jmaerzke

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmaerzke
Re: MORDOR NATIONAL PARK

You've got my vote.

kender42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kender42
Re: Oops!

More of a slogan shirt.

Interesting idea, but don't think it will fly.

billratio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billratio

nice re-sub

Check out the Farting in the USA song parody and others!
http://www.youtube.com/user/thepetersonbros

paulkremer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages paulkremer
Re: Giant Sequoia

Excellent illustration as usual, tgentry, but I'm not feeling this one as far as something I would personally wear...but don't worry, I'll be snagging the doughboy for SURE!

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku

You are seriously my favorite artist here on woot... but I'm not sure if this one is parody enough.

jazmyne979

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazmyne979
billratio wrote:clever. i like it.

Thank you.

mvngsth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mvngsth
Re: Overlook Falls

This is a really good looking design but I would have liked it more had it faded out on the edges of the design and maybe not filled all of the shirt. Good looking design though.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: A Breath of Fresh Air

This is a beautiful, clever peice! My only concern...is how it would rest on mah boobs..hahahah. I would be worried about girls with fuller bazooms, and how that would affect the image. But that's really not a big deal at all, and I do like this image a lot. Very nice job!

kender42

Re: National Park Trail Mix - Made with Actual Trail

Slogan shirt? And nothing to do with a National Park theme other than using the name National Park in the BRAND of Trail Mix.

Giacomo9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Giacomo9

I had a very similar idea. But then I looked online and found this. Uunfortunately it may be too similar:

MaryESP

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MaryESP
Re: Redundancy National Park

Ha ha! This reminds me of David Mamet's The Spanish Prisoner.

Voted, for SURE!

jazmyne979

skirochester wrote:Yodel-ay-ee-ooooo.

6 colors on baby blue.

Ah this brings back memories. hehe Very nice.

billratio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billratio
Re: Those dumb kids never listen

i like it

Check out the Farting in the USA song parody and others!
http://www.youtube.com/user/thepetersonbros

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01
Re: A Breath of Fresh Air

This is my favorite RamyB design in quite a long time, but it's also the one that I feel is the farthest from the theme. This says to me tree, or nature, or any number of things, but this doesn't say National Park to me.

jerroul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerroul
sekiyoku wrote:You are seriously my favorite artist here on woot... but I'm not sure if this one is parody enough.

oooh, I hope it is...awesome colours...love it, love it, love it...GMV...in spades!

mvngsth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mvngsth
Re: Joshua Tree Sunset

Nice design and really looks well on the black shirt.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
kender42 wrote:Will be rejected for use of actual park name.

And for using a photo.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Giant Sequoia

Super pretty illustration, and it goes nicely on the shirt!

kender42

jewelwing wrote:I've been waiting for you! haha. Do you see a video game? It's really an iphone, or a dvd player, or a sandwich... Man, why is that kid so into his sandwich?

Well you saw I said it was a joke

I think playing a video game on a shirt isn't in the spirit of what they meant by No Video Game References. (example it isn't Pac-Man at the park) So it seems on theme to me and probably my favorite design so far.

paulkremer

Re: Our Newest Park!

I like this one much better than your other entry, jewelwing! Love the colors on this one!

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514
Re: Bear. In. Station. Wagon.

No text now. I'll be gone for part of the week so if i dont respond, i apologize. I hope everyone likes but this was kinda rushed.

Thanks.

jazmyne979

Re: Our Newest Park!

Very nice, I like this a lot.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Gummistone Park

Awesome! I love it

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
Re: Redundancy National Park

I actually like that the deer look funny and somewhat like an anteater. I also like that they are not bears. This shirt is a little odd and weird and that's the appeal for me.

paulkremer

Maybe a little too cute for me personally, but my fiancee's niece would love this! Fun idea!

lexaverial

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexaverial
Giacomo9 wrote:I had a very similar idea. But then I looked online and found this. Uunfortunately it may be too similar:

Huh. That is pretty similar in concept. At the same time, Ramy's is still a bit different. Pretty torn on this. Seeing as how Woot can never decide consistently what is and is not too similar, I am betting they'd likely overlook the similarities in this case.

Also, I really can't get over "Nature Boobs".

weirdpuckett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weirdpuckett

I think this will win . . .awesome job!!!

jerroul

CrescentDebris wrote:Ever wonder where all the non-packaged Gummy Bears live? I haven't. But now I do. I would imagine there would be signs like this around to deter hikers from indulging themselves with a few helpings.

After all, Gummy Bears are Bears too. At least according to a friend of mine who is always turned off of the idea of chowing some down. I personally love gummy bears, but he'll say "But they're little bears!" with a tone that sounds as if I'm picking on little kids or yelling at a puppy.

So anyway, here's a nice picture. Green completely passed out. Orange is in that "I wasn't sleeping" mode where he's asleep but just hasn't fallen over yet. And Red, well, that's the typical Gummy Bear pose. He looks a little stiff. I imagine its the fear that keeps him awake. He goes by the nickname "Red Alert"

Ok that's enough haha. I hope you enjoy. ... but not from eating the bears of course!

Larger View:

I love your back story...almost as much as eating the little darlin's...GMV

lexaverial

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexaverial
Re: Overlook Falls

Is this a photo?

jazmyne979

Beautiful work, I was just concerned about copyright and stuff.

braideef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages braideef

Make Antarctica one giant national park movement!

AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm
Re: Bear. In. Station. Wagon.

This. Is. Quite. Awesome.

>insert funny quote here<

braideef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages braideef

But thats the point

weirdpuckett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weirdpuckett
Re: Global Warmth

I hope that "Global Warmth National Park" never comes into existance!!!

sojorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sojorn
Re: Hades National Park

Puppy!

Well, assuming you like puppies "which guards the gates of Hades, to prevent those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping."

Thanks wikipedia.

aiyapourquoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aiyapourquoi

Hee! Cute!

But also kind of reminds me of Robot Chicken: "I'm so happy 'cause I'm a gummy bear! Gummy bear!" So beware, little gummy bears...

dankstick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dankstick
kender42 wrote:Slogan shirt? And nothing to do with a National Park theme other than using the name National Park in the BRAND of Trail Mix.

If I wanted to go hiking I would have to go to a park, a national or state park. I'm sure you could find private acreage to hike in, but mostly you find hiking enjoyment in parks. Where would you harvest such a strange product? A park. It isn't so much the brand of trail mix as that it is harvested from the trail itself, a part of the park.

It isn't a slogan alone, that is an easy one to explain. It has art to back it up.

jerroul

kylemittskus wrote:My only problem is that the animals don't look like bears and I don't think bears eat grass.

That was my first thought as well...and then someone pointed out they have antlers - deer, not bears...me face be as red as the cranberry shirt.
As always, love your colours BootsBoots.

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac
Re: Joshua Tree Sunset

mvngsth wrote:Nice design and really looks well on the black shirt.

Thank you, mvngsth!

The Joshua tree is so interesting looking. Shaggy, mysterious, a little lonely. This was fun to do.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 7 Private Messages benjaminleebates
wootasourous wrote:You have nothing better to say don't you?

Anyways, Ramyb this designs is well drawn. I like the idea a lot. You will probably get a lot of tree-huggers buying this shirt, but that isn't a bad thing. GMV.

I usually have two primary types of responses.
One type is for those with skills and one is for those without. If you haven't much in the way of skills, but you have a cool concept, or are trying really hard, then I will encourage and make suggestions.
The next type is reserved for those that HAVE skills, if I like their work, I will praise and offer criticism if needed/helpful... If they are skilled, but seem to phone it in; then I am a little more harsh.
BTW there are tons of shirts out there that illustrate trees as lungs. Just google it!
If I have an idea, I always try to google a few terms first to make certain that I am not ripping someone off or even skirting their idea.