cable387

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cable387

Uh, pretty sure that's a Psyduck from Pokemon...

:p

StargateGamingGeek

quality posts: 14 Private Messages StargateGamingGeek
genericsmith wrote:What's with the distressing? It makes it look like we're watching a old-timey move.

Cue the piano!

And there you are sir.

regal8lager

quality posts: 43 Private Messages regal8lager
KaylaJ wrote:i like them french fried potaters?

Nah, more like THIS...

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac

I really like this new fog system. I was surprised! Great job, PatricksPens!

lostnightsoul

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lostnightsoul

I really like Psyduck.

bsltiger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bsltiger

Interesting fact: platypus is of Greek origin, so the technical plural form of platypus is platypodes, not platypi, but since there is no official agreed plural, any commonly used form is correct.

And psyduck doesn't have a beaver tail. Just sayin.

VIIIofXIII

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VIIIofXIII
bsltiger wrote:Interesting fact: platypus is of Greek origin, so the technical plural form of platypus is platypodes, not platypi, but since there is no official agreed plural, any commonly used form is correct.

And psyduck doesn't have a beaver tail. Just sayin.

But if one were to use Greek plurals, one would have to decline the noun, so the plural used would depend on how the noun is being used in the sentence.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Two platypuss enter, one platypuss leave!

bassanimation

Congrats Patrick, I fell in love with this design the moment I saw it. The illustration is just wonderful all around. I can't wait to get mine!

jonnyd19

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonnyd19

Beavers and Ducks. . .

If someone gets a shirt printed that smells of burning feathers, I'll probably buy it too.

bassanimation

Earlysong wrote:Bassanimation's was out of the fog briefly yesterday. I doubt she made it all the way up to the top three.

Correct, I was in and out of the fog for the last part of the derby. Also Ramy did not reach the fog til late in the derby, so I doubt he had enough time to reach the top 3. I'm amused that, despite all of this, Adder thinks we somehow were able to swipe the fog like magical fog unicorns though, hahaha. Oh the melodrama.

I predict Jewelwing and Tgentry up next, as those guys never left the fog. ^_~ Good job and good designs!

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

yep My money is on HAPPY to print next.

us damn "old timers" have to get ours once in a while.

PeachyBrie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PeachyBrie

I love the fact that the creator of this shirt is from Sandy, Utah....I am in Sandy, Utah. It makes me wonder if I know this person and if I do why have I never noticed their genius before.

alisai

quality posts: 6 Private Messages alisai

Honestly, if this wasn't green I would be all over it.

Nice work though.

Woots - Brinkmann 3 Watt Luxeon LED Aluminum Flashlight x2
Shirt.Woots - Help From Above, Random Shirt x2 (Mother & Spicy Italian Meatball), Flying

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
alisai wrote:Honestly, if this wasn't green I would be all over it.

Nice work though.

do you mean IT would be all over YOU?

(see, cuz if you liked it, you'da boughten it, then when you wore it, it would be on you...)

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I sincerely apologize for my previous post, replete with egregious grammatical offenses.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats patrickspens! I love it so much!

Calexico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Calexico

this is hilarious!

hetschel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hetschel

Interesting that this shirt comes out just a few days before the historic Civil War Football match between the Oregon State Beavers and the Oregon Ducks. Take notice of the sales in the Pacific Northwest.

emilyconnorfort

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emilyconnorfort

I don't see any venomous spikes, so I am thinking this is a little girl (despite the blue blanket...)

lavawax

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lavawax

I joined hoping to buy those camping bears. When will that shirt be printed?

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

would look cute on a baby, on an adult- not so much.

iamjakex

quality posts: 11 Private Messages iamjakex
meh3884 wrote:looks like mr. duck and mrs. beaver had a little secret...

Actually it would have to be the other way around, as the baby came out of an egg, so it was Mr. Beaver and Mrs. Duck ;)

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz
cable387 wrote:Uh, pretty sure that's a Psyduck from Pokemon...

:p

Hahaha! I KNEW that little guy looked familiar

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
regal8lager wrote:Finally, a shirt that embodies my favorite Billy Bob Thornton quote...

HAHA YESSS!!!!!

"mmm BEAVERS N DUCKS!"

Best part of that movie (but still an excellent movie overall).

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

Why are only the girls alarmed? The guys just look guilty.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
xxchange wrote:Why are only the girls alarmed? The guys just look guilty.

Interesting what people see in this shirt. I think they all just look perplexed.

amhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amhi
lavawax wrote:I joined hoping to buy those camping bears. When will that shirt be printed?

I want it too, but it might not be printed. The top three print - check the site over the next few days to see what came second and third. If the bears didn't make it, then it depends on whether Woot picks it as an Honourable Mention. If they did, it might get printed later, as part of the Double Take Derby, or an Editor's choice.

If it doesn't print now, or get an Honourable Mention, then all you can do is drop the artist a note, and ask them if they plan to print it elsewhere.

Hope that helps. If you're new, here's the FAQ, it'll help you understand the process: http://shirt.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx

SpaceDog1975

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpaceDog1975

Now it all makes sense.

kizat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kizat

Looks like I"ll have to do the extra 5 dollars so I get in time for the civil war game on Dec. 3rd.

Don't you be wastin' all your money on syrup and honey because I'm sweet enough.

dslevy27

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dslevy27
meh3884 wrote:looks like mr. duck and mrs. beaver had a little secret...

Given that the baby came from an egg, I think it's MRS. duck and MR. beaver who had the little secret...

EDIT: Someone beat me to it .

channel26

quality posts: 1 Private Messages channel26

no video game references!

just kidding, but seriously, that baby looks like a psyduck (from pokemon)

**woops, didn't read the other posts before I posted

rebah3989

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebah3989

this is sooooo cute!!!
<3

catdogpete

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catdogpete

thats pretty good pati though it was funny. very grovvy old man.

TheCrowing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCrowing

I'm on to your game, Woot writers! You take your artist bios (or at least this one) straight from Wikipedia!

ianhunn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ianhunn

I'm not surprised Oregonians have bought the most of these t-shirts. I might wear it under my band uniform to the civil war this coming Thursday.

bsltiger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bsltiger
VIIIofXIII wrote:But if one were to use Greek plurals, one would have to decline the noun, so the plural used would depend on how the noun is being used in the sentence.

That's if we are speaking Greek, no? This is the English language. -us endings of words originating in Greek should be -odes, like octopodes (which is also the correct form, not octopi).

I'm not a professional English guy, so I could be wrong, but I'm roughly 97.157496% positive that I'm right.

supergirl84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supergirl84

Cannot wait until I get this in the mail! Yay for illegitimate children!

DocMphd

quality posts: 3 Private Messages DocMphd

love it, just picked it up as my first woot shirt!

Perfect timing considering the UO Ducks face the OSU Beavers next thursday in the Civil War!

easysailor

quality posts: 25 Private Messages easysailor

Who gave Mrs. Duck that pearl necklace?

I live paycheck to paycheck thanks to woot.