februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
KingPotBingSoo wrote:
o yea who drains the water? i have never in my life heard of this.

Another water drainer right here! My roommate and I made this all the time sophomore year of college in our hot pot. We'd cook the noodles, dump out nearly all the water, then add in the seasoning and be left with really salty noodles with almost no broth. And it was awesome. Of course, I've been out of college for five years now and it's still difficult to get me to go near Ramen packets to this day after overloading on them back then, but at the time there was nothing better on weekends if you slept through brunch.

If the shirt happened to have a "dump all the boiling water out of your fourth-story window and then listen to find out if it fell on anyone" step then I'd MAYBE consider purchasing it.

Slydon

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

goldenthorn wrote:$15, starting tomorrow, HERE.

that's lovely

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

WickedAndTorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WickedAndTorn
Gatzby wrote:"Guan Di is his name..."

Guan-You Guan-Me Guan-Di

01010111011010010110001101101011011001010110010001000001011011100110010001010100011011110111001001101110

KillerRamen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KillerRamen

I missed it?! Nooooooooo!

...I guess there's always tomorrow. Congrats on the sell-out.

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat

(sorry, guys, I'm just not feeling the frustration today, so it's a mild one)

I WANT THIS SHIRT!!!

No, not the ramen one. I want the Goldenthorn one. But I'd prefer it with the neon colors.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats on the print DeadFrog! well deserved!

anonynous2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anonynous2

Step 4: Puke into bowl?

cjupiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cjupiter

Even though I haven't had to eat ramen out of necessity in over a decade, I still buy it. And I drain the water and add the seasoning last. omnomnom

Here's some other ideas:
My friend's 17-year-old daughter likes to add milk and cheese to hers after it's cooked. (beef flavor ramen)

When I don't want just seasoned noodles, I'll use chicken or mushroom flavor, drain about half the water, then dump in a can of cream of chicken or mushroom soup and stir it up. (Any combo works.)

We used to make "oriental chicken salad" with dry, broken-up ramen noodles, chicken, mayo, toasted almonds, water chestnuts and a few other things. Sooo good!

I even buy the Cr@p that ISN'T random.

shakensparco

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shakensparco

Chicken flavor IS the best.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

(sorry, guys, I'm just not feeling the frustration today, so it's a mild one)

that's beautiful, but you need to put it in picture form

SuperNinja

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SuperNinja
joeyfine wrote:Is this beyond racist? My Asian friend is none to happy

I am Asian.

This is a great shirt.

Tell your friend to go to a head shrink and get some antianxiety pills.

SuperNinja

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SuperNinja
Zennifair wrote:And, a comment on eating them raw - back when I was in middle school, that was the cool thing to do. Everyone did it. I never ate cooked ramen until I was quite a bit older. ^_^
alyssam09 wrote:Mmm. Ramen.

I like it uncooked, oddly enough.

I do that, when I'm too lazy to cook it.
Only problem with that, you don't get to use the flavor packet.

alyssam09 wrote:And I don't see how this is racist at all. I'm asian. O.o

Same here.

beefjerky7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beefjerky7
jmmbell1987 wrote:This is not true. Seasoning last is the way to go.

Hell yeah, gotta wait for the noodles to get a bit soggy then add the seasoning, oh yeah then add the eggs!

lauradzlg

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lauradzlg

I have never eaten Ramen, despite having been in college and graduate school for 7 years. Perhaps that is why I think this shirt is stupid. I can't believe this got first place.

waryan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waryan
lauradzlg wrote:I have never eaten Ramen, despite having been in college and graduate school for 7 years. Perhaps that is why I think this shirt is stupid. I can't believe this got first place.

Never eaten ramen? You will just never understand...this does not make the shirt stupid..just beyond your comprehension. That is all.

drunkenalien

quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

Where's my shirts?!

Greyet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Greyet

I bought a 2x for the hubby and it's WAY too big... anyone have a 1X they would like to swap for?

TotalControl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TotalControl

Bought this one, its been a month now and still havent gotten it, anyone else still waiting on theirs?

AlfaTrion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlfaTrion
TotalControl wrote:Bought this one, its been a month now and still havent gotten it, anyone else still waiting on theirs?

ya me too. i got spicy meatball which was sold only a few days before. no tracking number either.

UPDATE: got mine!

AlfaTrion.com

sugarfairy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugarfairy
AlfaTrion wrote:ya me too. i got spicy meatball which was sold only a few days before. no tracking number either.

UPDATE: got mine!

I ordered mine on the 16th, no shirt yet, and tracking number given does not exist in the system...

sykotek

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sykotek

Back from the dead...I'm in for 1!