HujoeBigs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HujoeBigs
Draug wrote:That's right, go hide, chicken. If you're afraid to take the heat of woot's boards DON'T POST.

OOohhhh I'm not afraid I just prefer not to get wrapped in flame wars. I've seen some of the best of them, and seen some of the worst. It is just a waste of time on every ones part so I try not to continue them past a certain point.

As for the generic work, just go google adder's name + tee shirt or prints most of it is really annoying or heck check his blog he is so proud of, but I wont go as far as say all his work or reviews are like this some of them are done well. I don't think every person has to be 100% on theme, you never know what will print because people see things differently.

quinby219

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quinby219

dammit i wanted this shirt so bad too and i got home 15 minutes too late for it. watching the films

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
AdderXYU wrote:...I'm like the Ron Paul of Woot, but less batguano insane...

Oh Great! Now you've offended Me! How can I ever take you seriously again!

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
HujoeBigs wrote:OOohhhh I'm not afraid I just prefer not to get wrapped in flame wars. I've seen some of the best of them, and seen some of the worst. It is just a waste of time on every ones part so I try not to continue them past a certain point.

As for the generic work, just go google adder's name + tee shirt or prints most of it is really annoying or heck check his blog he is so proud of, but I wont go as far as say all his work or reviews are like this some of them are done well. I don't think every person has to be 100% on theme, you never know what will print because people see things differently.

If woot makes the theme and set the rules. Why shouldn't everyone have to follow them as written.

roundidiot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roundidiot

Soldout!!! NOOOOOOO!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
HujoeBigs wrote:OOohhhh I'm not afraid I just prefer not to get wrapped in flame wars. I've seen some of the best of them, and seen some of the worst. It is just a waste of time on every ones part so I try not to continue them past a certain point.

I don't believe I've ever said I was a great artist.

Just that most of what is on woot leaps into the vacuum like a vacuum.

I detect a dramatic difference.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
quinby219 wrote:dammit i wanted this shirt so bad too and i got home 15 minutes too late for it. watching the films

You can still buy the shirt.

BUY THE SHIRT HERE

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
PensiveIntensive wrote:Yes, everyone else noticed that. But noone asked, because when they saw the reckoning chart, they read the description. And found that woot sells its "sold-out" shirts(and all the other ones from the week, i believe) for $15 for the rest of the week until Monday, after which everything is "reckoned". Im still not happy about it, but the procrastinator shirt sold out at about 7 in the morning ;)

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I think you're a bit mixed up.

The shirt of the day will sell until midnight (central time) or until a predetermined number has been sold - the current limit is 3000. If the latter, the shirt is marked "Sold Out" until midnight, at which point the shirt can be purchased at $15 instead of the first-day price of $10.

Everything is not reckoned on Monday - only the bottom 7 shirts are cut. The top 20 (based on number of shirts sold) continue to live on for another week. Some shirts are lost right away, but others stick around for years.

Maybe you should read the description yourself.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

meh.

Boots rocked it.

calinestral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calinestral

I can't wait for mine to arrive. I plan to wear it to work and see how long it takes my bosses to A: realize what it says, and B: tell me that I can't wear it to work anymore.

ripprsoul

quality posts: 23 Private Messages ripprsoul

I got my shipment confirmation on the 24th, but as of today the tracking link still doesn't work, and there's no sign of my shirt. Why must Woot and Fedex always conspire to make me nervous?

Lobbeton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lobbeton
AdderXYU wrote:I don't believe I've ever said I was a great artist.

Just that most of what is on woot leaps into the vacuum like a vacuum.

I detect a dramatic difference.

My goodness...you are pretentious...i don't know if it just tickles your fancy to act like your an art critic, or you honestly think your opinion is taken into that much consideration by everyone, but please...please...please take your bitching elsewhere.

Shirt wise, i think it's a really cool idea, but the design just isn't really there . love your other shirts though.

MaimeDaifuku

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MaimeDaifuku
ripprsoul wrote:I got my shipment confirmation on the 24th, but as of today the tracking link still doesn't work, and there's no sign of my shirt. Why must Woot and Fedex always conspire to make me nervous?

I agree. I got my confirmation on the 23rd and still no sign that its being sent. Woot also isnt responding to my email I sent them a few days ago.

WHAT GIVES WOOT?

yankeecamel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yankeecamel
MaimeDaifuku wrote:I agree. I got my confirmation on the 23rd and still no sign that its being sent. Woot also isnt responding to my email I sent them a few days ago.

WHAT GIVES WOOT?

mine was confirmed on the 21st,...... still no action taken

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia

Guys, email service@woot.com if something's wrong with your order! I'm pretty sure they're not really looking here.

MaimeDaifuku

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MaimeDaifuku
xazothia wrote:Guys, email service@woot.com if something's wrong with your order! I'm pretty sure they're not really looking here.

Too bad they havent responded to my email yet -_-

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
MaimeDaifuku wrote:Too bad they havent responded to my email yet -_-

Did you get their form-response saying they received your email? I would try again, possibly using the form here. They got back to me really quickly.

blindbutcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blindbutcher

I ordered one on the 16 of Nov. and have yet to get it delivered. Talk about apathy, watching the films?! Where's my shrit?

blindbutcher

blindbutcher wrote:I ordered one on the 16 of Nov. and have yet to get it delivered. Talk about apathy, watching the films?! Where's my shrit?

Make that - the order was confirmed on the 26th, and no notation since that it was ever shipped. Also, I have no idea what a "shrit" is. So, there's that ...

Ksteele04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ksteele04

Hey guys I emailed Woot back on the 2nd because the order I placed on the 24th had no signs of life in it. I got a response on Dec 2nd:

"We are currently out of print in the size you ordered and we are making more of them. This process usually takes 1-2 weeks to complete. Once the reprints are completed, we will have the order shipped out. We apologize for the delay and for the inconvenience."

That was a week ago. Hopefully they will ship soon. For our long wait I think Woot should give us overnight shipping on them. HINT HINT.

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 40 Private Messages Pufferfishy

Wow - where was I the first time this came around?? No matter, thanks to the Wreckoning!

You've been put on posting probation for this post

Moonstruck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Moonstruck

Hey Y'all,
Where's my shirt? Ordered it on 11/25/09. That's 25/11/09 if you live in England.

sagruss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sagruss

Hey Woot! - Where's my shirt? I ordered it on 22 November 2009. Montana's not that distant!

amydealiah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amydealiah

Glad I'm not the only one still missing their shirt.

I do have to say that this is the first slow shirt to be shipped. For all the other shirts, the only slow thing has been the snailmail.

....update....
No sooner had I posted this when I got an email from Woot saying it was being shipped. Now all that's left is to wait for the not-so-SmartPost to crawl its way here.

crookedspiral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crookedspiral

I just got my Krampus shirt today, and still no sign of my Apathy Coalition shirt. The tracking link Woot! sent me doesn't work, and I'm starting to get concerned.

ripprsoul

quality posts: 23 Private Messages ripprsoul

Woot responded to my e-mail, saying that they ran out of red shirts and have recently received more. The remaining shirts should all go out by the beginning of next week.

cubbiemi

quality posts: 40 Private Messages cubbiemi
crookedspiral wrote:I just got my Krampus shirt today, and still no sign of my Apathy Coalition shirt. The tracking link Woot! sent me doesn't work, and I'm starting to get concerned.

My tracking number isn't bringing up anything either...
grumble...

semiriot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages semiriot
cubbiemi wrote:My tracking number isn't bringing up anything either...
grumble...

This is ridiculous. We're going on three weeks here.

moldavia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moldavia

We better start seeing shirts with free overnight shipping soon.

deagles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deagles

So, I fully realize it's the holiday season AND I fully realize I am not the only one ordering shirts, BUT if we are paying the extra 5 bucks to have an item overnighted, because the service is offered, then it should be overnighted...right? So, why does my receipt say "will ship within 5 days"?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Update on shirt shipping:

As some of you may know- we were out of red shirts temporarily which caused a delay in shipping this design out. I have just been informed that we will finish up printing this one and have them shipped out either today or tomorrow. All orders placed before 12-11 will be upgraded to 2-Day shipping, and you should get an updated tracking number when that becomes available. If you hear nothing from us or receive no shirt by the end of this week please email in to service@woot.com to check on the status of your shirt.

Profuse apologies all around, this has been an outrageously dumb situation and I hope we can get it all fixed up soon.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

deagles wrote:So, I fully realize it's the holiday season AND I fully realize I am not the only one ordering shirts, BUT if we are paying the extra 5 bucks to have an item overnighted, because the service is offered, then it should be overnighted...right? So, why does my receipt say "will ship within 5 days"?

Because of the issue I mentioned above, we were not able to ship yours out overnight (though all confirmation emails say "5 days" even if they are going overnight, that's our bad, yo). We will have this printed up today and ship it to you ASAP. I have refunded your shipping cost, though we will still be sending yours overnight. Again, I apologize for the delay!

deagles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deagles

Thanks for the quick reply, I will eagerly be awaiting my "T" that is a gift for a co-worker. She's gonna love it! Have a great holiday!

moldavia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moldavia
agingdragqueen wrote:Update on shirt shipping:

As some of you may know- we were out of red shirts temporarily which caused a delay in shipping this design out. I have just been informed that we will finish up printing this one and have them shipped out either today or tomorrow. All orders placed before 12-11 will be upgraded to 2-Day shipping, and you should get an updated tracking number when that becomes available. If you hear nothing from us or receive no shirt by the end of this week please email in to service@woot.com to check on the status of your shirt.

Profuse apologies all around, this has been an outrageously dumb situation and I hope we can get it all fixed up soon.

Thanks for the heads up. And the shipping upgrade!

semiriot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages semiriot

Thanks for the update. Sounds like it should get to me in time for xmas.

InvisiBill

quality posts: 2 Private Messages InvisiBill

I'm also in the dead tracking link club. Thanks for the update.

cubbiemi

quality posts: 40 Private Messages cubbiemi
agingdragqueen wrote:Update on shirt shipping:

yay
i knew if i asked nice everyone would get the skinny...

can i flog the person who sent me the bad tracking number with a gummi worm?

blindbutcher

Now I know why your shirts are so cheap - you charge us for them and then never send them. Thanks for no e-mails telling me what's up other than the one with the bogus tracking number enclosed. Where I come from, this is called fraud. Can I have my money back, please?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

blindbutcher wrote:Now I know why your shirts are so cheap - you charge us for them and then never send them. Thanks for no e-mails telling me what's up other than the one with the bogus tracking number enclosed. Where I come from, this is called fraud. Can I have my money back, please?

Sorry for any problems. Please email service@woot.com with any concerns. They'll be glad to help you and give you an update on the status of your order.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

WootFlair

quality posts: 10 Private Messages WootFlair
blindbutcher wrote:Now I know why your shirts are so cheap - you charge us for them and then never send them. Thanks for no e-mails telling me what's up other than the one with the bogus tracking number enclosed. Where I come from, this is called fraud. Can I have my money back, please?

Sent you a Private Message, Blind.