dinothedino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dinothedino
switchpot wrote:Can someone explain the "were-muffin" to me? Then I might buy the shirt. I just don't get it. Yea, I know its supposed to be a cupcake and all, but "were-muffin"? Anyone...anyone...Bueller?

the moon...bro

wotto

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wotto

congrats MJ looks great!

setti10309

quality posts: 1 Private Messages setti10309

The witch's broom looks exactly like one of those paintbrush lollipops. So tasty.

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

What a tasty sell-out!

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Sold Out! Congrats!

ladybugladysl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladybugladysl

I missed this one..my kids love it :-(

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ladybugladysl wrote:I missed this one..my kids love it :-(

Ma'am, you did not miss it:

CaboLH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaboLH
goldenthorn wrote:Ma'am, you did not miss it:

Oh, where is the hand drawn graphic? That one cracks me up. Tho I do like the mouse pad off to the left on this one.

cupofjoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cupofjoy

Not to mention Mary Jane.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

CaboLH wrote:Oh, where is the hand drawn graphic? That one cracks me up. Tho I do like the mouse pad off to the left on this one.

Sir!! I made the tshirt and clock all on my own! And the arrows! In mspaint! That is damned hand-drawn, indeed! And the mouse I found in one of the webdings "fonts"... well, I think it's a mouse. Though it could also be a bomb? Or a rutabaga?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
lizzi255 wrote:I can't decide if I should buy this shirt.. is it worth leaving myself with only 7$ in my account for the next 3 days? cupcake shirt and starve because I won't be able to afford cupcakes? its a shirt i can only wear once a year.. decisions decisions. what made the decision for everyone else?

I'm commenting on this post only because I want to point out that yes, forcing people to buy a shirt by voting WILL INDEED cause financial issues and lead to people simply not voting on shirts they want.

Had this person bought this shirt, any tee that might win the derby could send him/her into overdraft if the purchase was automatically made.

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat
goldenthorn wrote:Sir!! I made the tshirt and clock all on my own! And the arrows! In mspaint! That is damned hand-drawn, indeed! And the mouse I found in one of the webdings "fonts"... well, I think it's a mouse. Though it could also be a bomb? Or a rutabaga?

If you can't tell the difference between a bomb and a rutabaga, I suggest you stay far, far away from the kitchen.

sgilkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgilkey

I have to have this t-shirt! PLEASE make more!!!

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

HalfWheat wrote:If you can't tell the difference between a bomb and a rutabaga, I suggest you stay far, far away from the kitchen.

Madame Halfwheat, if I find an object in the kitchen that is shaped and looks like this red webding symbol, I can assure you that I shall not only stay far away from the kitchen, I shall stay far, far away from the house.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

sgilkey wrote:I have to have this t-shirt! PLEASE make more!!!

goldenthorn wrote:[Sir], you did not miss it:

AdderXYU

goldenthorn wrote:Madame Halfwheat, if I find an object in the kitchen that is shaped and looks like this red webding symbol, I can assure you that I shall not only stay far away from the kitchen, I shall stay far, far away from the house.

like a teabag?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

AdderXYU wrote:like a teabag?

shakensparco

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shakensparco
AdderXYU wrote:like a teabag?

Sold out with fewer than 100 comments? WHaaaa?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
switchpot wrote:Can someone explain the "were-muffin" to me? Then I might buy the shirt. I just don't get it. Yea, I know its supposed to be a cupcake and all, but "were-muffin"? Anyone...anyone...Bueller?

Were-muffin? There-muffin... 12 of them, actually. Wait, it's sold out. Mebbe not then.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
AdderXYU wrote:I'm commenting on this post only because I want to point out that yes, forcing people to buy a shirt by voting WILL INDEED cause financial issues and lead to people simply not voting on shirts they want.

Had this person bought this shirt, any tee that might win the derby could send him/her into overdraft if the purchase was automatically made.

If this was true (forcing a purchase), Woot would turn into Cameesa. IE- lots of good designs, but very few designs actually get 50 people to pony up the cash up front. Shirt.woot would go out of business, or be forced to open up ramyb.shirt.woot.com

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who bought or commented today- it means a lot. I love this shirt so I'm glad other people like it too!

halcyi0n

quality posts: 0 Private Messages halcyi0n
jmmbell1987 wrote:Wait... what? You guys have the wrong MJ here. I insist you change this.

Lol, just like Mick Jagger being called the King of Pop. Was intentional

AdderXYU

SkekTek wrote:If this was true (forcing a purchase), Woot would turn into Cameesa. IE- lots of good designs, but very few designs actually get 50 people to pony up the cash up front. Shirt.woot would go out of business, or be forced to open up ramyb.shirt.woot.com

There are many reasons it's a horrible idea.

and like so many other horrible ideas (mystery derbies, printing Ramy...), it keeps being brought up anyway

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick

im surprised this sold out. Hallowoots are popular

HaidenGoodman

quality posts: 10 Private Messages HaidenGoodman

Is a full moon!!! Err... Half one.

manvirthegreat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manvirthegreat

Wow. Copy much?

http://teefury.com/archive/375/I%20love%20muffins

manvirthegreat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manvirthegreat

Wow. Copy much?

http://teefury.com/archive/375/I%20love%20muffins

Trigirlpink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Trigirlpink
goldenthorn wrote:Ma'am, you did not miss it:

Yay! Just saw this and ordered one for myself. :-)

Mathemagic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mathemagic

Ordered this yesterday for my wife with overnight shipping. No tracking number, no shipment! Whassup WOOT!?!?!?

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
goldenthorn wrote:Sir!! I made the tshirt and clock all on my own! And the arrows! In mspaint! That is damned hand-drawn, indeed! And the mouse I found in one of the webdings "fonts"... well, I think it's a mouse. Though it could also be a bomb? Or a rutabaga?

i thought it was one of those fez hats at first

dacraig23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dacraig23

http://teefury.com/archive/375/I%20love%20muffins ....copy much i bought this shirt a while ago looks just like this one

tagbiker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tagbiker

Got my shirts in today, very nice. Thanks to the artist for a neat design. As a shirt.woot newb I was pleased to note the design is proportionate to the shirt size, hence my xl body doesnt sport an xs graphic. Boss shirt, boss.

edit: What the deuce??? I used to have a black better that everyone else box, now its green 25-49. I don't feel special anymore. When did that change? Guess I don't post much.

ronaldwrx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ronaldwrx

did anyone else buy this to wear it to work today and not yet receive it? seems unfortunate a halloween-ish shirt doesn't arrive for the day before halloween. did i miss something in the shipping details?

jenner88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenner88

thanks woot! didn't receive my shirt for my "costume" at work today, and just tracked the package - and it's been dropped off at usps in valley ranch "allow 24-48 hours" in addition to the date you were supposed to deliver. guess I'll wear next year? next time I'll come pick it up, thanks.

FoofandBoosMom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FoofandBoosMom

i bought three of these for my kids and myself. the first tracking date said Oct 26, then Oct 31 and now Nov 5! what's up with this? other woot shirts have come pretty quickly. i ordered Campfire Tales the same day and it was supposed to come today altho i see it came to my local Fed Ex yesterday and then was sent 20 miles away! ugh! anyone else having problems with this? I was really hoping to wear the cupcake shirt today. grrr. i just told my 6 yr old she's not allowed to grow for the next year so she can wear this next Halloween...

waltzonice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waltzonice

Smartpost??? How about SLOWPOST??? What good is a Hallowe'en T-Shirt that doesn't arrive until Nov 5???

mchou11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mchou11

This shirt is so adorable. I was going to buy it when it was "today's woot," but it sold out so quickly. I bought it today under "reckoning." It was a little bit more, but totally worth it! Snaps to the artist.

kevinchau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinchau

i just got mine today. ITS NOT HALLOWEEN ANYMROE.

waltzonice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waltzonice

Nov 5, 2009 11:49 AM - Delivered - AURORA, CO
Nov 5, 2009 9:31 AM - At USPS facility - AURORA, CO
Nov 4, 2009 11:13 AM - At USPS facility - GATEWAY, CO
Nov 4, 2009 4:36 AM - Departed FedEx location - DENVER, CO
Nov 3, 2009 12:23 PM - Arrived at FedEx location - DENVER, CO
Nov 2, 2009 12:00 AM - Shipment information sent to USPS - AURORA, CO
Oct 30, 2009 1:04 AM - Departed FedEx location - SACRAMENTO, CA
Oct 29, 2009 8:11 PM - Arrived at FedEx location - SACRAMENTO, CA
Oct 28, 2009 10:04 PM - Departed FedEx location - KENT, WA
Oct 28, 2009 6:12 PM - Arrived at FedEx location - KENT, WA
Oct 26, 2009 11:36 AM - Arrived at FedEx location - CHINO, CA
Oct 23, 2009 1:53 AM - Departed FedEx location - DALLAS, TX
Oct 22, 2009 11:06 PM - Arrived at FedEx location - DALLAS, TX
Oct 21, 2009 5:57 PM - Shipment information sent to FedEx

Araelyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Araelyn

Once a shirt reaches the casualties section, is it gone for good?