tedzilla99

quality posts: 31 Private Messages tedzilla99

This looks like a picture that would be hung on a refrigerator, not printed on a t-shirt for a large fee. I just don't get it.

fhelton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fhelton
tedzilla99 wrote:This looks like a picture that would be hung on a refrigerator, not printed on a t-shirt for a large fee. I just don't get it.

I don't really get it either. It's just some off-colored soy sauce chasing some sushi.

I like sushi, but I do not like this shirt.

Marilyth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Marilyth

Is it just me, or does everyone find it interesting that the sizing chart has an XL woman's nearly the same size as a men's Small? Does that mean that XL women are the size of Small men? Dang, that's another twist on having a boy chest. I guess the fitters forgot that most grown women have these bumps on their chests that most men do not have. *shrug*

kcman011

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kcman011
JadenKale wrote:Soy sauce... it's soy sauce.

I really enjoy Nut and Bee's style, but I'm not sure about this shirt... I'm still deciding if it's strong enough of a piece. Maybe it will become a random or trade from teetrade for me.

Speaking of randoms...there hasn't been one in a while. Tomorrow would be a perfect day. Hint Hint

kcman011

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kcman011
Marilyth wrote:Is it just me, or does everyone find it interesting that the sizing chart has an XL woman's nearly the same size as a men's Small? Does that mean that XL women are the size of Small men? Dang, that's another twist on having a boy chest. I guess the fitters forgot that most grown women have these bumps on their chests that most men do not have. *shrug*

My bumps, my bumps...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

CraigTime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CraigTime

i don't see how this shirt would sell at all

mcmiller17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcmiller17
wootasourous wrote:I get what the other 3 things of sushi are, but what's the farthest on the right? Oyster eggs?

The furthest on the right are salmon eggs! Sake Roe....they pop in your mouth!

CaboLH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaboLH

I usually like the art of Nut and Bee. Ironically, this one looks phoned in.

qvtqht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages qvtqht

I love the concept and most of the execution, but this shirt was obviously drawn by someone who doesn't like or has never tried sushi.

Half the sushi pieces have indeterminable contents, and all of them look pretty disgusting.

strawberryicee

quality posts: 12 Private Messages strawberryicee
innuendopanda wrote:This reminds me of The Little Mermaid where Sebastian runs off Grimsby's plate onto Ariel's when she's human and having dinner with them.

You know, after the french chef sings then goes insane with knives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcyhVHrmlMU

cvedder

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cvedder
CraigTime wrote:i don't see how this shirt would sell at all

To a half-Japanese 6-year old this shirt is great. He is so excited to wear it.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
cvedder wrote:To a half-Japanese 6-year old this shirt is great. He is so excited to wear it.

Does He think it's chocolate milk on the bottle? you better tell him now. classmates can be so cruel.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Sold 1971 the first day.

bbmd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbmd

Ugh, I know I'm not the first to complain about this... but free fed-ex shipping (in my case) is so ridiculous!
Keep in mind the shirt is going to the green dot.

/end of self pitty rant.

lalachan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lalachan

Awww, I love the running Soy pot!!