was i happy =)

fantastic print and i can't wait to wear it to show off to my frds..haha...

congrats again on a hugely successful design!

really hope to see more of ur works within the next few weeks.

moscoeb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages moscoeb

Looks like it finally got shipped out, just today i got an update on fed ex's site. ETA on the 29th!! Can't wait!!

m0n0lith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m0n0lith

I don't even have a delivery estimate yet. Woot says shipped on 15th, tracking number still doesn't register in the FedEx system.

slhampel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel
m0n0lith wrote:I don't even have a delivery estimate yet. Woot says shipped on 15th, tracking number still doesn't register in the FedEx system.

Same here. still waiting... Darn you, TJost, for making such a popular shirt that Woot wasn't ready for you. ;-)

jman1983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jman1983

Mine still says anticipated ship date the 14th of September . No shirt for me yet.

The Tim

Yet another wooter here with the dreaded "Shipment information sent to FedEx" message. I'm in the Seattle area and SmartPost-shipped items generally take a crazy long time to get to me, but this is the first time I've seen this message on the tracking page. Sent an email to Woot Service to see what's going on.

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

woot emailed me in response to my inquiry (tracking was stuck on "anticipated ship date 9/14). The item has shipped, and will be here in NJ on the 28th. Woot states they had a huge number of orders, and the shirt was back ordered.

Nicely done, tjost.. You may become a shirt.woot.com legend!

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

The Tim

I'm so confused. I sent Woot Service the following email this morning:

I wooted 3 of "The Binge" on 09/11. I received a shipment notification email on 09/15. However, when I check my tracking info today, it says:

Shipment information sent to FedEx
Please check back later for shipment status or subscribe for e-mail notifications

Does that mean that my shirts have not really been shipped? I understand that "SmartPost" is slow (to put it lightly), but I generally am able to see some sort of actual tracking, and have never seen this "shipment information sent to FedEx" message.

Please advise.

Their response:

Unfortunately, the shirt is on backorder. We are in the process of reprinting now. The reprints should be completed this week and then we will ship. We apologize for the delay.

So, despite the fact that I ordered within minutes of it going up for sale on the first day and received a shipping notice a few days later, my shirts have in fact not even been printed yet?

What the heck is really going on here?

Update: I got another response from Woot service:

Whether your first or number 1,000 to place the order isn't really relevant to when the order would be processed through unfortunately.

The way it works is the label is generated (this does include the tracking data) and affixed to the packaging for the item. In this situation, more shirts were ordered than we anticipated (and believe me, it's hard for the shirts department to predict how many of each shirt offering will be purchased) which is what created the backorder. As such, the orders are all awaiting to be fulfilled. Once the additional shirts are available, they are packaged and shipped out.

So apparently despite the fact that Woot sent me an email that explicitly stated (emphasis mine):

Your order for 3 The Binge on 09/11/2009 has been recently shipped via SMARTPOST.

That was apparently a total fabrication.

Disappointing.

bigdaddy24

there is still no info on fedex. I'm very disappointed.

m0n0lith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m0n0lith
The Tim wrote:Whether your first or number 1,000 to place the order isn't really relevant to when the order would be processed through unfortunately.

fire Rocket Number 9 that!