manfrin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages manfrin

I just noticed I have 1 quality post. Is there any way to see what it was?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

manfrin wrote:I just noticed I have 1 quality post. Is there any way to see what it was?

Unfotunately no. If you look at the first post of each thread (it's easier to look in the product threads), you'll see the quality posts listed there.

However, I can see recent posts and as you have few posts, I was able to find it pretty easily. Here you go

Keep up the good work!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bjmantis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjmantis

What qualifies as a Quality Post?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bjmantis wrote:What qualifies as a Quality Post?

Glad you asked! Let's check the FAQ.

What are Quality Posts and who decides what gets named a Quality Post?
Our crack community team does its best to pierce through the din and elevate the most interesting and informative comments about each deal. And their best is very, very good. Turn to the QPs listed in the first post of each discussion thread for the cream of the comments.

I'm just hanging out, really.

bjmantis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjmantis
inkycatz wrote:Glad you asked! Let's check the FAQ.

What are Quality Posts and who decides what gets named a Quality Post?
Our crack community team does its best to pierce through the din and elevate the most interesting and informative comments about each deal. And their best is very, very good. Turn to the QPs listed in the first post of each discussion thread for the cream of the comments.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Note that applies to The Great Wakkorotti's earned in the merchandise threads. You can get a The Great Wakkorotti in ANY thread, based on the whims of the moderators.

I'm not sure if they can be taken away...

hides qps

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:Note that applies to The Great Wakkorotti's earned in the merchandise threads. You can get a The Great Wakkorotti in ANY thread, based on the whims of the moderators.

I'm not sure if they can be taken away...

hides qps

Technically, yes. For realsies, not really. At most we usually adjust them for our own typos.

I'm just hanging out, really.