JesseBYAH


quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH

DAMMIT! Sorry Ramy, but I was hoping for TruffleShuffle's design... 1st and 2nd were fun but not something I would wear. This one's pretty but TruffleShuffle's was my absolute favorite out of the derby

Ok, I asked this a couple weeks ago but I don't remember what the answer was... Does 4th place get an "Auto HM" meaning that they'll be in the next double-take derby fo sho? It just seems natural that they would be... I don't remember Drakxxx getting one in the flora derby specifically, nor did Tgentry in the school derby... and both of those were HM worthy shirts...

Anyone have any insight? Do these shirts get automatic chances in the next double-take?

redria7


quality posts: 2 Private Messages redria7

Woah. Trippy. Y'know, with the moon being made of cheese and all, it's a wonder the sun didn't start melting it sooner.

bpr2


quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
JesseBYAH wrote:DAMMIT! Sorry Ramy, but I was hoping for TruffleShuffle's design... 1st and 2nd were fun but not something I would wear. This one's pretty but TruffleShuffle's was my absolute favorite out of the derby



this part shouldn't be ignored

that was fun while it lasted!

eks0153


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eks0153

That moon is clearly not an irregular full moon, nor is it actually blue. What gives?

hbanzapan


quality posts: 1 Private Messages hbanzapan

Pardon me,
But is that Disney's Pocahontas?

forzeti


quality posts: 2 Private Messages forzeti

I really like this one, it's pretty and atmospheric.

bhcompy


quality posts: 15 Private Messages bhcompy
LiveSquid wrote:Ooooow. Almost pulled the trigger before I read that it was a navy t-shirt. LOVE the design. Put it on black and Ill buy it.



ditto

and it looks like the shirt.woot elitists are out in full force tonite

d4nowar


quality posts: 1 Private Messages d4nowar

First thing I thought of when I saw this shirt: WOLF SHIRT.

Can't believe it got votes.

EDIT: after reading the comments, apparently caeruleas thought so too. Go caeruleas!

Jestik


quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
AdderXYU wrote:Space Chimp.

Though Monday I will be buying Walrus and Spring Awakening.

Prior to that I hadn't bought a shirt for myself since Chief Many Feathers. Not that there were no good ones, nor that I have no shirts between that span, but just nothing I could convince myself to buy



I received my Walrus yesterday. It is sublime.

valianteffort


quality posts: 29 Private Messages valianteffort

Anyone else notice the little bunny nearly hidden in the design?



It is a ramyb shirt so there has to be a little critter in there somewhere, right? ;)

Jamezz93


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jamezz93

Would love to see ramyb submit a design under a new username, just to see how many of his haters would buy it.

groosalugg


quality posts: 4 Private Messages groosalugg
Jamezz93 wrote:Would love to see ramyb submit a design under a new username, just to see how many of his haters would buy it.



He does. Sometimes he submits under the username of Sekiyoku.

They hate those designs too....


trunkwontopen


quality posts: 6 Private Messages trunkwontopen

I JUST got the Blue Moon joke.

Coffee!!?!

Here before the WootBot was.

kwilder


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwilder
JesseBYAH wrote: Ok, I asked this a couple weeks ago but I don't remember what the answer was... Does 4th place get an "Auto HM" meaning that they'll be in the next double-take derby fo sho?



An HM for the 4th place finisher is not automatic, so if you don't vote for it in the original derby, you may never see it again.

Muntoe


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Muntoe

I feel much better about myself as a person now that her arm is fixed and much shorter... now when I see someone in the street wearing this shirt I will not cringe at the fact someone is wearing a girl with a mutant arm on the shirt. :D

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
valianteffort wrote:Anyone else notice the little bunny nearly hidden in the design?



It is a ramyb shirt so there has to be a little critter in there somewhere, right? ;)



I can't find a bunny. Where's the bunny? <_< >_> <_< I'm hungry.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

FlamingoNut


quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

If the woman were anything but a woman I would've bought this.

hookemhorns212


quality posts: 2 Private Messages hookemhorns212
ewtye wrote:I like the mood this design creates. It was a dark and stormy night... It rained so much the clouded moon was even dripping.



You are insulting a much better shirt with that reference.

littlestein10


quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlestein10

dont forget to bring a towel!

claudicina


quality posts: 34 Private Messages claudicina

This is a little too femmy for me to wear, but it really is an awesome design!

rocksox901


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocksox901

I would run like heck if the moon was melting.

KaylaJ


quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
groosalugg wrote:He does. Sometimes he submits under the username of Sekiyoku.

They hate those designs too....



now that was funny

KaylaJ


quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
AdderXYU wrote:

Prior to that I hadn't bought a shirt for myself since Chief Many Feathers. Not that there were no good ones, nor that I have no shirts between that span, but just nothing I could convince myself to buy



i still regret not getting that one.

theinvisible


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theinvisible
FlamingoNut wrote:If the woman were anything but a woman I would've bought this.



A woman would be smart enough not to be standing outside in that tiny dress during a storm bad enough to erode the moon.

This is clearly a member of an alien species waiting for the mothership to return, probably through that evil looking crescent of blackness that is melting into the atmosphere as rain falls on the desolate landscape below. Annihilation of all native species is imminent.

xxchange


quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

Wait, aren't they supposed to finish the write-up BEFORE the shirt goes on sale? This is just lazy, guys.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

lindab53


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
KaylaJ wrote:i still regret not getting that one.



I wasn't here yet when that one printed. I am hoping they bring that one back in their Classics series.

lindab53


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
AdderXYU wrote:Space Chimp.

Though Monday I will be buying Walrus and Spring Awakening.

Prior to that I hadn't bought a shirt for myself since Chief Many Feathers. Not that there were no good ones, nor that I have no shirts between that span, but just nothing I could convince myself to buy



Technical question. Is there a way to buy 2 different shirts from the reckoning list at the same time? I wanted to do that a few weeks back and there was no way to add the 2nd that I could see, and when I tried to order it separately it would not allow me to do that.

yankeebird


quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
lindab53 wrote:Technical question. Is there a way to buy 2 different shirts from the reckoning list at the same time? I wanted to do that a few weeks back and there was no way to add the 2nd that I could see, and when I tried to order it separately it would not allow me to do that.



Technical answer - no. Each order can only contain one design, though you can order up to three shirts per design at at time.

KaylaJ


quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
lindab53 wrote:Technical question. Is there a way to buy 2 different shirts from the reckoning list at the same time? I wanted to do that a few weeks back and there was no way to add the 2nd that I could see, and when I tried to order it separately it would not allow me to do that.



no. stinks don't it? i have a code from the birthday craps that is something about $5 off $30 and to use it here i'd have to buy 2 shirts of the same design, bah!

mopsie2002


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mopsie2002

Yay the arm was adjusted!

Oregonian through and through <3...even if I call North Carolina my home now.

Booperelli


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli

Love the condition.

Sigh.

4 more months til I can enjoy one again.

threemoons


quality posts: 19 Private Messages threemoons

Love it, glad I got it in my size. I actually like the blue-on-blue thing.

jmenik


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmenik

Yay. More gross exploitation of the female form.

heh.

ewtye


quality posts: 7 Private Messages ewtye
tercathian wrote:When there are two full moons in one month, the second one is called a blue moon. Happens once or twice a year, usually. December 31 of this year will be the next blue moon, and the only one of 2009.



Actually a Blue Moon only occurs every two to three years. (Technically: every 2.7154 years.)

HalfWheat


quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat
ewtye wrote:Actually a Blue Moon only occurs every two to three years. (Technically: every 2.7154 years.)



I think there was a year with two blue moons recently, which was even a rarer occurrence. But really, it's a calendar quirk and not that the moon's cycle changes, so while it's rare(ish) it's actually not that much of a big deal.

lindab53


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
mopsie2002 wrote:Yay the arm was adjusted!



I've looked and looked at that and it bothers me that I can't see a hand at the end of that arm.

lindab53


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
KaylaJ wrote:no. stinks don't it? i have a code from the birthday craps that is something about $5 off $30 and to use it here i'd have to buy 2 shirts of the same design, bah!



Yes, it does! That's what I was trying to do also (use my coupon). So, I just got the one shirt at $15 where I was hoping to get 2 for $25. I guess we could use it elsewhere, like regular Woot, but I seldom buy anything from there.

And thanks also to Yankeebird.

ewtye


quality posts: 7 Private Messages ewtye
HalfWheat wrote:I think there was a year with two blue moons recently, which was even a rarer occurrence. But really, it's a calendar quirk and not that the moon's cycle changes, so while it's rare(ish) it's actually not that much of a big deal.



You're right the last year with 2 blue moons in it was 1999. And while it isn't that much of a big deal, my Mom used to use the old standard, "once in a blue moon" to refer to how rarely something occurred. It's not used much any more though.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Wow. Fewest quality discussion comments posted on a derby winner page EVER. Just one?

...wow...

a992156


quality posts: 1 Private Messages a992156

So is the shirt BLACK?

My girlfriends wants one, but the description says navy, but the picture shows the short as black???