HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat
ChefRAZ wrote:thats why it has a tie on?

That makes as much sense as some of the posts around here.

Because, you see, he started dressing up to go with Super so he put on a tie, but then he realized the doctor usually makes you undress, so he took his pants off.

Then he realized it wasn't his doctor's appointment, so he simultaneously got embarrassed and turned red, while he was holding his breath and turning blue. Thus, he's purple.

Hope that clear is all up.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

::smacks Chef:: there were no Q P's because she was at the doctor's office. XP

thezukes

quality posts: 8 Private Messages thezukes

there are a few other designs in the artist's portfolio that are much more interesting (especially the one titled in-my-head). how did bonzi get picked?

There is no "I" in "Ayatolla."

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
JadenKale wrote:::smacks Chef:: there were no Q P's because she was at the doctor's office. XP

can't say that I didn't like that! thanks.

she responded to the whole post. correction P

just noticed the colored box across the my account section. nice! find out your quality posts and how many woots, without findiong one of your posts.P

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
scarchin wrote:So far, the "Classic" shirts have been anything but classic - IMHO.

Being that this isn't a classic, but a new shirt, this is a very interesting reaction to have.

Though I can't deny that this week of shirts has been pretty epically lackluster.

ChefRAZ

AdderXYU wrote:Being that this isn't a classic, but a new shirt, this is a very interesting reaction to have.

Though I can't deny that this week of shirts has been pretty epically lackluster.

I read that thinking he/she was being off topic. and just saying that the shirts offered as classic reprints were not that good.

simoco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simoco

Not a fan of this tshirt..

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

ummmmmmmmmmmm new shirt isn't coming up? oO

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

ChefRAZ

still haven't gotten things fixed yet.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Jestik wrote:hope it's good news and things are good

Just a checkup. Everything's fine.

Yes.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH

I couldn't do it... although it would be cool to have a shirt that everyone hates, there quite a few shirts on the reckoning that I would rather have, even for the $5 extra...

ScHruBbel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ScHruBbel

this shirt is absolutely awesome !

monkeys rock