nerdra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nerdra
Re: Pine-Scented National Park

Haha, this is hilarious.

nerdra

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Broccoli National Park

Dear God..this is another one I must have.

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
bassanimation wrote:Dear God..this is another one I must have.

Me too! Perfect color for the shirt as well.

ueberRegenbogen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ueberRegenbogen
techspecs wrote:I hope people are noticing that there's some sort of skull image here.

Thanks for pointing that out; it was too dark on my screen.

It's a neat graphic—an interesting concept, and well executed. It has its place (perhaps the cover of a D&D module). But i'm not into macabre imagery, so it's not something that i'd wear.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Copo wrote:This is what I found:
attempts to plant the tree in europe have been less successful because of climate challenges.
"Forsøk på å plante treet i Europa har vært lite vellykket på grunn av klimautfordringer."

well, not entirely:

The accompanying article describes very successful plantings in Italy, and, indeed, most of western and southern Europe, including much of Great Britain as well as this planting in Scotland.

graffd02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages graffd02
drgribb wrote:This is one of the sickest shirts I've seen on here in a long while. This needs to win. Maybe that's just because I'm a little crazy about cool, Alice in Wonderland references that aren't exclusively feminine, I dunno. But if it doesn't win and you wind up doing a cafepress or something, please let me know so I can buy this. Pretty prease

An Alice In Wonderland Shirt That Wasn't Girly was exactly what I was going for! I'm so glad that's what I got!

I'll let you know if it doesn't do well here, i'll probably put it up on cafepress If it doesn't do well here but we'll see I've still got 4 days to rise to the top, lets see if I get noticed... I do love it so, I'd buy one definately.

graffd02

Re: MOGWAI NATIONAL PARK

Okay, you just made me giggle +1

graffd02

Re: Autumn Mist Tours

Puff the magic +1.... *hums*

I'm going to be humming All day thanks to you

graffd02

Re: Bob Ross Resub - The Secret Forest

I love the Idea, and I love the
Idea, but I would love it
better if it were
Happy Little Trees National Park

Bob Ross was an awesome man

he's dead now isn't he?

or am I wrong?

grfxho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grfxho
Re: Fresh landscape

I would have liked it better without the people I think. The point comes across without them and they seemed disruptive to me. I love the rest of the design though.

-------------------------

graffd02

Re: Carnivore Valley Park

I'd buy a shirt as long as I don't have to go there... I'm fat and can't run very fast...

graffd02

Re: Mt. Robot National Park

This makes me a sad binary human

kender42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kender42
patrickspens wrote:now with 99% less LOTR refrence

The guy in the space suit who wants in helps that.

ueberRegenbogen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ueberRegenbogen
Re: 8 bit mountain National Park

The font is hideous! But worse, the thing can't seem to make up it's mind about what resolution it is. Wet towel fungus!

nitro230

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nitro230
IrishCrusader wrote:Could you please post the image of your shirt with the all-out LOTR parody. I remember Sauron, Frodo, Samwise, and Smeagol were all in the design, but I was curious about what else was changed from that design. Thank you, and I wish this design the best of luck! GMV

Yes, I too would like to see the original design. I really liked this shirt because it reminded me or Mordor, but if you made one that looks even closer, I would like to check it out. Thanks

kabob983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kabob983

Wow, that is a little too realistic!

Fantastic job!

-Kabob

kabob983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kabob983
Re: Thanks Dad. This is great!

Wow, that is a little too true to life...

Fantastic work!

-Kabob

eyeellell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eyeellell

Is anyone else up for a petition to double down on the amount of winners on this derby? I want just about EVERY shirt in the top 10 (and a few others).

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674
Re: DEATH NATIONAL PARK

This looks like a copy from one of the LOTR artist interpretation art books. Looks nice but still a copy.

lalouque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lalouque

Oh... My... Gawd... If this prints I am SO buying it!

Misskari

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Misskari

Great work, as usual. I would've bought your Tattoo shirt if I weren't a lady. It was so well-done.

I agree that you should vary your line quality more. Also, she's showing a bit too much bottom teeth for my tastes, but that's downright nitpicky.

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674
Re: Joshua Tree Sunset

Name's Josh, lived near a community named Joshua Tree and also a street named Joshua.

Voting for this one.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Amazing colors lucky. The design is very pleasing to the eye. Funny concept as well.

kender42

HalfWheat wrote:'zactly. No one knows what Woot will do, and it leads to speculation and arguements. Right now, no one really knows IF Woot will reject, or WHEN Woot will reject.

Although I've got to say that they seem to have jumped on the rejections a little quicker for this derby.

I think they need a guest REJECTED stamper each week.

Probably really works like this: If this shirt gets 10 tattles we will review for REJECTED if it gets 50 tattles it gets REJECTED no matter what.

So start using that tattle button and explaining why you think it should be and perhaps we will see an increase in the use of REJECTED.

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: Bearscout

this should be winning. can't wait to see some more of your work.

kender42

Re: bear back national park

I would probably get one of these. Nice design and amusing.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: X-treme National Park

We were watching that show on Discovery this morning, where stuff is destroyed and people crash boats, etc. There was this house floating away down a river, and I thought, "Hey, Extreme House!" Then, this appeared in the brainspace... ^^;

Forgive the botardedness, again, I am just full of these wonky ideas this time. Enjoy!

Spooky667

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spooky667
Re: Muir is my Homeboy

This Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966) is freakin awesome! I love John Muir, and for those of you who dont, google him!

Spooks

sugareeali

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sugareeali
kylemittskus wrote:The only shirt I'd buy. And sadly, I don't think I'll be able to but I voted anyway.

Move it on up! One of my favorites this Derby.

tnkitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnkitty
Re: Yodel-ay-ee-ooooo

"Cute, but no."?? I don't get it. I think it's a great parody and design. What's the problem?

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith
Re: Looking Glass National Park

For some reason my first thought when I saw the shirt was "shady Las Vegas motel"

I mean, Bottle of drink, psychadelic mushroom, cards, giant smile, and pimp hat.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

kender42

Re: Horny Beaver National Park

Nothing at all to do with National Park...but clever pun.

graffd02

Re: Looking Glass National Park (Resub) Distressed

Made a few changes here and there, including the distressing and some changes to the Cheshire cat... good changes in my opinion... I also slightly neoned the colors up a bit more...

vote for whichever one you want, hopefully I do well, and If I don't then heck, at least I like it...

tnkitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnkitty
Re: Redundancy National Park

This is great! I personally like the fat little deer (bears lol). GMV!

KristinaSunshine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KristinaSunshine
Re: Bob Ross National Park

Our Movie Genre the joy of painting guy.... Oh please oh please win this is hilarious

maybe change the font....

graffd02

Far Out Dude...

kender42

flamestamp13 wrote:Really? I know a guy who knows a guy who's cousin's grandfather helped lay the plumbing for Old Faithful...

I realize that the idea behind a park is that it's natural and stuff, but the idea of the government deciding to build a better mountain, and then never getting around to doing anything with it made me giggle.

And it took me a whopping fifteen minutes. But you could never tell that from the high quality illustrating.

Your reply made me laugh. I like your attitude. Can you get me an interview with that elusive Grandfather.

grep6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grep6
Re: Floating Rock National Park

Love this design! GMV for sure.

kender42

Like a Mt. Dew commercial for Bears.

kender42

Re: Please Adopt Me

National Park theme not Animal Shelter theme.