Loki004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Loki004

In For One....My First woot! Lol, I Have To Agree That It Looks Like He's Puking In The Bowl In Step Four....Haha

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Loki004 wrote:In For One....My First woot! Lol, I Have To Agree That It Looks Like He's Puking In The Bowl In Step Four....Haha

First post, huh? An auspicious beginning!

echelon7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages echelon7

1. Boil water.
2. Add brains.
3. Add chicken flavor.
4. Puke in your bowl and eat it.... brilliant!

tonytn11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonytn11

To everyone who thinks it looks like hes vomiting/puking into the bowl probably has never eaten hot Top Ramen with chopsticks...think stringy and blowing on the hot noodle to cool it down while pulling it into your mouth. Put away those forks! =]

ydooli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ydooli

HAHAHA.. I thought this shirt was funny.. but the order is wrong =[

Ansemx2

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Ansemx2

I blame this shirt for my making some ramen about a half hour ago.

Thanks shirt.woot!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
tonytn11 wrote:To everyone who thinks it looks like hes vomiting/puking into the bowl probably has never eaten hot Top Ramen with chopsticks...think stringy and blowing on the hot noodle to cool it down while pulling it into your mouth. Put away those forks! =]

So when you eat top ramen with chopsticks, it all hangs from the top of your wide-open mouth after you pull the chopsticks away?

That's kinda cool and physics defying.

KNRG

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KNRG
AdderXYU wrote:So when you eat top ramen with chopsticks, it all hangs from the top of your wide-open mouth after you pull the chopsticks away?

That's kinda cool and physics defying.

For the ramen-in or ramen-out debate.. I submit that it depicts both.

I cannot be the only person, or wooter, to have eaten ramen that was in no manner "crushed" before cooking and thus was composed of insanely long noodles. 90% of the time that's ok and just requires dilligence.. but every so often you get a noodle that makes it halfway down your throat while still having the other end in the bowl and somehow the tangle of noodles and gravity wins..

And out goes the noodle you just ate, no real regurg involved.. just gravity and wet noodles.

KNRG

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KNRG

Btw.. proper way to make ramen..

1. Find tupperware or similar "Sandwich" container that is the same size and shape as a block of ramen.

2. Insert ramen, fill with water to cover noodles, force them down repeatedly and eventually accept that they're gonna float a little.

3. Dump season on top.

4. Microwave until hot, but forget about it for about 30minutes after it stops.

5. Re-microwave at High for 30 seconds.

6. Enjoy extra-super-squishy minimal liquid ramen.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
KNRG wrote:Btw.. proper way to make ramen..

1. Find tupperware or similar "Sandwich" container that is the same size and shape as a block of ramen.

2. Insert ramen, fill with water to cover noodles, force them down repeatedly and eventually accept that they're gonna float a little.

3. Dump season on top.

4. Microwave until hot, but forget about it for about 30minutes after it stops.

5. Re-microwave at High for 30 seconds.

6. Enjoy extra-super-squishy minimal liquid ramen.

I generally follow the packet (boil water/cook noodles/add seasoning) and then drain with a fork after letting it sit for a minute... just long enough to get a coat of seasoning, but not so long that it gets soggy.

That said, there are VERY few things which are "properly" made in a microwave. And most things that are could still benefit from being stuck in a pot or an oven instead.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
jmoor783 wrote:Why is he throwing up noodles into the bowl?

win

I once ate a cricket.

echelon7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages echelon7
waacodemon wrote: Why is he throwing up noodles into the bowl? win

He boiled them in vodka. Hence the simultaneous smiling + puking.

abeg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages abeg
DrBaron wrote:now ppl just need to figure out how to use chopsticks

I use these

http://www.funchop.com/index.php

Got them as a gift cause every time I went to Korean BBQ or the Ramen Restaurant I would not use them right. I love them

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Don't drain your Ramen. That seasoned water that is created by the special spices is part of the meal! That's why it says Ramen Noodle Soup on the package.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
Drakxxx wrote:Don't drain your Ramen. That seasoned water that is created by the special spices is part of the meal! That's why it says Ramen Noodle Soup on the package.

Nope, I like my noodles on the dry side. Plus all that soupy mixture means is
"man you're stuffed!"

eastcheap

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eastcheap
KarenMarie wrote:I have never eaten ramen or any other pot noodles.

Ah, Pot Noodle. Now you're talking serious aggressive island nation synergy.

KingPotBingSoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KingPotBingSoo

i don't know about you guys but the 20 years i've been eating instant noodles, (sapporo ichiban and shin ramen = best) but this is the usual order, but sometimes i would put the soup mixer in first but that usually comes 2nd to last before the egg or some thin slices of beef and veggies.

o yea who drains the water? i have never in my life heard of this.

ryans109

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryans109

If there's one thing I hate, it's people either over-analyzing my shirts or not understanding them.

Tempted to get it, but I don't want to explain to everyone I come across that the dude is NOT puking the noodles back into the bowl. Am I alone here?

By the way...make your noodles wet and soupy. Much better flavor! Ramen for the win!

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

1) boil water
2) drop in used sponge
3) add rat poison
4) puke out your intestines like a possessed round eye devil!

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

whitehaart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whitehaart

It could be that he is being sick and not actually eating the noodles....

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
ckeilah wrote:1) boil water
2) drop in used sponge
3) add rat poison
4) puke out your intestines like a possessed round eye devil!

Ohhhhh see... that makes much more sense.

ExoCorsair

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ExoCorsair
KaylaJ wrote:he's probably throwing up for the same reason i do when i see ramen noodles. ever disect a fetal pig in HS and see its brain?

So glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read that.

roenn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roenn

i like that the shirt is in yellow because i can wear it and it looks like i'm not wearing a shirt, or well, it looks like i have a tattoo on my nipple-less chest depicting proper ramen production.

also cool is how frowns for mouths are sad but frowns for eyes- that's happy.

ysdarkfacty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ysdarkfacty

I could either buy this shirt, or buy ten bucks worth or Ramen. I just can't decide.

deathopie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages deathopie

That's a lot of Ramen. lol

My son was eating Ramen for breakfast as I called up this page. He got a shirt.

kwelles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kwelles

IS THIS SHIRT RACIST?

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
IndependentVik wrote:Since there's no joke in the steps anywhere, I guess the only purchasers will be huge fans of ramen? I don't really see the appeal myself, but then again I seriously thought about buying the robot shirt earlier in the week; I obviously do not have my fingers on the pulse of today's shirt wooting youth.

agree, agree, agree.

Never was big on the whole Ramen thing. For cheap meals, I'm more of a PB&J guy, myself. But I didn't buy that shirt, either.

And we both must not have our finger on the woot pulse, because I DID buy the robot shirt this week. I sorta get a kick that it is STILL stuck on 393 sales. Not one more shirt sold since it's day in the Sun!

I'll wear it with relish. And, actually, the dailies this week are far better than the apparent derby winners. But that's just me.

MarcosElMalo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MarcosElMalo

The vomit doesn't bother me. But why, in the first step, are bananas hovering over the blue Lego™ in the open head of a long nosed robot? And how did it get in the long nosed robot head? Next, a fetal pig brain attacks the Lego™ in step two. That actually makes sense, since Lego™ and fetal pig brain are mortal enemies. The third step is very confusing. Confetti hidden in a mutant watermelon/chicken flavor packet? Or are those watermelon/chicken seeds? Hard to tell. Then we get to the vomit, which is cool, because it tells the world, "I'm bulimic and quite proud of it, thank you very much, and I like to binge on fetal pig brain."

Anyway, despite my confusion, I'm in for three, because I have a sexual fetish for long nose robots.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
ExoCorsair wrote:So glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read that.

if i've made one person sicker than the kid eating ramen on the shirt, i've done my job

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Jestik wrote:agree, agree, agree.

And we both must not have our finger on the woot pulse, because I DID buy the robot shirt this week. I sorta get a kick that it is STILL stuck on 393 sales. Not one more shirt sold since it's day in the Sun!

let us know how the robot shirt turns out. i like it, but just worried it'll get hidden on the heather grey

Capricorn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Capricorn
claudicina wrote:Is it me, or does he look like he's vomiting Ramen? lol

Yes, it does, but he looks really happy about it.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
KaylaJ wrote:let us know how the robot shirt turns out. i like it, but just worried it'll get hidden on the heather grey

no prob! I'll definitely post a pic in the picture thread. However, as things go, I'm sure I won't receive the shirt until after it's Reckoned

Some have said that the first sucker used to get their shirt automatically upgraded to overnight, but I've never had that happen to me.

tedzilla99

quality posts: 31 Private Messages tedzilla99

The unfortunate thing about this entry is that the main Ramen demographic is too poor to buy real food, or a snappy woot shirt.

jbarrios

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbarrios

I went to a cajun restaurant, and they had ramen noodles in their cole slaw...IT ROCKED!

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
roenn wrote:i like that the shirt is in yellow because i can wear it and it looks like i'm not wearing a shirt, or well, it looks like i have a tattoo on my nipple-less chest depicting proper ramen production.

You're that shade of yellow? I suggest having a doctor check you for jaundice. Like, immediately.

Seriously, the lemon is really really yellow. Humans don't come in that shade. It's pretty much Big Bird color.

sgorenc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sgorenc

Is the kid eating the ramen or throwing it back up in the bowl??

cause if its the latter then im in for three

IrishCrusader

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IrishCrusader
IndependentVik wrote:Since there's no joke in the steps anywhere, I guess the only purchasers will be huge fans of ramen?

It kinda looks like the guy in step four is vomiting on his ramen... that's somewhat humorous. I guess your interpretation might reflect your taste.

JordanTG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JordanTG

If the pan wasn't disproportional in every frame i would have this by tomorrow. Disappointing. Great concept, horrible execution.

brkak132

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brkak132

Woot stole my vomit comment and used it in their description! That's AWESOME!!

innuendopanda

quality posts: 22 Private Messages innuendopanda

I've eaten so much ramen over the past 3 years in college that I get sick just by smelling it. So yeahhhhhh.... I can't do this one